Black Adam vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who takes this?

Juntai
Black Adam. Juggs magic most likely won't mean jack to him.

Accel
Stalemate. Neither one can do anything to the other.

grey fox
Juggernaut Wins.

Black Adam get's a skyscraper thrown at him while Juggs insults his heritage by calling him a desert rat.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Juggernaut Wins.

Black Adam get's a skyscraper thrown at him while Juggs insults his heritage by calling him a desert rat. huh?

outarddwarf
Juggernaut Wins.

Black Adam get's a skyscraper thrown at him while Juggs insults his heritage by calling him a desert rat. Ill go with that!

Skeets
Juggs wins or a stalemate there's nothing Adam can do to juggs besides BFR.

roughrider
Don't think a magic punch from Adam will affect Juggernaut. It would take Shazam himself to bypass Cyttorak's protection.
Won't stop Adam from trying to deal with Juggs, likely trepassing onto Khandaq with a smirk.
( Titanic punch from Adam) Juggs: "Yeah? That the best you got, towelhead?"
( Another shot from Adam) Juggs: "Come on, camel jockey, I heard you were tough!"

In a rage, Adam knocks off Juggs helmet and calls down the mystic lightning.

Juggs: ( smoking) "Okay...that hurt a bit..."

Blair Wind
...what the hell is BRF?

Skeets
Originally posted by Blair Wind
...what the hell is BRF?
bfr Battle field removal.........jockey
Which is Adam's only hope.

badabing
I wonder whose magic is more powerful.

batdude123
Hmm... wasn't Classic Juggernaut vulnerable to magic?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmm... wasn't Classic Juggernaut vulnerable to magic? Ask Thor.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Ask Thor.

I'm just saying that Juggernaut has bled and been hurt by a magically endowed sword before.

Milkie
Black Adam

Repeated strikes from the Magical Lightning and Attacks will down Juggernaut.

How is Juggernaut going to even lay a punch on Adam.

Soleran
I say BA digs a huge ditch down to the core of the earth and then slams Juggernaut down into the hole. He'll spend a long ass time digging out of that ditch seeing as it took a decade to dig out of the ruins of the temple.

Whittdawg92
Black Adam drops juggernaut like a magical rock.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Ask Thor.

Or better yet ask the long haired unconscious guy sitting in a pile of smashed buildings....

Originally posted by Milkie
Black Adam

By balling his fingers into his hand then pushing his arm outwards with all his force behind it...

The Fake Macoy
But since Black Adam has superspeed, how will Juggernaut actually hit him? I really think this will just end up as a stalemate.

Whittdawg92
Black Adam's signifigantly stronger magic, juggs gets stomped. what makes black adam better than Shazam anyways?

Milkie
By balling his fingers into his hand then pushing his arm outwards with all his force behind it...

Adam could see Cain's punches from 60 miles away. He would have enough time too take a shit, clean his ass and then dodge it...

badabing
The Power of Shazam>>>>>>>Cytorrak

Whittdawg92
I'm a super x-men fanboy, but Black Adam would drop him.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
The Power of Shazam>>>>>>>Cytorrak

Um.... no. That is EXTREMELY debatable.

batdude123
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Black Adam's signifigantly stronger magic, juggs gets stomped. what makes black adam better than Shazam anyways?

Black Adam is equal to Captain Marvel in terms of power. What sets BA apart from CM, is his mindset. Black Adam is more willing to kill than Captain Marvel.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Black Adam is equal to Captain Marvel in terms of power. What sets BA apart from CM, is his mindset. Black Adam is more willing to kill than Captain Marvel.
Agreed. BA is hardcore.

Tron
Black Adam

If Thor's attacks couldn't down Juggernaut, I seriously doubt Black Adam's will. Unless you wanna say his magic lighting is more powerful than Thor's, which is another debate altogether (and is already done on here, by the way).

Originally posted by Soleran
I say BA digs a huge ditch down to the core of the earth and then slams Juggernaut down into the hole. He'll spend a long ass time digging out of that ditch seeing as it took a decade to dig out of the ruins of the temple.

That's more likely. Black Adam's flight and speed gives him the advantage here.

Milkie
YOU COMPARE THOR TO THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHT SHAZAM!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!

Accel
BFR won't even heklp here. Even if Juggernaut only manages to put his shield up by the time BA rockets him to the planet Pluto, he can still walk back through the vacuum of space (as long as his shield's up).

