Worst Matchup 2006 (1st Half)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
June Marks half of the year being over, so why not celebrate with some strange matchups? All of the following matches were selected due to some quality that made the match goofy, or just plain retarded.

The contestants are:

Spawn Vs Ghostrider

Why in the world would Spawn lose to ghostrider? Maybe its just me, but near omnipotence, defeating people skyfather++ and a wide range of immunities/regen and general tightness vs. A flaming skull played by Nicolas Cage? Lol ok, this matchup was overshadowed by its semi lengthy argument. Goofy?

Wolverine (Thor Buster Armour) Vs Superman
LOL
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Wolverine doesnt know how to operate the thorbuster armor soo Superman wins. i duno, i thought it was funny

Energy Supes Vs Silver Surfer
Im pertty sure that this match is the equivelant of Superman Vs i duno, a cryptonite monster. Logically, SS should win this, 102/4.

Wolverine Vs 5 Elder Predators
After slicing off both of Wolverines hands, the Elder Predators began jabbing Wolverine with thier spears.

"PLEASE STOP!!! THIS HURTS"

Wolverine cried out.

The stabbing continued for months, which turned into years, which turned into decades. Some say if you walk past the lumberyard at night, you can still hear the goreing of Wolverines flesh as well as his cries of agony.

Neo Vs Flash
Self explanitory

Magneto Vs All Jedi
Magneto vs thousands of jedi? was this spite? silly none the less

And lastly

Invisible Woman Vs Nightcrawler
the first thread in KMC history to ever have interactive qualities. Flip a coin to see who wins this. it sounded like a good idea though

And the winner is?

And if thiers any strange matches youve seen this year, feel free to add

DigiMark007
You'd be surprised. Read that Magneto vs. All Jedi thread. It was serious, and I actually had to debate for pages to try and convince people the Jedi would own.

Wolverine in Thorbuster armor was great though. I love how creative people are in getting Wolverine into matches ("...so if we gave him a cosmic cube and amped his healing power x 1000, could he beat Galactus...". )
laughing out loud

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You'd be surprised. Read that Magneto vs. All Jedi thread. It was serious, and I actually had to debate for pages to try and convince people the Jedi would own.

Wolverine in Thorbuster armor was great though. I love how creative people are in getting Wolverine into matches ("...so if we gave him a cosmic cube and amped his healing power x 1000, could he beat Galactus...". )
laughing out loud

LOL

Yeah, i did read it, me and my friends even had a covnersation about it at dinner once. the sheer goofyness was eclipsied by how serious some people were about magneto winning this, rofl, thats definately top tier worst matchup

MJOILNIR
Just about any spite thread. Thier on here all the time. People cant convince everyone that mr.x can beat mr.y so they make a thread with mr.x vs. aunt Bee or some such follishness.

badabing

laughing out loud
I made the Wolverine in Thorbuster Armor thread! ranting
The versus forum was getting dull, I thought that thread would bring in some fun. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by badabing
I made the Wolverine in Thorbuster Armor thread! ranting

laughing out loud

badabing
laughing out loud
mad cursing

stick out tongue

Sea King
i think my Superman vs Doomsday,Genral Zod,He-Man&Ion

was the worst one ever u see i was upset that day and then people(superman fanboys) kept saying oh superman wins hes the best and stuff so i got fead up with it and made that tread

Avalonofthewind
All funny matchups...except for that SS vs Superman Blue.

Supes would take a majority of those.

Originally posted by Sea King

was the worst one ever u see i was upset that day and then people(superman fanboys) kept saying oh superman wins hes the best and stuff so i got fead up with it and made that tread

Superman would never beat all these guys at once. Hell, Thanos and Supeman together wouldn't beat all these guys at once.

Tron
Half the stuff Asian Hulk made. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hell, at least he wasn't entirely serious. I've seen worse, and too many to list, some by more current posters, who I will not name, btu I think y'all already know...

Sea King
i dont know who eek!

ExtraMision5555
me nither lol

branhole
ive seen supes vs tyrant
and a lot of people said supes would lose.

branhole
i mean supes would win.

branhole
i had to corect myself quick on that one.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by branhole
i had to corect myself quick on that one.

LOL

lolol
millions of radars went off to instantly correct you, but luckily you did it first

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman would never beat all these guys at once. Hell, Thanos and Supeman together wouldn't beat all these guys at once.
HA!

Yeah, even the current Ion is pulling off high level feats without even being aware of it.

Sea King
well guys id love to stay and chat but its like 12:40 here and that makes it 6-6-06 so im heading to bed now cause i can already tell today is gonna suck sad confused

ExtraMision5555
LOl its okay, you can come back later and have more, unawsome matchup chat

branhole
Originally posted by Sea King

actully some people said supes would win.

grey fox
Half of the crap i posts could be relocated here laughing

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
Half of the crap i posts could be relocated here laughing

laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Remember how I said people love finding creative ways to get Wolverine into fights against cosmics...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407266&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post6645391

laughing out loud

jinzin
THE BIG KAHUNA vs. SHOCTO---wait.. that wasn't this year.. nevemind... evil face

I seem to remember a certain spiteful chap making a spidey vs. guyver thread.. can't remember who that was though.. hmm who could that be... evil face

Sea King
Remember how I said people love finding creative ways to get Wolverine into fights against cosmics...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407266&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post6645391

laughing out loud

no one even replyed

ExtraMision5555
LOL@that thread
wtf?

Black Rob
Gambit Vs Wolverine. I mean come on,HE'S CANADIAN!

NiņoArņia
lmao, anyone got the link to the Magneto Vs. thread?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jinzin
THE BIG KAHUNA vs. SHOCTO---wait.. that wasn't this year.. nevemind... evil face

That was a good fight. I had picked Dr. Shoctopus from the beginning so I was rooting for him a bit, but you put the boot down in that match.

Darth Martin
Wolverine vs 5 Elders easily.......

bigbran
superman vs gaactus.

General Kon-El
wolverine would never defeat superman!

Sea King
Originally posted by General Kon-El
wolverine would never defeat superman!

if his claws were made of kryptonite big grin

no but realy he get his @$$ handed to him btw nice sig i dont like sups but i watch smallville all the time big grin

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by bigbran
superman vs gaactus.

Hey, if a sentinel can lay a whooping on galactus, superman sure has hell can.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4113/galactusvssentinel9wg.jpg

Big Sexy
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Hey, if a sentinel can lay a whooping on galactus, superman sure has hell can.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4113/galactusvssentinel9wg.jpg Dude thats not Galactus. Thats in a danger room type area

Swanky-Tuna
Anyone remember Green Goblin vs Silver Surfer?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude thats not Galactus. Thats in a danger room type area

Yeah, I know, but it was fun to dream....sigh

bigbran
and those sentinals were built to kill omega level mutants.

superkronick92
anyone remember my thread................the punisher vs the juggernaut eek!

Psyquis52
I made a thread once regarding the Blob.

It was total crap. Essentially it was more of a who can move the Blob situation only with a scenario.

Funny but total crap. I'll bump it so you can see what I'm talking about.

A.J
laughing

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by bigbran
and those sentinals were built to kill omega level mutants.

No, those are the sentinal squad O*N*E sentinals. They were meant to protect the X-men from regular foes. They can't take on omegas. In the end, they are just shells with people piloting them.

ExtraMision5555

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.