Terrible Posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcu
I joined this site less than an hour ago and I am disgusted by the content here! I suggest that the mods do something to control the vulgar and rude content here! As a christian, to read what people are saying about God is heartbreaking! As I love non-christians, so they should show respect for christians! I came here to join a book discussion and will NOT stay!

WrathfulDwarf
The comments of the members may be hard and sometimes pretty tough to deal with. But we cannot stop them from posting their points of views on certain subjects. We can only ask members to keep their comments without any bashing or offensive material. You must learn to be tolerant and understand that we all have different ways of discussing certain material. Also read the forum rules for further information. Try to be open and debate any argument with the best of knowledge. I hope you reconsider and stay with KMC.

Boris
Some people get angered by Christians...

debbiejo
This isn't a Christian forum, it's a Religious forum, which means many different beliefs from around the globe here..........Including nonbelievers............Just handle them with kit gloves.......... wink

marcu
Originally posted by Boris
Some people get angered by Christians...

So true! And there are many christians that need a kick in the rear end! Some are far to judgemental and need to learn to love rather than judge! I am not the greatest christian out there...by far...but i do try not to judge others. I got upset because i read many vile things regarding God and I think that is very rude. I mean no rudeness to anyone! love

Bardock42
Originally posted by marcu
So true! And there are many christians that need a kick in the rear end! Some are far to judgemental and need to learn to love rather than judge! I am not the greatest christian out there...by far...but i do try not to judge others. I got upset because i read many vile things regarding God and I think that is very rude. I mean no rudeness to anyone! love

Well, for many people God is nothing more than a fictional character, so insulting God is not a big deal...as much as it may hurt someone who beliefs in God.

debbiejo
So true! And there are many christians that need a kick in the rear end! Some are far to judgemental and need to learn to love rather than judge! I am not the greatest christian out there...by far...but i do try not to judge others. I got upset because i read many vile things regarding God and I think that is very rude. I mean no rudeness to anyone! love But a god wouldn't be offended by human emotions....Only men get offended by human emotions...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
But a god wouldn't be offended by human emotions....Only men get offended by human emotions...

However, if we are God, then God can get offended and even riot in the streets.

Eis
I joined this site less than an hour ago and I am disgusted by the content here! I suggest that the mods do something to control the vulgar and rude content here! As a christian, to read what people are saying about God is heartbreaking! As I love non-christians, so they should show respect for christians! I came here to join a book discussion and will NOT stay!
If you aren't going to stay then why waste your time? Simply close the window and go on www.christianforums.com

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
However, if we are God, then God can get offended and even riot in the streets. Are you saying god gets off on himself?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Are you saying god gets off on himself?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. confused

Deicide
at the risk of sounding like and idiot.....what is Paganism?

Storm
Paganism is a blanket term which has come to connote a broad set of spiritual or religious beliefs and practices of natural or polytheistic religions.

Darth Revan
Back in the day, "pagan" was used by Christians to describe any non-Christian religion.

Storm
*Nods.*
It was applied to those who continued to adhere to traditional Greek and Roman religions even after Christianity became dominant.

Deicide
so it would be the same as athiest

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deicide

Not really..atheism is not a religion. It's the lack of belief in a God. Pagans believe in a God or Gods.....Originally posted by Storm
*Nods.*
It was applied to those who continued to adhere to traditional Greek and Roman religions even after Christianity became dominant.
And nordic religion..don't forget nordic religions.

Regret

I think you should read the Mormons thread, particularly the first 15 or so pages. I'm sorry, but Christians behave in the same way as the rest of the population here. I feel empathy for your first experiences, but in my experience Christians can be as harsh if not often more harsh than what I see in the non-christian posts. I believe that most discussions on religion between mixed belief systems end up in harsh comments, it has been my experience here as well as on every other religious forum that allows mixed religion discussion/debate.

Alliance
Originally posted by Deicide

Like Bardock said, very much no. Athiesm is a religious philosophy, like chrsitianity excetera, but the believe that no god exists.

Pagansim (similar to Storm's defenition but I will expand) is a broad term applied to ancient or local religions, many of which are no longer in common practice. The Greek and Roman religions, Native American religions, Thai spirit houses, Druidism, etc. are all pagan religion.