As far as I know, BA doesn't have the versatiliy of Thor as far as magic attacks are concerned, and he certianly isn't knocking Juggs out. Cain, on the other hand, is farrrr too slow to even hit Black Adam, so it's a stalemate.

Whittdawg92
thor's hammer is not magic, it's mystical, and it obviously isn't strong enough to do anything.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
BFR won't even heklp here. Even if Juggernaut only manages to put his shield up by the time BA rockets him to the planet Pluto, he can still walk back through the vacuum of space (as long as his shield's up).

laughing out loud

The image of Juggernaut casually walking through space never ceases to make me laugh.

Milkie
I'd say Shazam's Magic is more then a match for Juggernauts Shield.

Black Adam
I hate when people but classic juggs against non Telepaths.

It's like putting deadpool in a to the death match.

only way BA wins is through battlefield removal. tossing him into space or
the giant ditch idea that Soleran mentioned.

outarddwarf
juggernaut seems to have enhanced reflexes. He is always catching the faster guys. he knows how to do it. He lets them come in for the punch and grabs them. Once he has them it is lights out.

Accel
Juggs ain't catching BA. He can't even catch Spider-Man. Adam's on a new level of speed than what Cain is used to.

Milkie
Even if he does catch him...

SHAZAM!!! SHAZAM!!! SHAZAM!!! SHAZAM!!!

Whittdawg92
once again people, I'm one of the biggest jugg fanboys, but he gets dropped by BA.

outarddwarf
obviously not because you are completely underestimating him.

Whittdawg92
classic juggs was stupid and brutish, which is why he kept getting beat. BA could outsmart him.

outarddwarf
yea thats right but what sort of BFR is BA gonna use that doesn't allow juggernaut to come back of his own power as forum rules. And it is bull that BA'a lightning would overload Cains durability.

Whittdawg92
I never said his lighting would.

Milkie
Originally posted by outarddwarf
yea thats right but what sort of BFR is BA gonna use that doesn't allow juggernaut to come back of his own power as forum rules. And it is bull that BA'a lightning would overload Cains durability.

No it's not. It makes perfectly good sense.

Soleran

Ahh yes lets clear something up about this BFR, if BA sends him to space Juggs could come back under his own power but it would take hundreds or even thousands of years and thats IF juggernaut could navigate in space lol, ok well then we solved that BFR it is juggs can walk in space...........Especially if BA sends juggernaut hauling to Mars or Venussmile

outarddwarf
so getting hit by the full blast of all the enchanted might of Mjolnir combined with Thors own godly essence (AKA GOD FORCE!) is nothing in comparison to BA's lightning...

sure

outarddwarf
as for speed, one his sheild slows down objects moving toward him, two he has been seen using the tactic of letting a fast guy hit him and then taking advantage of it to grab them and put the hurt on (thor, Guardien ect). His first appearence says that he has enhanced reflexes (im not claiming the best but they are better than human) so this is possible.

Soleran
as for speed, one his sheild slows down objects moving toward him, two he has been seen using the tactic of letting a fast guy hit him and then taking advantage of it to grab them and put the hurt on (thor, Guardien ect). His first appearence says that he has enhanced reflexes (im not claiming the best but they are better than human) so this is possible.

Possibly, that said though not many people in Marvel universe move as quickly as BA certainly not QS or Cannonball. Only Aurora and her brother get close to him.

Point is its unlikely and Juggs is going to be BFR'd because BA can go what mach 500? Thats just a little bit faster then human thought eek!

outarddwarf
they have limited knowledge of each other before hand like the forum rules say so juggernaut can come in sheild up, and ready to go. Also about navigating space, juggernauts powers have always given him a sense of direction. He has alway known which way he needed to go to get to who he wanted, it is in a few comics let me look for issue numbers.

Whittdawg92
they have limited knowledge of each other before hand like the forum rules say so juggernaut can come in sheild up, and ready to go. Also about navigating space, juggernauts powers have always given him a sense of direction. He has alway known which way he needed to go to get to who he wanted, it is in a few comics let me look for issue numbers. that's nothing but bad writing. Even the guys at Marvel fuq up sometimes. Juggernaut's not a freakin psychic, his powers have nothing to do with strenght or durability.

Milkie
so getting hit by the full blast of all the enchanted might of Mjolnir combined with Thors own godly essence (AKA GOD FORCE!) is nothing in comparison to BA's lightning...

sure

The "GOD FORCE" is not even Magic.

