Nimrod vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Juggernaut's given Thor all he can handle on many occasions. Nimrod has only needed several panels to knock Juggy on his ass in the past.

How would Sentinel from the future fare against the thunder god?

Random encounter in the city. Nimrod feels that Thor is a threat to the public and needs putting down.

inamilist
good fight

the way i sees it, is that thor begins on a power level much higher than nimrod, with a much more versitile arsenal than juggernaut had.

While, eventually it is possible that Nimrod would develop a way to put down Thor, I'm skeptical that he could do it before a full bloodlusted thor figures out a way to just banish him to some weird dimension.

If Thor just goes in and bashes him with the hammer however, I'm thinking nimrod has a great chance of winning, as he can reassemble himself from a molecular level.

all in all thor 6/10

who?-kid
Nimrod probably knows Thor - he has a huge built in data base of almost every super hero and villain - and I wouldn't be surprised if he has already a scenario to defeat Thor.

But Thor can be quite cunning with that hammer of his. It's a tough call. I haven't decided yet who should win. I think it can go either way.

nimrod009
*bump*

Too close to call? Any more thoughts?

MJOILNIR
If Thor dosnt hold back then he wins. He cant give nimrod time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.