whos the weakest comic character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thisredbox
What marvel/dc character would you consider the least powerful? as in..would get stomped by every other comic character repeatedly.

Big Sexy
Rhino

srankmissingnin
Turk

Validus
Color Kid

thisredbox
oh, heh, and why you think thatsmile

thisredbox
Dazzler anyone?

apparently shes a "highly accomplished roller skater."

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by thisredbox
Dazzler anyone?

apparently shes a "highly accomplished roller skater."

She once out fought Wolverine and Colossus at the same time

braz
Aunt May. laughing

diabloman
jubilee and slapstick

grey fox
Originally posted by diabloman
jubilee and slapstick

Jubilee nuked the mansion once by accident.

thisredbox
was that regular or ultimate dazzler though?

Fieldy69
aunt may

diabloman
Originally posted by grey fox
Jubilee nuked the mansion once by accident. i still dont like the chineese brat she gets in the way of the xmen when there fighting

complexbrother
Artie (formally of X Factor)
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/custom/english_jg_artie&leech5.jpg

movie version
http://www.clan-yashida.com/die/essay/expect_x2/artie.jpg

complexbrother
Or maby even angel

angel "ooooh , look at me . I can fly" (pitiful)

http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Angel.gif

diabloman
Originally posted by complexbrother
Or maby even angel

http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Angel.gif http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4852/archangel2zo.jpg

this archangel kicks ass

diabloman
man i call that art. id like to make a poster of that

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
Or maby even angel

http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Angel.gif

Actually, he also has superspeed, enhanced reflexes, and a healing factor. wink

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
Actually, he also has superspeed, enhanced reflexes, and a healing factor. wink

EVERYONE has a bloody healing factor these days.....

ThePittman
jubilee and slapstick You can't beat Slapstick and any one how has the balls to put a bucket of water of Ghost Riders head is all right in my book. laughing

ThePittman
Powerpack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Eternalfury
Surrender Monkey.......

Blair Wind
haha I won the last tournament using Alex (with all the power packs powers)

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Validus
Color Kid

yes

Legion of Superheros (or the substitues) had the wierdest powers...just cuz anyone on their homeworld could do it

grey fox
Funnyman

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
You can't beat Slapstick and any one how has the balls to put a bucket of water of Ghost Riders head is all right in my book. laughing im sure he carries a dry towel with him around smile

The Pict
jazz who has the mutant power of ..........blue skin

Arachnoidfreak
jubilee and slapstick

Are you nuts? Slapstick is the ULTIMATE superhero, he can do ANYTHING. He once made a cup of coffee out of thin air and survived a nuclear blast. He'd spank everyone. Literally.

And Bucky, Capt. America's not so lucky sidekick, is the weakest character next to Aunt May. Most definitely.

grey fox
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Are you nuts? Slapstick is the ULTIMATE superhero, he can do ANYTHING. He once made a cup of coffee out of thin air and survived a nuclear blast. He'd spank everyone. Literally.

And Bucky, Capt. America's not so lucky sidekick, is the weakest character next to Aunt May. Most definitely.

WEAKEST !!!

AF , I don't mean to be insulting . But are you retarded What the f**k?

Check out my awesome bucky respect thread cool

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=385856&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Fanboy
Rhino.

red sabre
i think that beast at ape form is the weakest he always gets his ass kicked

Flammable Fun
So you're saying Beast would get beaten by Aunt May? Unless she's really some hyper-uber super granny under all that oldness, I don't think so.

red sabre
iam talking about super heroes

red sabre
never saw beast wining any good fight , just agains people

Flammable Fun
1. Use the edit button

2. I don't seem to see "Super heroes only" anywhere in thread creator's post. Do you?

3. Do you seriously think a superhero with super agility, super strength, and super reflexes is the weakest superhero? I don't seem to.

red sabre
listen flammable the way i see it this thread talks about heroes that can fight ok? defent themselves , what the hell does aunt may got to do with that? i am talking about heroes and street levelers even nick fury and like him, but be reasonable

grey fox
Red , for the love of god use the spellcheck. Your making babay jesus cry....

red sabre
grey i guess that you can still understand what i mean don't you? so don't tell me how to write

Acrosurge
Hm. Stiltman. Or Paste-Pot-Pete.