Pagan (as Revan pointed out) has often been used by CHirstians as a derrogatory term for all other relgions. Sometimes associated with devil worship as many pagan god are nature gods (earth wind etc.)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
Like Bardock said, very much no. Athiesm is a religious philosophy, like chrsitianity excetera, but the believe that no god exists.

Pagansim (similar to Storm's defenition but I will expand) is a broad term applied to ancient or local religions, many of which are no longer in common practice. The Greek and Roman religions, Native American religions, Thai spirit houses, Druidism, etc. are all pagan religion.

Pagan (as Revan pointed out) has often been used by CHirstians as a derrogatory term for all other relgions. Sometimes associated with devil worship as many pagan god are nature gods (earth wind etc.) And nordic religion..don't forget nordic religions.

Alliance
laughing and nordic religions....all that jazz.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Bardock42
And nordic religion..don't forget nordic religions.
Hail Thor!

Alliance
erm....no.

Jonathan Mark
erm....no.
What? Not a fan of Thor? Tell you the truth I always liked Loki better.

Alliance
Not really, big white me with hammers aren't really my style.

Deicide
I had a big book on Norse Mythology i read often. I lost it somwhere and havent been able to find it. i like the story of how Odin turned Loki into a tree and said that he will stay a tree until one of them shed a tear for him. naturally noone would shed a tear for Loki, so over the years of being inprisoned in a tree he learned how to manipulate it. as Heimdall passed by one day Loki managed to shake a leaf free and it went down and struck Heimdall in the eye causing his eye to water. and Loki was free from his prison.

i know i got off topic there but i wanted to share that w/ u all. lol

Alliance
I like how marcu hasn't come back to defend his position.

marcu
Marcu has read all the posts in this thread! I am not what you all feel a christian is! I am not mean, judging others beliefs, or any of that! I certainly do not wish any harsh words to be said either way, as i grew up hearing many an arguement over the topic of God and Religion! I am a human being that was grossed out at the things that i was reading and decided to post my feelings! I am fully aware that their are MANY people here that do not believe in God or feel they have no personal use for Him! I am a normal person that does NOT argue about God, as i am not the person who saves anyway. I will one day be judged by the judger and choose to not argue with you but rather remember to pray for the un-saved each day...which i am not to faithful at doing, sorry!

Eis
Not really, big white me with hammers aren't really my style.
But big black men with hammers are?

marcu
Marcu has read all the posts in this thread! I am not what you all feel a christian is! I am not mean, judging others beliefs, or any of that! I certainly do not wish any harsh words to be said either way, as i grew up hearing many an arguement over the topic of God and Religion! I am a human being that was grossed out at the things that i was reading and decided to post my feelings! I am fully aware that their are MANY people here that do not believe in God or feel they have no personal use for Him! I am a normal person that does NOT argue about God, as i am not the person who saves anyway. I will one day be judged by the judger and choose to not argue with you but rather remember to pray for the un-saved each day...which i am not to faithful at doing, sorry!

I should explain as to why i don't argue with you! It is my assumtion that all of you have heard of Jesus, because you are able to rebuke it so well! Anyhoo, therefore you have heard the truth and are now responsible to make your own choices! I would discuss and tell someone who has NOT heard of Jesus, because that is my duty to do as a christian! Unless you have a question for me regarding salvation, Jesus, Christ etc...I will not argue with those who have already heard the truth! God saves those people in his own way! God Bles you all! smile

Bardock42
I should explain as to why i don't argue with you! It is my assumtion that all of you have heard of Jesus, because you are able to rebuke it so well! Anyhoo, therefore you have heard the truth and are now responsible to make your own choices! I would discuss and tell someone who has NOT heard of Jesus, because that is my duty to do as a christian! Unless you have a question for me regarding salvation, Jesus, Christ etc...I will not argue with those who have already heard the truth! God saves those people in his own way! God Bles you all! smile

So you don't really care for questions of faith? Just...preach the dogma to everyone?

Arachnoidfreak
Hey Marcu, stare at my sig for a while.

Bardock42
Not really, big white me with hammers aren't really my style. I like White Man in Hammersmith Palais though...

