he man vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They meet in neutral unvierse, the fight, who wins?
Post.

King Burger
He-Man is called the strongest man in the universe, and
he draws his powers from Castle Greyskull, which
apparently channels the mystical powers of the whole
universe into him.

So technically he can probably win.

Yes, Hulk can get stronger given enough time and
enough anger, but He-Man I think can grow his strength
faster.

DigiMark007
I'll put another vote in for He-Man. He's the strongest man ever. Hulk included. His strength changes based on need, so however strong Hulk got, He-Man would be just a little stronger. His sword whups ass too...he could probably just slice Hulk's head off.

-DM

long pig
Damn, and this is the guy i was wanting He-man to fight.

Whats it going to take to beat this guy?

Dizzle
He is He-Man dude. He has the power! (hehe sorry, had to) Though if He-man has all the power of 1 universe... and War Hulk has the power of 2 universes... uh 1 is... less than... 2... right? (Ellipsises are... fun) And I don't think War's strength increases with anger. But 2 universes ain't too shabby.

King Burger
I think the "2 universes" thing about War hulk was
an exaggeration.

He was created by Apocalypse to fight the Celestials.
But that doersn't mean he could've done so.
As I seriously doubt that Apocalyse, using a few
scraps of used Celestial technology, can create
such a powerful being.

Unfortunately, unlike Hulk who has hundreds of
comics behind him, He-Man has only a few cartoon
episodes (that kick-a** nevertheless!) and a handful
of comics. He never had the chance to display what
he can really do.

But I do remember him frequetnly throwing big
heavy things clear into space with ease.

Still, regardless, he draws mystical strength from
the universe itself, so only magic can probably
beat him (which is usually how he is brought
down by Skeletor).

jplatinum
King Burger makes a good point.
However everyone fails to realize that celestials are gods with power beyond power. "a few scraps of their technology" could produce that much power considering Apocalypse is a genius and Hulk draws power in his body and expands in mass.
Hulk is like a huge green battery, his body could take absorbing that much energy cuase his body's capacity to absorb it is quote/unquote"Unlimited",according to Marvel and his feats.
His strength is his power.
So he could have two universes and he could draw power from them.
I don't see this as too far fetched considering this is the Hulk, he lifts 100+million ton mountains and withstands Darkseid's most powerful weapon and the weapons of other comsic being like its' child's play.
Hulk could give He-Man a greater fight than Supes did, especially since this is WarHulk.

diabloman
which of these tough guys here takes it ?

Sea King
he-man has a higher strength and can debatably move at light speed

Darth Macabre
He-Man.

diabloman
again hulk gets stronger and stronger and he has unlimited strength as well.

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman

ok ill say neither can beat each other in strength but he-man also has light speed (debatable)

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
ok ill say neither can beat each other in strength but he-man also has light speed (debatable) hulk is fast as hell as well if you dont know that.

Sea King
hulk is fast as hell as well if you dont know that.

yeah but what at 300mph

thats not fast enough

diabloman
yeah but what at 300mph

thats not fast enough hahahah you get your info from movies i see

Darth Macabre

Ok, but Hulk doesn't have a plot device sword now does he? no

Again...He-Man 10/10

Sea King
hahahah you get your info from movies i see

no that was just a shot in the dark on hulks speed but it cant get much higher its not light speed maybe speed of sound but not light speed

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ok, but Hulk doesn't have a plot device sword now does he? no

Again...He-Man 10/10 hulk doesnt use any weaposn when hes fighting. he uses his bear hands

Darth Macabre
hulk doesnt use any weaposn when hes fighting. he uses his bear hands

Okay....that adds absolutely nothing to your argument...Touche'

Comicbook_kid
OK...ENOUGH ALREADY....

Both are strong as ****, but you guys forget He-Man wields the most powerful weapon in the freakin' universe...the Sword of Power!!!!!! It can cut thru anything including the Hulk's head!!! He-Man decapitates Hulk with a single blow thru the jugular and then throws his head into outerspace...and then throws a mountain on his decapitated body.