They're both pretty lame.

A.J
Blue beetle is pretty crap lmao, but not out of everyone, we are all missing the 2 big losers,

SUPERMAN

CAPTAIN AMERICA

grey fox
Originally posted by red sabre
grey i guess that you can still understand what i mean don't you? so don't tell me how to write

No , I can just BARELY . Your making my eyes bleed.

Have some damn courtesy and at lest use capitals and full stops...jeez.

red sabre
dude i dont get one thing , do you come here to check on peoples grammar? you dont like something? dont read my posts and mind your own businnes

Tassadar
Stil man

Whittdawg92
Jazz. His only power is that he's blue. he can't even fight, I don't know why he's in the x-men. he deserved to get killed off.

Rewmac
Bleak, Marvel Universe

grey fox
dude i don't get one thing , do you come here to check on peoples grammar? you don't like something? don't read my posts and mind your own businnes

I'm minding my business , but I've asked politely and now your being an ass.

And no i don't check peoples grammar . I'd just prefer for you to at least use the damn caps lock for it's intended purpose. Christ even Capt uses the caps lock.

The Pict
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Jazz. His only power is that he's blue. he can't even fight, I don't know why he's in the x-men. he deserved to get killed off.

ive already mentioned him..................no one listens to me cry

red sabre
Lol your funny i like that in people its hard to find someone that makes you laugh those days, don't be offended i took your advices to consideration

grey fox
Lol your funny i like that in people its hard to find someone that makes you laugh those days, don't be offended i took your advices to consideration

Referring to me or the scottish war-monger ?

The Pict
Rhaaaaargh!!!!!! mad

red sabre
to you grey

grey fox
Originally posted by The Pict
Rhaaaaargh!!!!!! mad

stick out tongue

Nah , I'm kidding .....

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/blow6.gif

diabloman
jubilee

grey fox
to you grey

Ahhh M'kay thumb up

Grimm22
jubilee

Didnt she pwn Sabertooth once confused

red sabre
yes, big time

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Didnt she pwn Sabertooth once confused

...and nuked the damn mansion.

red sabre
you see i love sabretooth but i'm no fanboy that will cry over some character , yes she beated his ass and many other girls did, but man... try to say that sabretooth isnt a bad kitty sad

The Pict
there was a mutant whos power was to be a chicken (i think)

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Didnt she pwn Sabertooth once confused wow she pwn sabretooth before. so what big deal. every character has gotten there ass kicked at least once

diabloman
Originally posted by grey fox
...and nuked the damn mansion. thats off the damn tv show dude

complexbrother
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/gypsy-moth.jpg

Oooooh look at me, I can rearrange youe clothes.

Notable powers ability to telekinetically manipulate materials and objects with her mind, usually limited to soft fabrics. Ability to levitate herself with the capacity to levitate no more than her own weight, as well.

The Pict
i wish i had her powers wink

MrHeavySilence
Toad is pretty weak

Scoobless
Physically weakest comic character? hmmm.... maybe Aunt May... though i think she could beat the hell out of the "Rocket Racer"

FG725
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Toad is pretty weak
correction was at the beginning of the series he was pretty much useless his ability was.....hopping I dont think he could even do the tongue thing but then as he went he developed tons of powers and he can control people who touch his tongue.......

bigbran
wolverine is pretty weak.

The Pict
that Apocalypse, what a joke

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Flammable Fun
So you're saying Beast would get beaten by Aunt May? Unless she's really some hyper-uber super granny under all that oldness, I don't think so.

Dude, aunt may is a god damn herald of galactus. She'd wink beast out of existence.

zonmoy
Originally posted by The Pict
there was a mutant whos power was to be a chicken (i think)

you are right. he married the mutant version of the fly and had a bunch of kids of which only one retained his powers after m-day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.