Shakyamunison

To make such a judgment you would have to know what the truth is. I believe you do not know what the truth is. This idea of this "truth" you are talking about, is a lie, used to brainwash and control people.

The posts that are considered terrible are more reactionary. People resent being told that their basic nature is evil. The true nature of a person is neither good or evil, it is enlightenment.

marcu
To make such a judgment you would have to know what the truth is. I believe you do not know what the truth is. This idea of this "truth" you are talking about, is a lie, used to brainwash and control people.

The posts that are considered terrible are more reactionary. People resent being told that their basic nature is evil. The true nature of a person is neither good or evil, it is enlightenment.

Never said your nature is evil..would never say that to anyone!

marcu
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Hey Marcu, stare at my sig for a while.

Looks great! I love art!

Shakyamunison
Never said your nature is evil..would never say that to anyone!

Sorry, I assumed you were a Christian.

marcu
So you don't really care for questions of faith? Just...preach the dogma to everyone?

Said I don't agree with "preaching" and faith questions are great!

marcu
Sorry, I assumed you were a Christian.

I am...i don't use evil in my vocabulary in talking about human beings...Satan yes, but not humans!

Shakyamunison
I am...i don't use evil in my vocabulary in talking about human beings...Satan yes, but not humans!

I'm confused: what type of Christianity does not teach that humans are born into sin?

Also, I was referring to Christianity in general, and not directly about you. big grin

marcu
Of course we are all sinners! You made it sound like i was judging peoples human nature and calling everyone here evil! We are not evil poeple, we are humans, we sin! THat does NOT mean we go around saying you evil sinner...we are all equal in our wrong doings! In my mind there is a difference in sinning and classifying someone as pure evil!

Regret
I'm confused: what type of Christianity does not teach that humans are born into sin?

Also, I was referring to Christianity in general, and not directly about you. big grin

I am Mormon, we don't believe that. But then mainstream Christianity does not accept us, and part of it is due to that wink

That doesn't mean that man does not sin as he does imperfect things wink

marcu
Originally posted by Regret
I am Mormon, we don't believe that. But then mainstream Christianity does not accept us, and part of it is due to that wink

That doesn't mean that man does not sin as he does imperfect things wink

Thank you for adding mainstream in front of christianity! We are not all like people on this thread make us out to be! Everyone should be accepted REGARDLESS of their beliefs or in some cases, lack there of!

Regret
Thank you for adding mainstream in front of christianity! We are not all like people on this thread make us out to be! Everyone should be accepted REGARDLESS of their beliefs or in some cases, lack there of!

I have decided I had to include the mainstream sometime ago. They have their definition of what a Christian is, and it doesn't include people that do not believe as they do, has nothing to do with Christ, just what they believe about him. So I feel I have to clarify often.

Shakyamunison

Regret
That is one of the reasons we get along. I know some things about the Mormon religion and there are many good things about the religion.

Woot! Always nice to meet people that aren't jumping down our throats wink

Arachnoidfreak
I'm all for Mormons. Woot polygamy!

Regret
I'm all for Mormons. Woot polygamy!

Lol, but we don't practice polygamy now. Also, if you knew how life really was in that type of relationship I think you'd take back the woot wink

See, you have more than one woman, not more than one horny woman. And they aren't any different than the women you know as far as most views about sex. There is no three to a bed and that crap. What happens is that you have a number of women working together helping to maintain a rather large family. When women get together for periods of time in close situations their menstrual cycles get lined up. So you have a number of women going through that time together with only one man to be pissed off at. Also, I piss my one wife off regularly enough that it seems I'm in trouble all the time. I'd hate to have more than one to piss off. Plus they gang up on a guy, you piss one off and the others are mad at you too. There really aren't any of the advantages, or disadvantages, that most people think of when they consider the practice.

Shakyamunison
Lol, but we don't practice polygamy now. Also, if you knew how life really was in that type of relationship I think you'd take back the woot wink

See, you have more than one woman, not more than one horny woman. And they aren't any different than the women you know as far as most views about sex. There is no three to a bed and that crap. What happens is that you have a number of women working together helping to maintain a rather large family. When women get together for periods of time in close situations their menstrual cycles get lined up. So you have a number of women going through that time together with only one man to be pissed off at. Also, I piss my one wife off regularly enough that it seems I'm in trouble all the time. I'd hate to have more than one to piss off. Plus they gang up on a guy, you piss one off and the others are mad at you too. There really aren't any of the advantages, or disadvantages, that most people think of when they consider the practice.

