Sentry Vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
who wins

Big Sexy
Problem here is you have jobber vs a man whose limits are not known

Fieldy69
who wins

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Problem here is you have jobber vs a man whose limits are not known I would say powers not known. Not his limits.

kgkg
Sentry.........but close the energy absorbing power by Quasar might change things tho

JOE NUNEZ
Well, I don't think Quasar can take Terrax as fast as Sentry. So based on that evidence I'm going with Sentry.

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Well, I don't think Quasar can take Terrax as fast as Sentry. So based on that evidence I'm going with Sentry.

You realize that Terrax jobbed to Sentry in order to hype up his character, right?

kgkg
Originally posted by batdude123
You realize that Terrax jobbed to Sentry in order to hype up his character, right?
how can u be sure?........................ or they writters are just trying to show that Sentry is really that strong.

Adam Warlock

No he didn't. Sentry is powerful. If he had a defined power set, I would have drafted him for this tourney.

JOE NUNEZ
You realize that Terrax jobbed to Sentry in order to hype up his character, right? Ill see you in the Cap vs. Bat thread. Bring your war gear.tomcat

batdude123
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
No he didn't. Sentry is powerful. If he had a defined power set, I would have drafted him for this tourney.

Terrax fought like a DUMBASS. I'm not even saying Terrax is anywhere near as powerful as Sentry, although he did fight like a retard in that fight. I'm sorry, but there isn't anything that makes me think he's on Quasar's level. His entire character is based on speculation. Because of a lack of feats, I'll say Quasar takes this one.

JOE NUNEZ
Terrax fought like a DUMBASS. I'm not even saying Terrax is anywhere near as powerful as Sentry, although he did fight like a retard in that fight. I'm sorry, but there isn't anything that makes me think he's on Quasar's level. His entire character is based on speculation. Because of a lack of feats, I'll say Quasar takes this one. Do you think Quasar can beat Superman?

batdude123
Do you think Quasar can beat Superman?

Out of a lack of feats, I would say Sentry<Superman.

JOE NUNEZ
I think Terrax would do rather well against Superman.

batdude123
I think Terrax would do rather well against Superman.

Really??? I think he would be straight up murdered by Supes. erm

kgkg
Really??? I think he would be straight up murdered by Supes. erm Terrax is one badas's he will give supes a run for his money.

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
Terrax is one badas's he will give supes a run for his money.

Nah. no The guy was born to lose. erm

JOE NUNEZ
Nah. no The guy was born to lose. erm batedude when you make comments like that it's hard to disguise your DC bias ism.

batdude123
batedude when you make comments like that it's hard to disguise your DC bias ism.

Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm just stating facts here. erm Superman has defeated much better than Terrax, and Terrax..... well...... hasn't.

JOE NUNEZ
Superman has a lot better chance of beating Terrax, but never as fast as Sentry. Remember , don't get tagged with a bias label on here, cause no one will take your comments serious.

batdude123
Superman has a lot better chance of beating Terrax, but never as fast as Sentry. Remember , don't get tagged with a bias label on here, cause no one will take your comments serious.

I'm not biased here at all. no Terrax is a guy that loses to everybody. I'm serious, I've never seen Terrax beat anybody. Superman has beaten people much better than Terrax. You can't deny that. Don't get labeled with the biased label either pal. wink Superman would smoke Terrax just as easily as Sentry did. Can you really state a reason why he would do any better??? Seriously, Terrax is basically bottom of the heap in terms of the heralds.

kgkg
I'm not biased here at all. no Terrax is a guy that loses to everybody. I'm serious, I've never seen Terrax beat anybody. Superman has beaten people much better than Terrax. You can't deny that. Don't get labeled with the biased label either pal. wink Superman would smoke Terrax just as easily as Sentry did. Can you really state a reason why he would do any better??? Seriously, Terrax is basically bottom of the heap in terms of the heralds.
everybody name some ?

grey fox

What about Fire-lord ?

He got his ass kicked by a Class 10.....

Redatom65
ok i still think it's ridulous how much Sentry is being compared to Superman

Sentry did nothing to a jobbering Genis and just made Bob angry. Superman is litterly everything DC puts into so the character is going to be far more superior then any clones.

now on topic

Sentry v.s Quasar

It's a descent match but i'll say Sentry 7.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.