team speed vs team strength vs team energy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok which team would win

speed
max mercury
flash I
flash II
flash III
kid flash

vs

silver surfer
firestorm
quasar
firelord
nova

vs

superman
thor
sentry
juggernaut
hulk ( can change type starts of normal strength gradually gets stronger)

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok which team would win

speed
max mercury
flash I
flash II
flash III
kid flash

vs

silver surfer
firestorm
quasar
firelord
nova

vs

superman
thor
sentry
juggernaut
hulk ( can change type starts of normal strength gradually gets stronger)

This thread is ridiculous. There's so much power here. If any of these teams operate intelligently, then it's a stalemate.

UniOmni
Team Energy is the most powerful, with teem speed coming in second. Team strength is hella limited, barring Thor. Bricktypes are a disadvantage. Team energy can do pretty much anything, and team speed can pretty much outrun anything. Team strength can't make either of those claims.

magneto1992
pedd team wins the flashes just touch every body and send them to another dimmension

Soleran
Originally posted by UniOmni
Team Energy is the most powerful, with teem speed coming in second. Team strength is hella limited, barring Thor. Bricktypes are a disadvantage. Team energy can do pretty much anything, and team speed can pretty much outrun anything. Team strength can't make either of those claims.

yes

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
strength and speed get

JohnnyDo3
Team strength will win Superman is on their side superman is fast as well I say they kill em all

branhole
quaser would hella kill supes in a sec. ss and quaser are the most powerful and there on the same team.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Team Speed is more limited than Team Brick. With the exception of Wally, Superman is probably faster than that whole team himself.

Sea King
i vote for team energy

(im suprised no one put red and blue superman on team energy)

Brutacus
team energy is to powerfull

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Team Speed is more limited than Team Brick. With the exception of Wally, Superman is probably faster than that whole team himself.

yes But, he's also not faster than Barry. wink

branhole
if you puy photon on team energy they could prob kick both of the other teams at the same time.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
if you puy photon on team energy they could prob kick both of the other teams at the same time.

I'm not going to argue with you there. wink

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
Maybe, but they have people that can steal kE. And kinetic energy is what powers bricks, rather than pc like team energy.

branhole
energy rains supreme.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
yes But, he's also not faster than Barry. wink
Depends on what Barry you're talking about. Barry when he was alive in Post Crisis canon had a max of lightspeed. Obviously if we're using the Barry who speedblitzed through time giving his family members access to the Speed Force, Superman is slower.

branhole
does any of this matter, energy wins no matter what you do.

Avalonofthewind
Tough one. Any of these teams can stalemate depending on how said powers are used.

Team Strength has great diversity due to Sentry, Superman, and Thor along with a team member who technically can't be KO'd.

Team Speed, has a lot of tricks they can pull through the speed force.

Team Energy has good offensive capability and diversity, but defensively sucks.

Tough choice.

Skeets
How do the energy guys suck defensively?
When Surfer and Quasar can put up some pretty powerful shields/force fields.

branhole
energy wouldnt even get hit, and savage hulk has hit ss, to no efect. even if he didnt have force feilds he would still win. and what defense does team strength have.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Skeets
How do the energy guys suck defensively?
When Surfer and Quasar can put up some pretty powerful shields/force fields.

Energy shields are worthless vs Team Speed or Team strength at full potential and would use up valuable energy as well.

Validus
On average Team Brick is more durable than Team Energy. That's not to say the energy team sucks though.

zachrivard
team energy has speed and strength too its not a level playing feild

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sea King
i vote for team energy

(im suprised no one put red and blue superman on team energy)

Superman blue would have been extreme overkill.

branhole
energy can fire some serious energy though.

spideycarnage
energy wins by far, they all have strength speed, nd not to mention tons of energy attacks.

Avalonofthewind
Firing energy would be the worst thing they could do. They would have to be a lot more diverse than that.

spideycarnage
over all they got this, their more "well rounded" in the three fields.

hulk=strength
hulk an juggs full potential turn the tide to strength....

hulk=strength
thor an sentry are overkill to me cause both are energy too

Metalmanx
Team Speed wins this.

Sea King
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Team Speed wins this.

i say energy they move as fast as light and have energy attacks

branhole
and have strength.

ALEMASTER
ok people the battle is on earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.