Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
i mean honestly, think about it. he has no special powers, no awesome weapons, just a bunch of crappy gadgets that make him shoot to the ceiling and glide around. really i think any superhero/mutant could kick his ass. even captain planet. discuss.

this is a post made by another person on a diff. forum.. he is a huge idiot and most likely mentally retarded. he obviously knows absolutely nothing and is ignorant as **** kinda like wolverine8888. plz post replies as if i made this thread and ill show it to his retard ass.

Grimm22
Bats has beaten Supes before no expression

N"uff Said wink

capt it up
Originally posted by vold
i mean honestly, think about it. he has no special powers, no awesome weapons, just a bunch of crappy gadgets that make him shoot to the ceiling and glide around. really i think any superhero/mutant could kick his ass. even captain planet. discuss.

this is a post made by another person on a diff. forum.. he is a huge idiot and most likely mentally retarded. he obviously knows absolutely nothing and is ignorant as **** kinda like wolverine8888. plz post replies as if i made this thread and ill show it to his retard ass.
THAT DOES IT. DUDE I COULD OUT DEBATE YOU ANY DAY. DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOME ONE U HAVE NEVER MET LET ALONE KNOW. I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING AS IF THEY KNOW WOLV8888

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
THAT DOES IT. DUDE I COULD OUT DEBATE YOU ANY DAY. DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOME ONE U HAVE NEVER MET LET ALONE KNOW. I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING AS IF THEY KNOW WOLV8888 i knew him, i thought he was funny, but he was a fanboy.

batdude123
Well, he could beat up:

Nightwing
Robin
Huntress
Thunderbird
Katanna
Living Lightning
Green Arrow
Mr. Terrific
etc...

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by King KAM
i knew him, i thought he was funny, but he was a fanboy.

I agree.

batdude123

By the way... this is such an obvious spite thread. If you don't like Batman, well that's your problem. He has beaten MANY heroes and villains and most on the superhuman level. He does have awesome gadgets, you're just idiot. And why call wolverine8888 retarded if you didn't even know him? This thread needs to be closed down...

badabing

1) Why the hate on Batman.
2) Calling a member names that you don't know just proves your ignorance.

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
By the way... this is such an obvious spite thread. If you don't like Batman, well that's your problem. He has beaten MANY heroes and villains and most on the superhuman level. He does have awesome gadgets, you're just idiot. And why call wolverine8888 retarded if you didn't even know him? This thread needs to be closed down...

Agree'ed

MrHeavySilence
What's his favorite superhero?

ST0RM SHAD0W

huh

He said this was somebody elses opion not his.....

batdude123
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
huh

He said this was somebody elses opion not his.....

Oh, my bad. embarrasment

Soljer
Haha, he said that this thread was made by another person on another forum. It isn't a spite thread, he just wants some evidence to show that other person.

As far as him talking about someone on this forum, that's just plain rude, unless he has ever debated/talked to him/anything else. You shouldn't talk about Capt like that, it just isn't polite.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Soljer
Haha, he said that this thread was made by another person on another forum. It isn't a spite thread, he just wants some evidence to show that other person.

As far as him talking about someone on this forum, that's just plain rude, unless he has ever debated/talked to him/anything else. You shouldn't talk about Capt like that, it just isn't polite.

So he basically wants us to debate for him? Well then, he either isn't very good or is just plain lazy. Normally I wouldn't mind helping out in a case like this but this guy (I'm assuming it is a guy) is showing zero class. I've had a difference of opinion with Wolverine8888/Capt it up on a few cases before, but he certainly doesn't deserve to be randomly insulted like this. The only "retarded idiot" in this case that I can see is Vold.

Sea King
yeah iv argued with wolve888 but hes kool so wats with the insolts???

Soljer
Hell, almost everyone here KNOWS that I've argued with Capit it up on SEVERAL cases. Doesn't mean I'm gonna make a thread and insult Capt in the very first post. That's ridiculous.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Hell, almost everyone here KNOWS that I've argued with Capit it up on SEVERAL cases. Doesn't mean I'm gonna make a thread and insult Capt in the very first post. That's ridiculous.
and I respect that

braz

well said.
thumb up

if u aint got nothin nice to say then STFU and dont say nothing at all and keep it to urself. mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bats has beaten Supes before no expression

N"uff Said wink Oh, when was this? When he did a lot of fancy stuff but didn't do any damage to Superman in Hush and nearly died if Lois' life wasn't put into danger?

Or are you talking about the various elseworld stories?

