Shin Akuma vs Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Shin Akuma

vs.

Orochi

I believe Akuma raging demon is his ace. what do you guys think.

Tallis
orochi.

Darkstorm Zero
Ah, this time I have to go against Akuma and say Orochi wins...

Orochi is conveniantly protected via a plot device equipped with No nimits fallacy, Namely he cannot be harmed by mortals unless they are a bloodline member of one of the 3 clans...

Akuma may have enough power to hurt him, but nowhere near enough to defeat him, Orochi is a god after all...

Gouki
A cheap one at that.

the Darkone
Shin Akuma raging demon will f**k orochi, even though he is some what of a god he is still evil, the raging demon is pure pain more sins in your life greater the damage it will inflict on you regardless there human or demi-god.

looldude
this is a tough tough one
because in order to defeat orochi you need the three clans to do so.

but since the raging demon doesnt exist in the snk universe, we may never know..

and before you go and say WHAT CAN A RAGING DEMON DO TO A GOD, OROCHI?
well dont let the gameplaywise of raging demon blind and cloud your judgement.
because, those high multiple attacks arent done by gouki himself but from the demons of hell.

not really sure about this one... i'm not going to bother answering this one because i dont have the suffient knowledge to do so anyway

the Darkone
your right it's demons of hell that hit's you, when the raging demon is perform on you. I was reading the bio on the raging demon it has no bounds it will hurt anybody even supernatural beings like Orochi, Demetri etc. Raging Demon is a unearthly move, and one person has survive it, Gen barely survive.

looldude
then if that is the case, gouki would have a chance to kill him right off the bat.

but i doubt he will do that unless it is required or a desperate move.

all in all, i think orochi is more "powerful" but gouki has the trump card here still.

goddess_athena
Orochi from KOF 97??, he's a good for nothing ^^uu

but yeah, i think orochi wins this one.

* Orochi is the first SNK Boss to have a screen-filling super and a one-hit kill (Hence the Return to Nothingness and Enhanced Soul Stealer) *

the Darkone
raging demon could be the Ace, that sends Orochi straight to hell.

goddess_athena
I don't know, i've been thinking about "raging demon", if the "demons of hell" are the ones who inflict the damage, i wonder if there are different kind of judgement in SNK and SF hell, also what if the raging demon fights some "ruler of hell" thing ^^uu.

I don't know, Orochi is the winner in my opinion

the Darkone
Raging Demons open portals to hell that's whats hits are the demons of hell for breef time. Greater your sin more powerful the demons will inflict damage on you, Orochi has boat load of sin so his pain and death is going to be off the scale.

shin_remy
i'm going with Orochi on this one

but Akuma has a chance of beating him, only when he can land a shun goku satsu on him!!

looldude
you also have to note that the true form of orochi isnt just a mere human body but a 8 headed hydra dragon.

who would win? dont know.

Demonic Phoenix
If Akuma can use his brain in a clever way, he'll be able to survive long enough to perform the Shun goku Satsu coz Brain beats Brawn(most of the time)
Unless ofcourse, Orochi is friggin clever himself.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
If Akuma can use his brain in a clever way, he'll be able to survive long enough to perform the Shun goku Satsu coz Brain beats Brawn(most of the time)
Unless ofcourse, Orochi is friggin clever himself.

orochi in human form would be vulnerable, and the Shun Goku Satsu (Raging Demon) will kill Orochi since he has too much bad karma or sin.

Blaxican Hydra
Chuck Norris wins.

Blue nocturne
Like it was said before, orochi will possessing chris is vulnerable that means the muderous intent can inflict harm to him.but orochi can always take gouki's soul and crush it so it's hard to say but I'll go with a stalemate.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by goddess_athena
Orochi from KOF 97??, he's a good for nothing ^^uu

but yeah, i think orochi wins this one.

* Orochi is the first SNK Boss to have a screen-filling super and a one-hit kill (Hence the Return to Nothingness and Enhanced Soul Stealer) * yes

EkinEku
even if he got close enough to perform it he would get his soul taken. orochi with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.