Either that, or he uses the mystical energy absorbsion powers of his sword to absorb the gamma-energy out of Hulk and revert him back into Bruce Banner...then He-Man folds Banner like a hankerchef and puts him in his pocket.

Grimm22
yeah but what at 300mph

thats not fast enough

Hulk can only go that fast if he is running in a straight line for a while.

He dosent move that fast in a fight.

He is pretty slow in a fight.

Jigsaw13
The hulk would take out he man fast.

hulk=strength
if hulk is slow then wats thing

Sea King
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hulk can only go that fast if he is running in a straight line for a while.

He dosent move that fast in a fight.

He is pretty slow in a fight.

ok then he-man out does him in speed then and his sword so enough with all the He-Man vs treads cause its not fair to most of the chars u put him aginst

hulk=strength
hulk 10/10 hes 2 savage

diabloman
no that was just a shot in the dark on hulks speed but it cant get much higher its not light speed maybe speed of sound but not light speed he doesnt give a damn how fast he is. just one punch from hulk and R.I.P he man

Sea King
Originally posted by hulk=strength
hulk 10/10 hes 2 savage

nope He-Man could use his sword to draw out the gamma raddition like stated before and his speed is to much for hulk

branhole
he man 10/10 hes got a lion.

hulk=strength
many other people tried to suck out hulks power 2...

Sea King
he doesnt give a damn how fast he is. just one punch from hulk and R.I.P he man

frist hulk could never hit him and

secoand hulk would get sent to space with one hit from He-Man

hulk=strength
they didnt fare 2 well

diabloman
Originally posted by branhole
he man 10/10 hes got a lion. well hulk has super HELLA big grin so hulk knocks out he man cause remember granny u said it yourself HELLA is the best laughing

hulk=strength
hulks never goin into space hulk breaks he mans neck

diabloman
frist hulk could never hit him and

secoand hulk would get sent to space with one hit from He-Man hulk cant hit he man ? sur buddy. lay off the 6 packs pal

Sea King
they didnt fare 2 well

i bet they dident have the most powerful wepon in the universe the sword of power

hulk=strength
in a slugfest hulk 10/10 in wrestlin hulk 10/10

branhole
well hulk has super HELLA big grin so hulk knocks out he man cause remember granny u said it yourself HELLA is the best laughing
cant argue there, hella is the best.

hulk=strength
he man 8/10 with sword

Sea King
hulk cant hit he man ? sur buddy. lay off the 6 packs pal

moveing at hulks speed and he-mans speed is like

an althlet (he-man)

and a normal person(hulk) running

diabloman
he man 8/10 with sword hulk bends the sword in half.

Sea King
hulk bends the sword in half.

my frieand no one can harm his sword

hulk=strength
hey bran im gettin banned cause tron aggravates me

hulk=strength
..an im gettin a new ip address so why not

diabloman
my frieand no one can harm his sword no such thing is industructable. theres always a way

Sea King
no such thing is industructable. theres always a way

theirs never been away before and if their was it couldent be by strength

hulk=strength
hulks strength could do it

diabloman
theirs never been away before and if their was it couldent be by strength couldnt be by mine either but others yes.

hulk=strength
u really underestimate hulks sttrength

Sea King
u really underestimate hulks sttrength
ok lets just say that hulk and he-man are at both unlimited strength ok now if hulk could bend or brack it then he-man should have done so when he use'es it

diabloman
yall love this thread also big grin

Comicbook_kid
It would take more than pure, physical strength to bend or break He-Man's enchanted sword....Hulk's strength alone COULD NOT do it. Just as Hulk is unable to lift Thor's hammer, he could not break He-Man's sword into...no way is he undoing the work of the Elders of Grayskull with just muscle...it would take Dr. Strange or maybe someone more powerful than him to f**k with the enchantments placed on the sword milennia ago...I don't care how strong the Hulk is, he's not breaking He-Man's sword into...

