Conan vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Will Rhino get his first KMC win?

Comicbook_kid
No, Rhino opens his mouth to say something stupid, and when he does, Conan throws his sword or dagger thru his mouth to the back of his skull......I have an issue of Savage Sword of Conan where he beats a huge, hulking creature like that.....

JOE NUNEZ
Can Conan take a blow from Rhino?

Comicbook_kid
Probably not a direct blow, but Conan's no dummy....he's not just going to stand there and let Rhino pound on him...contrary to his title, just because he's a barbarian, doesn't mean he's stupid...in fact, Conan is quite intelligent and fights smart when he has to...

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Probably not a direct blow, but Conan's no dummy....he's not just going to stand there and let Rhino pound on him...contrary to his title, just because he's a barbarian, doesn't mean he's stupid...in fact, Conan is quite intelligent and fights smart when he has to... Very true, but I was referring to Rhinos speed advantage he would most likely land a blow.

Tassadar
No

Big Sexy
Its rhino, he looses

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its rhino, he looses Yeah, I forget how stupid Rhino really is.

JOE NUNEZ
The time for me trying to mount any kind of defense for Rhino is over.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
The time for me trying to mount any kind of defense for Rhino is over.

laughing Poor Rhino.... sad

Maybe one day Rhino....maybe one day....just hang in there roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
hmm ive been pro-conan on other threads but im not so sure here guys. rhino is Very strong and swords would bounce off him, right?

Comicbook_kid
Swords might bounce off his skin, but what about an arrow to the eyes...Conan is highly profecient in the art of archery too...either that or...

Rhino picks up Conan and tries to snap him in half, when suddenly Conan pulls his dagger out and rams it into Rhino's forehead directly into his pea-sized brain....

The Fake Macoy
Well, since Rhino's bulletproof, he really should be okay, but than again, this is Rhino...

JohnnyDo3
Conan will kill that idiot Rhino but it aint gonna be easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.