Ya, a wife, mistress and two or three girl friends is much better. laughing

Regret
Ya, a wife, mistress and two or three girl friends is much better. laughing

Probably, at least then most of them probably think they're the only one you "really" care about laughing

JacopeX
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The comments of the members may be hard and sometimes pretty tough to deal with. But we cannot stop them from posting their points of views on certain subjects. We can only ask members to keep their comments without any bashing or offensive material. You must learn to be tolerant and understand that we all have different ways of discussing certain material. Also read the forum rules for further information. Try to be open and debate any argument with the best of knowledge. I hope you reconsider and stay with KMC. Its so annoying when they call me christian when im really a catholic. I agree with the one who made this thread. There atheist or agnotistics. If you dont belive in god, you dont have to be making bad remarks about my religion offending me. And others

Regret
Originally posted by JacopeX
Its so annoying when they call me Christian when im really a catholic. I agree with the one who made this thread. There atheist or agnotistics. If you dont belive in god, you dont have to be making bad remarks about my religion offending me. And others

It is an interesting note. I have never seen a catholic post a comment like this. It makes sense though. The catholic church has been attacked by mainstream Christianity often enough as well, though it does fit in their definition as to what a Christian is.

JacopeX
Christians and catholics have a grudge against each. But isnt it a sin to hate? I mean, come on my best friend is a christian and what?

Shakyamunison
Its so annoying when they call me christian when im really a catholic. I agree with the one who made this thread. There atheist or agnotistics. If you dont belive in god, you dont have to be making bad remarks about my religion offending me. And others

I understand that you wish not to be lumped in with all the other denominations, but anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus is a Christian. It's that correct? confused Just like all the people who follow the teachings of Buddha are Buddhists.

JacopeX
I belive in Jesus, god, and Saints. I reather be called a catholic better since thats my real religion.

Regret
Christians and catholics have a grudge against each. But isnt it a sin to hate? I mean, come on my best friend is a christian and what?

I have often been confused by mainstream Christianity. It claims absolutely no divine intervention for its creation, yet it left the original Christian religion. It seems to me that if there is no divine intervention then how could one really justify leaving the catholic church on the basis of doctrine.

Regret
I understand that you wish not to be lumped in with all the other denominations, but anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus is a Christian. It's that correct? confused Just like all the people who follow the teachings of Buddha are Buddhists.

Catholic means universal. To a catholic any Christian, by mainstream Christianity's (as well as the catholic) definition of Christian, is a catholic. They are just somewhat misguided. Christian would refer to the group as equal in Christian truth, and catholic would say that it is the true Christian church. So Catholic would designate it as the main, where Christian would not.

Shakyamunison
Catholic means universal. To a catholic any Christian, by mainstream Christianity's (as well as the catholic) definition of Christian, is a catholic. They are just somewhat misguided. Christian would refer to the group as equal in Christian truth, and catholic would say that it is the true Christian church. So Catholic would designate it as the main, where Christian would not.

But that is true among Buddhists also, but we are all buddhists. Even though, some of the denominations are very different.

Regret
But that is true among Buddhists also, but we are all buddhists. Even though, some of the denominations are very different.

A catholic would say that they are all catholics, meaning universally Christian. So they would say catholic should be the term, not Christian. I had similar confusion when speaking with my in-laws about the matter.

debbiejo
Hey Marcu, stare at my sig for a while. laughing out loud laughing out loud You guys are sooooooo mean.......don't defile his thought, cause even thinking it is a sin!!

Don't forget King David now, can't forget him....

Shakyamunison

I'm not gay.

laughing

Arachnoidfreak

You aren't getting the right kind of woman. Trust me...you need the kinky fetish type of bisexual women who actually want a relationship and are into polygamy.

Rare finds yes, but perfect for a happy polygamous relationship.