Pure strength cannot break mystical enchantments!!!!

Sea King
yall love this thread also big grin

the only bad part is everybody is understimating He-Man because they think hes stupid

diabloman
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
It would take more than pure, physical strength to bend He-Man's enchanted sword....Hulk's strength alone COULD NOT do it. Just as Hulk is unable to lift Thor's hammer, he could not break He-Man's sword into...no way is he undoing the work of the Elders of Grayskull with just muscle...it would take Dr. Strange or maybe someone more powerful than him to f**k with the enchantments placed on the sword milennia ago...I don't care how strong the Hulk is, he's not breaking He-Man's sword into... hulk has lifted thors hammer before.

diabloman
the only bad part is everybody is understimating He-Man because they think hes stupid hes not stupid we just think hulk is above his class.

Sea King
hulk has lifted thors hammer before.

yes but he-mans sword is diffrent its not weighed down it cant broken or bent and it would take more then dr strange more like doc strang dr fate both

Comicbook_kid
hulk has lifted thors hammer before.

I want to know what issue it's in, because I have two issue's where Hulk tries to lift it, and both times he failed...

DigiMark007
He-Man at light speed? Come on.....find a scan that even puts him at Mach 1. You can't, because he doesn;t.

Another thing, everyone should quit throwing around words like "limitless" and "indestructible". They're all relative in the world of comics. (i.e. they're that way until the writers see fit to change it). Hulk has trounced 'limitless' things before.

That said, Both have potentially Unfathomable strength (though I'd point out to the Hulk-ites that Hulk's infinite strength is limited by his rage, which isn't infinite). He-Man's sword is probably the kicker here. They'll punch the crap out of each other for a while, but a head-lopping would probably kill Hulk.

And to anyone who might question HM's durability, I'd point out that Hulk has been knocked out before too....and that HM went toe-to-toe with Pre-Crisis Supes (kind of a PIS thing since Supes is faster, but a good durability feat nonetheless).

Sea King
hes not stupid we just think hulk is above his class.

well we agree that they both have unlimited strength but he-man has a sword of power that cuts throu anything and is the most powerful wepon in the universe and has speed on him

Sea King
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He-Man at light speed? Come on.....find a scan that even puts him at Mach 1. You can't, because he doesn;t.

Another thing, everyone should quit throwing around words like "limitless" and "indestructible". They're all relative in the world of comics. (i.e. they're that way until the writers see fit to change it). Hulk has trounced 'limitless' things before.

That said, Both have potentially Unfathomable strength (though I'd point out to the Hulk-ites that Hulk's infinite strength is limited by his rage, which isn't infinite). He-Man's sword is probably the kicker here. They'll punch the crap out of each other for a while, but a head-lopping would probably kill Hulk.

iv said arguable light speed hes moved his hands fast enough to turn an intire dessert to glass as prince adam he stronger and faster then cringer so sence cringer as battel cat can move at light speed and he draws power from the same place as battel cat so they should be the same speed

Sea King
I want to know what issue it's in, because I have two issue's where Hulk tries to lift it, and both times he failed...

their talking the avengers movie

DigiMark007

Completely not canon since it's a movie. Also the Ultimate Universe (not 616). Ergo, different Hulk, different Thor.

iv said arguable light speed hes moved his hands fast enough to turn an intire dessert to glass as prince adam he stronger and faster then cringer so sence cringer as battel cat can move at light speed and he draws power from the same place as battel cat so they should be the same speed

Hmm...ok. Cringer at light speed? Again, where? I've read a lot of HM comics, and he just seems like a Super-sized tiger to me. And the desert thing is probably as much about strength as speed. But someone like Flash = light speed. Watch a fight with He-Man and try to tell me he's anywhere near that. Hell, I could hit HM....it would do absolutely nothing to him (he probably wouldn't even feel it), but I could if needed.