Either way, Batman kicking Superman's ass, still hasn't happened.

But in Sacrifice Clark did break Bruce's whole body and left him helpless before he could even mount an attack or defense.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Oh, when was this? When he did a lot of fancy stuff but didn't do any damage to Superman in Hush and nearly died if Lois' life wasn't put into danger?

But in Sacrifice Clark did break Bruce's whole body and left him helpless before he could even mount an attack or defense.
Batman was clearly taking it easy on Clark in Hush. In Sacrifice he was just faking it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Batman was clearly taking it easy on Clark in Hush. In Sacrifice he was just faking it. Batman said himself in Hush that he couldn't stop Clark and the best he could hope to do is slow him down. He had the battleground itself and nearly every contingency on his side and proved still incapable of putting Supes down the for the count.

Batman also failed at taking Clark down in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel.

But as said, he had nothing when Supes decided to put the hammer on him in Sacrifice.

Accel
Oh, when was this? When he did a lot of fancy stuff but didn't do any damage to Superman in Hush and nearly died if Lois' life wasn't put into danger?

I dunno if this is an elseworld story or not...
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/The_Dark_Knight_Strikes_Again_1_pg74.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/The_Dark_Knight_Strikes_Again_1_pg75.jpg

Sea King
i do remember one time bats frist ment sups they fought and bats took the best of sups cause he told sups that if he so much as hit bats a bomb would expload and kill someone in the city(turned out ot be bats himself) not to menchin that bats had a force feild that protected him from sups strength

Validus
Batman said himself in Hush that he couldn't stop Clark and the best he could hope to do is slow him down. He had the battleground itself and nearly every contingency on his side and proved still incapable of putting Supes down the for the count.

Batman also failed at taking Clark down in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel.

But as said, he had nothing when Supes decided to put the hammer on him in Sacrifice.
Batman was lying in Hush. Why didn't he just execute his Hulkbuster kick? That would have been a clear victory if he was wearing the K-nite ring on his toe.

Superman cheapshotted Bruce in Sacrifice and besides, who got to spend time in bed with Wonder Woman as a nurse? Bruce was the real winner in that situation. cool

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
I dunno if this is an elseworld story or not...
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/The_Dark_Knight_Strikes_Again_1_pg74.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/The_Dark_Knight_Strikes_Again_1_pg75.jpg DKR/DKSA are both Elseworlds.

Sea King
i have a series question about elesworld comics arent those only telling what would happen in those paticular situations

if so y cant they count

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
i have a series question about elesworld comics arent those only telling what would happen in those paticular situations

if so y cant they count
We only use canon material here so they're automatically out. Besides, sometimes Elseworld's characters have different power levels than the characters we use. You would have to specify whether you're using Kingdom Come Superman in a thread, for example, because he isn't as weak to Kryptonite as the normal Supes.

Sea King
We only use canon material here so they're automatically out. Besides, sometimes Elseworld's characters have different power levels than the characters we use. You would have to specify whether you're using Kingdom Come Superman in a thread, for example, because he isn't as weak to Kryptonite as the normal Supes.

ok i get that now but

arent they just saying what would happen in those situations??

The Pict
ok i like batman better than superman but i doubt batman would win in a straight fight. but batman has beat plenty other super heroes/super villians. thats why he is a popular hero.

Juntai
Batman was lying in Hush. Why didn't he just execute his Hulkbuster kick? That would have been a clear victory if he was wearing the K-nite ring on his toe.

Superman cheapshotted Bruce in Sacrifice and besides, who got to spend time in bed with Wonder Woman as a nurse? Bruce was the real winner in that situation. cool lmao.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Batman could beat Superman.

Not in a fist fight though.

Wolverine2006
Batman could beat...

...superman and that says alot

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
ok i get that now but

arent they just saying what would happen in those situations??
Well sure. Dark Knight Returns shows what would happen if DKR Batman fought DKR Superman with a hell of a lot prep on his side and Superman not willing to kill him.

Sea King
Well sure. Dark Knight Returns shows what would happen if DKR Batman fought DKR Superman with a hell of a lot prep on his side and Superman not willing to kill him.

ok thanks big grin

Juntai
It's feasible in the right situation with absolutely every variable on his side, Batman might beat Superman.... it just hasn't actually happened yet.

Darth Martin
Batman could beat alot of superheroes........including the Man of Steel.

riceroost
Originally posted by badabing
1) Why the hate on Batman? It distracts people from hating on Wolverine all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.