fav to least fav hellraiser flick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myers Kicks Ass
mine would be

1.Hellraiser
2.Hellbound:Hellraiser 2
3.Hellraiser Hellseeker
4.Hellraiser Inferno
5.Hellraiser Hellworld
6.Hellraiser Bloodline
7.Hellraiser Deader
8.Hellraiser 3

i thought the 1st 2 were great while the 3rd 1 was utter crap

Wolfie
I'm surprised Hellseeker was so high up on your list. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed it.

1. Hellraiser
2. Hellbound
3. Hell on Earth
4. Hellworld
5. Bloodline
6. Hellseeker
7. Deader
8. Inferno

C-Dic
2,1,3, and then the rest can go to hell.

Myers Kicks Ass
why does every1 like hellraiser 3 i h8 it, although the deaths were pretty funny, when i 1st saw hellseeker i didnt like it but it grew on me

LizzyT123
Which one is the one where a girl is like, a reporter, and a girl named Terri I think lives with her for a bit....anyone know?

steverules
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Which one is the one where a girl is like, a reporter, and a girl named Terri I think lives with her for a bit....anyone know?

That would be 3. I like 3 to be honest, I liked 1 and 2 but the fact that in 1 we didn't really see pinheads true power annoyed me, and in 2 I didn't get what to pinhead when he turned human and was then ended up on that weird thing at the end that rotates and then he's all evil in 3 but then I guess I need to buy 3, I watched it ages ago.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by steverules
That would be 3. I like 3 to be honest, I liked 1 and 2 but the fact that in 1 we didn't really see pinheads true power annoyed me, and in 2 I didn't get what to pinhead when he turned human and was then ended up on that weird thing at the end that rotates and then he's all evil in 3 but then I guess I need to buy 3, I watched it ages ago.

oh, okay, thanks. Three, I haven't even watched the whole thing, but its the only Hellraiser that I've seen for more than an hour of. I need to rent the first one. Baadly.

Wolfie
The first's only flaw is there isn't enough of Pinhead and the Cenobites. The second improved on that a little. The third was great because you see them constantly throughout the movie. The unfortunate thing is they replaced most of the Cenobites with some that are among the worst of the them (CD, Barbed Wire, Camerahead).

After the original Cenobites from the first two, I feel Hellseeker had the best ones.

steverules
I wanna see hellseeker.

The Highlord
havinst seen past hellraiser 5 yet mainly cause i kept hearing bad things, anyhow im gonna try to rent them over the weekend and watch the crap stick out tongue

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by The Highlord
havinst seen past hellraiser 5 yet mainly cause i kept hearing bad things, anyhow im gonna try to rent them over the weekend and watch the crap stick out tongue

check out inferno hellseeker and hellworld theyre pretty good. deader was ok

WrathfulDwarf
All time Favorite: Hellraiser
Least Favorite: Hellworld

Myers Kicks Ass
can someone please tell me whats so good about hell on earth, i dont like it cus they turned it into a slasher series

botankus
I've only seen the first 4, and I would rate them this way:

Hellraiser
Bloodline
Hellraiser 2
Hell on Earth

Cataclysm
I hated the 5th one. They barely show anything about Pinhead. :-\

Impediment
Having seen only the first 3 films, I rate them:

1. Hellraiser
2. Hellbound
3. Hell on Earth

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by Cataclysm
I hated the 5th one. They barely show anything about Pinhead. :-\

i think that just made the scenes with pinhead better, i think inferno is 1 of the better hellraisers

Wolfie
That was the reason I didn't care for Inferno. It felt more like a movie that Pinhead has a cameo in, rather than a Hellraiser flick.

Myers Kicks Ass
hes had a cameo in every1 after bloodline

ladygrim
I didnt even kno there was that many hellraiser movies erm ive only seen the first three

Wolfie
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
hes had a cameo in every1 after bloodline
He was in quite a bit of the other movies after Inferno. Inferno had Pinhead in a whopping one scene. The rest of the movie was with some Cenobite that was too plain.

Myers Kicks Ass
in hellseeker he is only in 5-10mins deader hes in about 3 mins in hellworld hes in about 5mins. though in every scene hes in is easily the highlight of each 1

Chucky Rules
Hellraiser
hellworld
bloodline
hell on earth
inferno
hellseeker
hellbound
deader

Wolfie
Wow. Why is Hellbound so low?

Big Sexy
Hellraiser
Hellbound
Bloodline
Dont give a S#it about the rest.

Chucky Rules
Originally posted by Wolfie
Wow. Why is Hellbound so low?

I thought it was too hard to follow although the cenobite fight was great

faradayslaw
To me, it seemed like when Pinhead stopped being a main character the movies just went downhill.

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by faradayslaw
To me, it seemed like when Pinhead stopped being a main character the movies just went downhill.

thats why i dont like the 3rd one it was all about pinhead and i like it better the way clive barker intended it, with pinhead only coming at the end.But the amount of time he had in the last few 1s was a joke.

Myers Kicks Ass
Are the rumers of clive barker directing another 1 true

Wolfie
I seriously doubt it. He said he didn't even want to direct the second one, out of fear of ruining it.

Myers Kicks Ass
the series has already been ruined, i suppose i cant see clive barker making a dtv sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.