I want 4 yes

Templares
What if i worship John the Baptist as the Messiah and consider (Jesus) Christ the Roman as the Devil, the Betrayer . . . . am i a Christian, a Catholic, a Mormon or something else?

Regret
Originally posted by Templares
What if i worship John the Baptist as the Messiah and consider (Jesus) Christ the Roman as the Devil, the Betrayer . . . . am i a Christian, a Catholic, a Mormon or something else?

You are horrible, you evil Satan worshipper. You will get yours in hell. laughing J/K Sorry, given the topic of the thread couldn't help it wink Something else would be my guess, if you were serious.

debbiejo
I bet King David was Bi..... embarrasment

marcu

Unfair statement! I am a Christian with many Catholic friends...no grudges! big grin

debbiejo
Me neither..........just can't share my thought?? blink

marcu
Me neither..........just can't share my thought?? blink

I don't get what you are saying here! wink

JacopeX
Unfair statement! I am a Christian with many Catholic friends...no grudges! big grin yes

Alliance
There is some tension between non-Catholic Chirtians and Catholics, but personally I think it is often insignificant when compared to the animocities between other faiths.

debbiejo
They feel themselves separate, because to not think so, would make them heretics.

marcu
They feel themselves separate, because to not think so, would make them heretics.

OH MY..... wink

Alliance
religions always lop off the others they don't like.

"Oh. They're not real <insert faith here>"

Regret
I figure the blanket descriptive should be avoided, but I know of a lot of "Christians" that wouldn't respond if they were just termed apostate catholics instead of Christianswink J/K that last bit was just a joke please don't respond upset at me for it...lol. I figure Protestants were protesting against the Church of England who protested against the divorce laws of Catholicism. Methodists disliked the methodology of someone, somehow derived from Catholicism. Most followed this type of development.

Alliance
and athiests ate the theists?

Regret
with a bit of daoist on the side, yes laughing

stunna1773
its not a sin until u touch me

debbiejo
Ah no..........THINKING IT IS A SIN!!! You're damed.
Yes, but not me.........I'm in the box you haven't looked in.....

Alliance
*runs to pantry to open a new box of theists*

Come on kids! Dinner!

debbiejo
Not the "Theists" box the other one.........ya know the one way back on the shelf........the one with no additives.... wink

Alliance
i cant seem to find it. we must be out. confused

debbiejo
*takes box out* Look<--- the one with the secret ring... cool

Alliance
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!

and its mine! stick out tongue

debbiejo
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!

and it mine! stick out tongue Gollum died!!!! laughing out loud

Alliance
allegedly.

but no me importa....I have the ring.

debbiejo
Nah, I bought it 2 years ago..........

and muy importante me amigo, no es et tu.

Alliance
it was a fake. I hav ethe real one, signed by Sauron the Great himself.

debbiejo
Then you're the devil!!! wink

Alliance
oh darn. I've been called worse big grin

And I like fire. (see below)

debbiejo
Corny.............lol
...........fits in well with "terrible posts"

Honest it didn't survive.......read it as fact just like the bible...........oh me bad. embarrasment

Alliance
...........fits in well with "terrible posts"

I dont understand, but I agree with this.

Justbyfaith
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The comments of the members may be hard and sometimes pretty tough to deal with. But we cannot stop them from posting their points of views on certain subjects. We can only ask members to keep their comments without any bashing or offensive material. You must learn to be tolerant and understand that we all have different ways of discussing certain material. Also read the forum rules for further information. Try to be open and debate any argument with the best of knowledge. I hope you reconsider and stay with KMC.

I being a Christian find this Forum to be very challenging. I am pleased that the Moderators allow freedom of speech. Jesus didn't come to save the righteous but came to save us sinners. smile

Alliance
There is nothing challenging about being any religion here. People have a problem with people who don't act intelligently about thier faith.

This forum is to discuss, not to preach.

THERE is your issue.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Justbyfaith
I being a Christian find this Forum to be very challenging. I am pleased that the Moderators allow freedom of speech. Jesus didn't come to save the righteous but came to save us sinners. smile AND WE'RE THE SINNERS, RIGHT?

Though I hope you don't leave, it would be a pity.......All faiths are welcome.....

Justbyfaith
AND WE'RE THE SINNERS, RIGHT?