Sea King
Completely not canon since it's a movie. Also the Ultimate Universe (not 616).

i know but they keep bringing it up so i dont argu with it

diabloman
I want to know what issue it's in, because I have two issue's where Hulk tries to lift it, and both times he failed... sure give me some time il find it.

Sea King
Completely not canon since it's a movie. Also the Ultimate Universe (not 616). Ergo, different Hulk, different Thor.

Hmm...ok. Cringer at light speed? Again, where? I've read a lot of HM comics, and he just seems like a Super-sized tiger to me. And the desert thing is probably as much about strength as speed. But someone like Flash = light speed. Watch a fight with He-Man and try to tell me he's anywhere near that. Hell, I could hit HM....it would do absolutely nothing to him (he probably wouldn't even feel it), but I could if needed.

the he-man vs superman comic he-man (was a dc comic) and and battel cat was spose to have moved at light speed in that comic

Comicbook_kid

That's the only way I see it too...because in the comics, Hulk can't lift Thor's hammer!!! I have one issue of "Hulk" where the Hulk strains and strains to lift Thor's hammer....for a full sixty seconds he strains, yet he cannot do it...after the minute is up, Thor's hammer reverts back into a walking stick and Hulk is able to lift that...once it's a walking stick! But while it was a hammer, he couldn't!! Also, Hulk tried one other time before too in an issue of Defenders, and he couldn't do it there either.

Hulk's strength cannot overcome mystical enchantments...regardless of what anyone says....

Comicbook_kid
sure give me some time il find it.

Thanks...because I've got to see this to believe it......

DigiMark007
the he-man vs superman comic he-man (was a dc comic) and and battel cat was spose to have moved at light speed in that comic

Ha. I'd love to see that. I still doubt it, but I won't say it isn't true because I've never read that comic. Problem with HM is, he's changed companies something like 4 times. He's been with DC, Marvel, Mattel, and Image. So finding a coherent character for him is next to impossible.

Sea King
Ha. I'd love to see that. I still doubt it, but I won't say it isn't true because I've never read that comic. Problem with HM is, he's changed companies something like 4 times. He's been with DC, Marvel, Mattel, and Image. So finding a coherent character for him is next to impossible.

Thats fair enough but who wins i ur opion??

DigiMark007
Thats fair enough but who wins i ur opion??

This fight? He-Man (imo)....maybe not every time, but the majority at least. So we're in agreement there, even if I'll never believe he can move at light speed. stick out tongue

Sea King
This fight? He-Man (imo)....maybe not every time, but the majority at least. So we're in agreement there, even if I'll never believe he can move at light speed. stick out tongue

ha ok man at least we agree on that much(asuming ur a man)

diabloman
Thanks...because I've got to see this to believe it...... happened in one of the 616 comics

branhole
he man kicks his green arse all over the hella place.

Comicbook_kid
happened in one of the 616 comics

confused That's quite a lot of ground to cover....could you be a little more specific??? Maybe a comic title, issue #, etc....?? Besides, I thought you said you have the issue?

diabloman
confused That's quite a lot of ground to cover....could you be a little more specific??? Maybe a comic title, issue #, etc....?? Besides, I thought you said you have the issue? i didnt say i had it

Comicbook_kid
As far as I know, I've seen every battle between Thor and Hulk in the comics (they've actually fought over half a dozen times)...and I've never seen Hulk able to lift Thor's hammer....so, until I see it, I will continue to think that he can't....

That's why I personally don't believe Hulk could break He-Man's sword....no amount of physical strength can overcome mystical enchantments....!!

jostopholees
Hulk has gone toe to toe and beaten the likes of thor, juggernaut and onslaught.

he man has trouble beating a skeleton.

HULK FOR TEH WIN!!

Philip_ll
As far as I know, I've seen every battle between Thor and Hulk in the comics (they've actually fought over half a dozen times)...and I've never seen Hulk able to lift Thor's hammer....so, until I see it, I will continue to think that he can't....

