Tsumi's New Sig!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsumikiri
Alright so after hearing about Grunge Brushes from Kai Lein, I did some reasearching of my own. After getting a couple of grudge brushes from DeviantArt, I went ahead, did some sh!t and came up with this....

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3123/tsumisigfinalcopy5rq.jpg

This is my first time making bigger sized sigs and basically my first time making a good sig <.<. Took me about 2 hours or so..but I think it came out well.

Oh and one last thing, if someone could kindly help me put this picture http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2403/wallpaper7810246wq.th.jpg Without the green background and just the top half of the guy onto the pic, I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone does that, could you also make the guy in the picture the same general color as the background? Thanks. (I'll give you the Photoshop file if someone actually does change it.)

Barker
1. You don't make a whole new thread to show off One Signature.

2. I don't understand your Request about the Green Guy..

3. That took you two Hours?

Tsumikiri
1. My bad. I'll delete it then, calm down. And according to the rules, "Only open a thread in here to post your OWN work. General galleries will be closed." This is my own work.

2. It's not that hard to understand. If you read it, it said clearly, "Without the green background." There is no "Green Guy." All I was saying was if someone can just take the guy in the picture (There is no other guy in the picture, so it's obvious who I'm talking about) and put him into the sig.

3. Yeah that took me two hours. There's nothing wrong with taking two hours on making a sig when I've hardly ever used Photoshop CS2.
kthnx

Barker
Originally posted by Tsumikiri
1. My bad. I'll delete it then, calm down. And according to the rules, "Only open a thread in here to post your OWN work. General galleries will be closed." This is my own work.

2. It's not that hard to understand. If you read it, it said clearly, "Without the green background." There is no "Green Guy." All I was saying was if someone can just take the guy in the picture (There is no other guy in the picture, so it's obvious who I'm talking about) and put him into the sig.

3. Yeah that took me two hours. There's nothing wrong with taking two hours on making a sig when I've hardly ever used Photoshop CS2.
kthnx
I'll reply to this later... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.