sunspot vs human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
who takes this fight?

Whittdawg92
umm...human torch would roast Sunspot (don't let Grimm22 know that a Fantastic freak beats an x-man). sunspot's SUN powered, not fire. he wouldn't stand a chance.

Grimm22
Torch is faster, more powerful and more skilled.

Torch 10/10 big grin

Jigsaw13
human torch would win.

Whittdawg92
Actually, sunspot has recently been able to project heat very well, but not nearly nova force, and nothing short of nova flame (I million degrees) can hurt him. he's also superstrong in this form, but still has human durability. 1 of 2 brazilian superhero's and he's gotta suck sad

diabloman
HT

Lucid Lui
Won't all Torch's attack just power Sunspot up?

bitca730
who's the other brazilian hero?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Actually, sunspot has recently been able to project heat very well, but not nearly nova force, and nothing short of nova flame (I million degrees) can hurt him. he's also superstrong in this form, but still has human durability. 1 of 2 brazilian superhero's and he's gotta suck sad

He dosent suck no expression

Its just that he cant hang with HT.

Not many can though wink

Brutacus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
1 of 2 brazilian superhero's and he's gotta suck sad

Stop complaining, the only 2 dutch guy's in marvel are not even hero's but supervillians. mad mad mad mad mad .

back on topic: HT would win.

ScarletSpider
I actually think Sunspot has a good chance here. He has a big heat facet to his powers, meaning the Human Torch would have to really strain to hurt him, if Sunspot can get in close, which he could as he's a fast and proficient flier, he's also superstrong, around 20-30 tons I believe, which would easily knock Johnny Storm out.

manjaro
no. sunspot would dust him. johnny's only trump card is his nova blast..once he does that he's out of the fight..in AoA sunspot was facing off aginast starbolt.(shiar version of johhny) and sunspot was just absorbing the heat and radiation from his blasts and shit kicked him all over the place. so this would be like trying to kill the hulk with a gamma gun, or superman with a solar shooting ray.big grin

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by bitca730
who's the other brazilian hero? DC's Fire, but she whoops aas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.