That's why I personally don't believe Hulk could break He-Man's sword....no amount of physical strength can overcome mystical enchantments....!!

Thor's hammer and He-man's sword, arent neccessarily "related" in any way.

Dinalfos
Holy Jesus Christ on a mother****ing crack diet, what the hell happened in this thread? laughing

Accel

And to anyone who might question HM's durability, I'd point out that Hulk has been knocked out before too....and that HM went toe-to-toe with Pre-Crisis Supes (kind of a PIS thing since Supes is faster, but a good durability feat nonetheless).
Hulk's strength isn't limited to his rage; it also comes from a subconscious desire to be strong from Bruce Banner's childhood. That aside, there's no reason to believe that Hulk's rage is limited, since he would keep getting angrier throughout the fight. Lastly, if Hulk's head was lopped off by the sword, it would grow back (yes, his healing factor is that good, unless we're talking about the Planet Hulk one who still hasn't healed from a scar fro 4 issues).

As for the fight itself here, I really can't say as I don't know much of anything about He-Man.

JohnnyDo3
Hulk will beat he-man althought I aint gonna be easy but I think the hulk could pull it off

Sea King
as He-Mans last resort he would use his sword to absorb the gamma radition i know people have tryed but no one had He-Mans sword of power the most powerful wepon in the universe either

Big Sexy
Originally posted by jostopholees
Hulk has gone toe to toe and beaten the likes of thor, juggernaut and onslaught.

HULK FOR TEH WIN!! When did Hulk beat Onslaught. As I recall he could only crack an armor that Onslaught wanted to be opened anyway.

Dinalfos
If he wanted it to open, why didn't he do it himself?

D-Block
I love both He-Man and Hulk, but He-Man is the most powerful. His power comes from the universe, he's faster way faster Hulk can only go about 400 mph, and He-Man is skilled with a very powerful weapon the Sword of power. Everything Hulk can do He-Man can do but you can't say the same for the Hulk.

Sea King
Originally posted by jostopholees

HULK FOR TEH WIN!!

and im betting that hulk has trobul beating him to. hulk wouldent even get close to skeletor his magic and the whole dont care if he kills is gonna either send hulk to another dimension or something to that effect

batdude123
He-man takes the majority.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
If he wanted it to open, why didn't he do it himself? Dude, did you read it. Its stated in the comic itself. I can't answer that but I accept what was stated.

tr3

JohnnyDo3
He-Man takes on Hulk

JohnnyDo3
Hulk

Sea King
if im not mistaken this has been done

He-man

JohnnyDo3
damn I didnt know He-Man was that strong he he he

Sea King
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
damn I didnt know He-Man was that strong he he he

the he he he leads me to beleive that you were jokeing in that post-----^

Private Pion
He-Man and Hulk both have infinte strength potential, so I guess it comes down to strategy.

And of course, Hulk is a master of THAT...

He-Man, of course.

A.J
ok why do you think he has those unlimited powers sea-king explain

Sea King
Originally posted by Private Pion
He-Man and Hulk both have infinte strength potential, so I guess it comes down to strategy.

And of course, Hulk is a master of THAT...

He-Man, of course.

laughing laughing laughing

your awsome

Sea King
Originally posted by A.J
ok why do you think he has those unlimited powers sea-king explain

because thats he-mans power you know how flash has speed as his one main power well he-mans unlimited strength is his one main power(other certin powers)

A.J
because thats he-mans power you know how flash has speed as his one ain power well he-mans unlimited strength is his one main power(other certin powers) when does he show to use the power, where does it say thats his power smile

Accel
Originally posted by A.J
when does he show to use the power, where does it say thats his power smile
I believe he draws unlimited power from Grey Skull (or something like that).

Private Pion
That about sums it up, A.J.

Sea King
Originally posted by A.J
when does he show to use the power, where does it say thats his power smile

its always been kown to be his power sence his frist tv show

he is granted as much strength as he needs in any fight thats just how his strength works

Private Pion
laughing laughing laughing

your awsome

Thanketh thee. Kind of you to notice.