Though I hope you don't leave, it would be a pity.......All faiths are welcome.....

I plan on staying. I can fall again like anyone else. I am not some righteous hypocrite. I need Jesus on a minute by minute basis. wink

Justbyfaith
There is nothing challenging about being any religion here. People have a problem with people who don't act intelligently about thier faith.

This forum is to discuss, not to preach.

THERE is your issue.

The best thing I like to do is share my faith. That's what this is about right? I share my faith by letting you read my faith. Often, I will give an interpretation with it. This way I am not just like another cymbol in a band. But sounding a little different than the rest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance
I can fall again like anyone else. I am not some righteous hypocrite. I need Jesus on a minute by minute basis. wink

THIS is what aggravates people like me. No one has any porblem with someone of another faith posting here. but you come swwoping down and tell us that you are superior to the rest of us. THAT is why we get defensive and personally, aggravated.

This is not a forum to convert or preach. It is a forum to discuss religion: its history, its futre, its benfits and problems.

Right now your symbol sounds like your smashing my head between them.

Justbyfaith
THIS is what aggravates people like me. No one has any porblem with someone of another faith posting here. but you come swwoping down and tell us that you are superior to the rest of us. THAT is why we get defensive and personally, aggravated.

This is not a forum to convert or preach. It is a forum to discuss religion: its history, its futre, its benfits and problems.

Right now your symbol sounds like your smashing my head between them.

Did you read my post? Gentle, caring... You are angry for some reason. I am not here to condemn. Are you having difficulty with the scriptures I quote? What's your religion? Will you share yours instead of knock and bash mine? Tell us about a bad experience you had that makes you so hostile to Christians please share.

Alliance
Did you read my post? Gentle, caring... You are angry for some reason. I am not here to condemn. Are you having difficulty with the scriptures I quote?

You of all people should know that devils come in many guises, even gentle, caring ones.

You consider us "fallen." That is a strict condemnation. I don't have any difficulty with the bible. What I have a problem with is your inability to use logic to back up your points. Simply regugitating quotes is about as effective as actually throwing up on the argument. Simply regurgitating implies being a drone.

debbiejo
Condemnation of another is also a sin........... reading

Justbyfaith, you better quit sinning........judging, condemning....Do you eat pork, uncircumcised, or attend church on Sunday?????.......If so, you are committing these sins also.

Justbyfaith
Condemnation of another is also a sin........... reading

Justbyfaith, you better quit sinning........judging, condemning....Do you eat pork, uncircumcised, or attend church on Sunday?????.......If so, you are committing these sins also.

Hmmmmmmm? There sure is a lot of anger here. Is everyone ok?

Alliance
No, you have to be uncircumsized in the 8th day.

Alliance
Hmmmmmmm? There sure is a lot of anger here. Is everyone ok?
If you read my previsou 4something posts...that will explain it to you.

JacopeX
Pretty hard for me to talk to these agnotistics on a count that i have never spoken to anyone that dosent belive in god. Why does everyone I know belive in god?

Alliance
I only know one agnositic here...thats Urizen.

Learning about other people/cultures can hardly be hurtful.

JacopeX
And not only that, people who dont belive in god. Pretty hard to talk to them for same reason.

Bardock42
I only know one agnositic here...thats Urizen.

Learning about other people/cultures can hardly be hurtful.

Haha, there are a lot more buddy, me for one.

Alliance
Oh. embarrasment Sorry. I forgot Bardock.

I'm sure ther are more, but I don't personally recall them telling me thier faith.

I'm jsut saying it doesnt seem to be as blatant as JX suggests.

Bardock42
Oh. embarrasment Sorry. I forgot Bardock.

I'm sure ther are more, but I don't personally recall them telling me thier faith.

I'm jsut saying it doesnt seem to be as blatant as JX suggests.

Well, quite a few enlightened people browse these forums, so I think the agnostic rate is relatively high.

Alliance
I was actually htinking about looking up that statistic today, between education and agnosticism.

Bardock42
I was actually htinking about looking up that statistic today, between education and agnosticism.

Tell me about it when you are found it.

