Predator Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
each fight takes place in the jungle in South America, where also a whole infestation of Xenomorph eggs have been laid. the pred gets 2 hours rest and recovery time w/ medikit or w/e between each fight.

Warrior Predator with everything and all the same shtuff ive listed for every other thread ive made with him.
Weapons: Plasma caster, wrist blades, combi-stick, netgun & smart disk.
Equipment: Biohelmet with thermal and/or X-ray vision for cold-blooded species, Medium armor, cloaking device, & medikit.

1. Blade(w/ super shotgun, dual UZI's and adamantium kitana)

2. Wolverine

3. Black Panther

4. The Punisher w/ 50 Navy SEALs

5. 25 Xenomorph Aliens(drones/warriors)

6. Omega Red

7. Venom/Carnage

8. 10 T-1000s/ 10 T-Xs

9. The Thing

10. The Hulk

ExtraMision5555
Didnt someone mention wolverine being able to handle a warrior predator?

braz
he couldnt.

braz
i say he gets to Venom and Carnage and falters.

Takion
What can predator do to hurt Wolverine?

Jyppe
Navy SEALS have access to thermal googgles. They could see the Predator, even if he's cloaked. (The Predator was able to see his own hand in Predator1 while being cloaked.)

Btw, it's electro magnetic vision mode, not X-ray :P

Even if he gets past the SEALS, he would have helluva hard time with the other.. 25 Aliens? Comic Aliens, or the "real" Aliens?

Takion
Wolverine can sniff predator even if invisible.

braz
Originally posted by Takion
Wolverine can sniff predator even if invisible.

dont matter. that shoulder cannon would fry wolvie with eeeeease.

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe
Navy SEALS have access to thermal googgles. They could see the Predator, even if he's cloaked. (The Predator was able to see his own hand in Predator1 while being cloaked.)

Btw, it's electro magnetic vision mode, not X-ray :P

Even if he gets past the SEALS, he would have helluva hard time with the other.. 25 Aliens? Comic Aliens, or the "real" Aliens?

yea. thats what i meant. electro magnetic, i couldnt find the word stick out tongue but um, yea i guess real aliens, w/e that means. confused
and yea, givin the SEALs thermal vision is gunna make it hard for ol' Pred, im not sure if he'd even make it past that.

nimbus006
I Dont even think he gets passed Blade, but thats just my opinion. Sorry if I'm being naive, but i dont know much about Warrior Preds (Is it the same as Elder?). Maybe Pred has advantage against him, considering its in the jungle and he has cloak.

Darth Martin
I say the yautja gets halted at 4 or 5. Punisher w/50 navy seals is alot. What weaponry do they have? 25 Drones is alot. How far away does that fight start. Warrior could get to 8 at best. No way he would in **** beat 10 T-X/10 T-1000. No way. Not even an Elder could do that. Good thread. Good gaunlet.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by nimbus006
I Dont even think he gets passed Blade, but thats just my opinion. Sorry if I'm being naive, but i dont know much about Warrior Preds (Is it the same as Elder?). Maybe Pred has advantage against him, considering its in the jungle and he has cloak.

He would get past blade. They get past Xenomorph's with ease on a daily basis.Warrior preds are yautja that have turned to solo hunting or broke away from a paticular hunting clan.They are very violent and have very hi-tech equipment. The pred in the 1st movie was a warrior. The pred in the 2nd movie was a blooded pred.An Elder are the greatest yautja who have ever lived.

Warrior:Violent, respected, solo hunters with high Yautja technology. They travel the Universe to find honorable hunting.

Ancient/Elder:The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He would get past blade. They get past Xenomorph's with ease on a daily basis.Warrior preds are yautja that have turned to solo hunting or broke away from a paticular hunting clan.They are very violent and have very hi-tech equipment. The pred in the 1st movie was a warrior. The pred in the 2nd movie was a blooded pred.An Elder are the greatest yautja who have ever lived.

Warrior:Violent, respected, solo hunters with high Yautja technology. They travel the Universe to find honorable hunting.

Ancient/Elder:The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population.

Thanx for the info. Yea I would not put it passed a predator in the jungle to defeat Blade, probably Wolverine, and maybe Black Panther, but after only six hours of recovery time to heal as many wounds as he is going to have after fighting those three its just to much damage. He won' t get passed 50 seals w/ the Punisher leading them. In my honest opinion Black Panther finds where he has been hurt and makes him pay. Pred goes down at Black Panther.

Quick question what tech and which armour is Black Panther using?

braz
Originally posted by nimbus006
Thanx for the info. Yea I would not put it passed a predator in the jungle to defeat Blade, probably Wolverine, and maybe Black Panther, but after only six hours of recovery time to heal as many wounds as he is going to have after fighting those three its just to much damage. He won' t get passed 50 seals w/ the Punisher leading them. In my honest opinion Black Panther finds where he has been hurt and makes him pay. Pred goes down at Black Panther.

Quick question what tech and which armour is Black Panther using?

yea dude, blades bada$$ no doubt. in fact i just watched that movie for the first time which was AWESOME Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing but with this preds experience and tech, he'd take him down. the plasma caster would fry wolvie, nuff said. and Pred locks on a plasma bolt onto BP's head and obliterates it. cuz isnt just BP's suit made of vibranium? thats right, right? cuz if the whole thing was, he'd be tough for Pred to get passed.

but um, Black Panther has his normal equipment: Energy Blade, kiyomo card, vibranium suit, boots. i think Pred could get past him, if he really tried.

braz
wait, can the normal thermal vision goggles see the Pred when hes cloaked? or can u just see a cloaked predator with their own biohelmet?

braz
if so, then i say the Pred gets to Venom and Carnage

Jyppe
What we saw in Predator 1, Predator 2 and in AvP, yes. the Predator's vision is only a normal thermal vision. Only a bit clearler..

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jyppe
What we saw in Predator 1, Predator 2 and in AvP, yes. the Predator's vision is only a normal thermal vision. Only a bit clearler..

It is not just thermal vision. They can't hunt xenos with thermal. They can't see them. They have to use xeno vision to hunt them. They also have pred vision to see other yautja when thewy are cloaked.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It is not just thermal vision. They can't hunt xenos with thermal. They can't see them. They have to use xeno vision to hunt them. They also have pred vision to see other yautja when thewy are cloaked.

And? What does that have to do with anything? They can see cloaked predators with their thermal vision just fine. There are no evidences of a "predator vision" except in the games, which arent canon.

Darth Martin
It matters because the seals might not be able to see him.

Tassadar
If he gets past 4(unlikely) he loses to Omega Red, comic Aliens are weak

Darth Martin
I think braz meant movie aliens.

braz
if the SEALs cant see him with their thermal goggles and it just looks like a normal cloak to them, Pred takes them out IMO. one by one. he picks em apart. nets em up, pins down their bodies with spears, blows em apart with the shoulder cannon, or slices em up with the smart disk.

and yes, i did mean movie aliens.

braz
bump.

braz
*ahem* i think if the Predator fights wisely and doesnt get too arrogant or cocky like in the movie, he'd be able to beat Big Pun n the 50 SEALs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.