Sea King
Originally posted by Accel
I believe he draws unlimited power from Grey Skull (or something like that).

correct

Sea King
whats to stop him from useing his sword to absorb the gamma radition

and hes much faster then the hulk (digi will never agree though laughing )

TheBadguy
Hulk turns into Banner and poisens He-man's soup.

Sea King
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Hulk turns into Banner and poisens He-man's soup. laughing

Private Pion
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Hulk turns into Banner and poisens He-man's soup.

You owe me a key board, I just ruined this one by shooting my drink all over it.

A.J
its always been kown to be his power sence his frist tv show

he is granted as much strength as he needs in any fight thats just how his strength works what about comics wink

Sea King
Originally posted by A.J
what about comics wink

yeah why would he not have this power it would be like takeing flash'es speed from him.

im not being mean but do you realy not know he-man?

A.J
not at all my friend not at all big grin

i used to when i was younger but not anymore

Arahan
he man wins. He-Man can match Hulk in strength and is faster.
By tehe way He-Man is an excellent fighter and can cut everything with his power sword,EVERYTHING!

Sea King
Originally posted by A.J
not at all my friend not at all big grin

i used to when i was younger but not anymore

arent you 14 ??????

A.J
16 in 2 months

Adam_PoE
He-Man wins because the Power of Grayskull adapts to whatever obstacle He-Man is facing.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He-Man wins because the Power of Grayskull adapts to whatever obstacle He-Man is facing.

Agreed

Master Dan
He Man sucks but the Hulk sucks more

He Man wins due to the mathematical sucking principle

grey fox
He-Man wins , his strength scales above the Hulks with ease before he pulls a Sentry....

lilnutta12
he man beats him

Private Pion
But you know what? If they teamed up, it'd be the coolest.

Sea King
BUMP cool

Sea King
oh come one this is a classic fight

and im still saying He-Man cool

Dalak

I didn't know He-Man could "Absorb radiation" with his sword

And if I rememebr right it's only th old-style He-Man that has the best strength. The current is a Lesser He-Man, and that's the pic you used.

Given that, and Hulks Healing, I have to give the edge to him.

Sea King
Originally posted by Dalak
I didn't know He-Man could "Absorb radiation" with his sword

And if I rememebr right it's only th old-style He-Man that has the best strength. The current is a Lesser He-Man, and that's the pic you used.

Given that, and Hulks Healing, I have to give the edge to him.

i dident make the tread.

although yes his sword can absorb all types of energy and/or reflect it back if he wants to pluse his speed is above hulks.

as for the pic i could post a pic of the old school he-man but the big problem is it was never stated what version of he-man it really is.

Dalak
i dident make the tread.

although yes his sword can absorb all types of energy and/or reflect it back if he wants to pluse his speed is above hulks.

as for the pic i could post a pic of the old school he-man but the big problem is it was never stated what version of he-man it really is.

Exactly, and in the rules that means it defaults to the most recent version.

And when did it show that property in the new toon?

Sea King
Exactly, and in the rules that means it defaults to the most recent version.

And when did it show that property in the new toon?

when he man absorbed magic (it was something that was magic in nature.)with his sword

mustachio
I'm thinkin that this may be a stalemate. The only reason I believe this is because of Hulk's dynamic durability and rapid healing factor. Both of the combatants have the potential for limitless strength. The only drawback is that the Hulk must first get angry, so He-Man trumps him in that respective category. All He-Man has to do is say "By the power of Grayskull" or whatever, and he gets his strength, (at least that's how I understand the character). In my opinion, whether I like it or not, I would say He-Man should win if this fight was written correctly, given that he is faster, is a better fighter, and can match the Hulk in the one department where he owns: strength. I really would have liked to see Hulk win this one, but hey, at least it won't be an easy fight for He-Man (I hope... confused )

mustachio
Yeah, actually scratch the stalemate. Upon re-reading my last post, I said He-Man should win, as much as it pains me to say. Yeah, no stalemate. Good fight though.