Alliance
sure..i'll post it here

debbiejo
Hmmmmmmm? There sure is a lot of anger here. Is everyone ok? I'm perfectly fine......really,........ evil face laughing out loud

Alliance
Me too, but I'm not a devlish green alien.

debbiejo
Predigest now????.....It's not bad enough that you're an atheist but now this???

Alliance
pre-what?

debbiejo
spell check is piece of crap sometime.....I meant prejudice.

It almost came out predigested.

JacopeX
Yea but its the way technology works, it has no sence or feeling or opinion or thought. It just corrects

debbiejo
Yea but its the way technology works, it has no sence or feeling or opinion or thought. It just corrects Sounds like an atheist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
spell check is piece of crap sometime.....I meant prejudice.

It almost came out predigested. Originally posted by JacopeX
Yea but its the way technology works, it has no sence or feeling or opinion or thought. It just corrects

That's why some of us also have a brain to help the technology do the right thing...needless to say I wouldn't want debbiejo to operate any machine my life depends on.

debbiejo
I'm gonna be a Nurse............really!.........Well EMT

Bardock42
I'm gonna be a Nurse............really!.........Well EMT

You are kidding me, right?

Wow, I'd pay money not to be nursed by you.

debbiejo
Unfortunately you'll be glad to see me .........yep yes

Bardock42
The contradiction in this post makes my (functioning) brain hurt.

debbiejo
Rephrased then........It will be unfortunate for you that you will be glad to see me..........better?

Alliance
You are kidding me, right?

Wow, I'd pay money to be nursed by you.

I find breastfeeding among adults sickening

debbiejo
Did we just switch realities???? blink

Alliance
whose reality are we switching?

Shakyamunison
whose reality are we switching?

Mine. stick out tongue

Alliance
you're breastfeeding?

Bardock42
I find breastfeeding among adults sickening

I find it arousing.Originally posted by debbiejo
Rephrased then........It will be unfortunate for you that you will be glad to see me..........better?
No, even weirder.
Did we just switch realities???? blink
I doubt it, he just made a joke, a good one as that, you probably missed it.

debbiejo
Alliance changed Bardocks post...........naughty naughty...

Shaky.......stop that!! confused laughing out loud

Alliance
oh bardock...

...you honor me big grin

debbiejo
No, it's really arousal........I've seen it happen before.... stick out tongue

Alliance
*checks*

cking
I agree also with jbf, yes they won't believe him here. everyone person in the religion forum have different views on life and the pursuit of happiness and they will stick to whatever belief they choose. what you are doing is good but mostly likely they won't take your word for granted here unlike some of the people you have witnessed to before in whatever place that is. this is a place of debate not a place of bashing and a Christian no matter what they believe in will be bashed the most. if there is any forum that has the most bashing it is the religion forum and that is why it should have not existed in the first place because no one can have a decent conversion from different religions without being bashed. go ahead and do what you need to do, you have the right to say what you want to say without being bashed just like every person in this forum. good luck and god bless.

Storm
For being the forum where the most bashing would occur, it is one of the forums which gets the least reported.

maham
Well, for many people God is nothing more than a fictional character, so insulting God is not a big deal...as much as it may hurt someone who beliefs in God.
N they'r gonna hav 2 pay the price in the end 4 that.Just can't wait 2 c it! Muahahaha!!!

Alliance
No more than another large segment of people can't wait to see your soul die and simply blink out of existance.

JacopeX
Yo if my grandfather was able to read english and i had him read this, he would smack the hell outta all you atheist and agnotistics one by one. He's very religious and only is about his own religion. He also cares about what others belive.

SP90

Wait, love instead of judging ?

Okay, if people are not judged, when will they learn that was they do is bad ? At the end of their lives when they go in hell ? That'll be too late in my opinion. You should rather balance loving and judging than just love.

Of course, I'm not saying some people (if not all) sometimes judge in appropriate way but you can't just love every murderer and pedophile on this planet. sick

Alliance
Yo if my grandfather was able to read english and i had him read this, he would smack the hell outta all you atheist and agnotistics one by one. He's very religious and only is about his own religion. He also cares about what others belive.

Its sad that the only way that religion can be propogated is by beating it into people. If he's so religious, and is "only is about his own religion"...how can he possibly "also cares about what others belive"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.