Dalak
when he man absorbed magic (it was something that was magic in nature.)with his sword

A Magic Sword absorbing Magical energies doesn't mean that it can absorb Non-magical energy. Especially a passive source like the Hulk, since he's not blasting He-Man with it.

And Hulk is no slouch, he's caught Artillery Shells in mid air and whirled around to throw them back, he's pulled Speeding Shield Aircraft out of the air, he's caught Quicksilver, he's caught Namor swimming at speed underwater, he's been confused for an ICBM when Jumping around.

Hulk is faster than many are giving him credit for.

Sea King
A Magic Sword absorbing Magical energies doesn't mean that it can absorb Non-magical energy. Especially a passive source like the Hulk, since he's not blasting He-Man with it.

And Hulk is no slouch, he's caught Artillery Shells in mid air and whirled around to throw them back, he's pulled Speeding Shield Aircraft out of the air, he's caught Quicksilver, he's caught Namor swimming at speed underwater, he's been confused for an ICBM when Jumping around.

Hulk is faster than many are giving him credit for.

every thing i stated he-man could do was from comics(as in the energy absorbing/reflecting) so no the cartoon vearsion may not but it may cant really tell.

now as for hulk being what 300mph or higher bah in the he-man vs superman(not a cross over he-man was owned by dc at the time)battel cat was sapouse to have moved at light speed and he gets his powers from the same place as he-man does so he-man would have the abilty to move that fast also.

Sea King
now as for comic book he-man he owns hulk every time but new cartoon version he could veary well lose

Adam_PoE
"he man vs hulk"

Adam_PoE
"He-Man(fully powered) Versus Hulk(War)"

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Batman Beyond

confused

You think that He-man can move fast enough to get up to 300+mph? Your stoned. HULK rocks his world. HULK is much more nasty. Hulk will break that sword off in He-man's ass and say "Now what *****"?

The HULK wins 10/10

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

You think that He-man can move fast enough to get up to 300+mph? Your stoned. HULK rocks his world. HULK is much more nasty. Hulk will break that sword off in He-man's ass and say "Now what *****"?

The HULK wins 10/10

He-Man can move so quickly as to turn sand into glass.

darthgoober
He-Man FTW

manjaro
i remember when is was a kid, when He amn was still owned by dc he threw a mountain peak into orbit..nuff said about who's the more powerful

Adam_PoE

GoBotsLive
This is some kind of joke... Anyone who actually believes He-man stands a chance against the Hulk is smoking crack.

First of all, He-man is a true kid's character who has never even hurt anyone.

Everyone speaks as though He-man's strength is unmatched... He's the strongest man in the Universe ... Oh my god... Yeah, in a universe inhabited by Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Man-At-Arms, etc... D-level characters in any other universe.

For all He-man's strength, the people he punches or throws around never get hurt. This is attributed to He-man's true nature, that is, he was a marketing tool for children. He was really intended to be a true kid's hero who could toss planets around like styrofoam balls... Kids don't have a knack for consistency, so just put on some muscles and infinite strength and you've got He-man.

For while other characters, like Superman, slowly developed into characters with more consistent behavior, He-man remained in the realm of fantastic feats that didn't make sense. It wasn't until the recent 2002 cartoons that He-man became more "believable" in a sense. He had problems with giant beasts, the Snake Men and Hordak. Apparently, Hordak killed Lord Greyskull, whom He-man is re-incarnate, in a sense.

Then we have the Hulk, who has tangled with gods, demons and the like which would put He-man to shame. Seriously, Skeletor and Hordak combined don't have anything on the Hulk. But together, they would put a serious hurtin' on our golden boy.

Seriously, it's time to let go of those after school He-man cartoons and leave them for what they were - inconsistent stories about a caveman with a sword.

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.