That probably one reason why it didn't work in the first place.

That Magical Lightning gives Billy the power of 6 gods. All of it's contents should be more then enough for his shield.

Whittdawg92
The "GOD FORCE" is not even Magic.

That probably one reason why it didn't work in the first place.

That Magical Lightning gives Billy the power of 6 gods. All of it's contents should be more then enough for his shield. wtf??I already said that, but you're right.

Milkie
I didn't see your post.

Whittdawg92
nevermind.

JOE NUNEZ
Well written Juggs, wins this. I mean this guy's unstoppable.

outarddwarf
that's nothing but bad writing. Even the guys at Marvel fuq up sometimes. Juggernaut's not a freakin psychic, his powers have nothing to do with strenght or durability. His powers have nothing to do with strength or durability???? What point are you trying to make with this cracked up statement???

Juntai
Magic doesn't affect the Marvel family. It would debatable of Juggs shield or durability would stand up in the face of that. They are seriously nigh invulnerable to magic, I've seen nothing short of Spectre capable of using magic against a Marvel.

Accel
That's why it's pretty much a stalemate. Neither can hurt the other really.

Whittdawg92
His powers have nothing to do with strength or durability???? What point are you trying to make with this cracked up statement??? I meant the sense of direction. that's PIS, he's the exmplar of physical power, not unresonable random powers to make sure he never loses.

B dot Rob
What I don't get is what is Juggs doing while he's getting BFR'd? Sucking his thumb? If Black Adam tries to BFR Juggs he's going to get cold cocked. Juggs takes it 8/10, Black Adam could probably do a sonic clap directly into his ear or something to win those 2/10 times.

outarddwarf
actully he has had other non physical powers in his history. He used to cast magic spells, and in his childhood he had horribly limited telepathy. (As a child he was the only person to sense charles invasion of his mind so he had to have had some sort of psychic intuition or telepathy just enough to figure out charles was reading his mind) but that has never surfaced really since and he gave up the magic spells in order to regain his youth. And the sense of direction has some grounding because cyttorak has guided him where he needed to go in the past. (it was in One of the amazing adventures starring the beast)

Oh, and juggernaut has shown high resistance to magic as well. He has fought docter strange once or twice.

Whittdawg92
juggs is resistent, not imune to magic. BA or Dr. Strange could beat them with enough power.

Soujaboy
juggs is resistent, not imune to magic. BA or Dr. Strange could beat them with enough power.

Dr.Strange has tried to defeat Juggernaut with Nova at his side and was at the losing hand, so that statement doesn't make a lot of sense.

Soujaboy
thor's hammer is not magic, it's mystical, and it obviously isn't strong enough to do anything.

How is Mjolnir not magic? it was created with the magic of Dwarfs in a magic mold. It was then blessed with the magic power of the odinforce.

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Dr.Strange has tried to defeat Juggernaut with Nova at his side and was at the losing hand, so that statement doesn't make a lot of sense.
I believe long pig said it best when he commented about that fight...

"Don't look too deeply into it, Strange could have eaten him alive if he wanted."

Soujaboy
I believe long pig said it best when he commented about that fight...

"Don't look too deeply into it, Strange could have eaten him alive if he wanted."

What makes that statement true?

Whittdawg92
b/c long pig is smarter than you.

Accel
What makes that statement true?
Dr. Strange using his magic to its fullest would easily take out Juggernaut. In that scan, he just tries to subdue Cain with physical constructs.

Soujaboy

And I could say I'm smarter than you. Doesn't change what happened in the comic.

Soujaboy
Dr. Strange using his magic to its fullest would easily take out Juggernaut. In that scan, he just tries to subdue Cain with physical constructs.

Ok, whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Ok, whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Do you think Juggernaut could realistically beat Strange? We are talking about the guy who held his own against the Living Tribunal y'know, someone muuuuuch higher on the food chain than Cain.

Soujaboy
Do you think Juggernaut could realistically beat Strange? We are talking about the guy who held his own against the Living Tribunal y'know, someone muuuuuch higher on the food chain than Cain.

Strange holding is own against the Living Tribunal is PIS, CIS, and SvFL all rolled up in one and you know it. Strange was also killed by Thor without the odinforce, so whats your point?

Cain has already shown that he can stand up to high end magic and live and win. He fought 5 of the 7 exemplars and won, has defeated Thor on a couple occasions, has bested D'Spayre and Spite etc.

Cain might not defeat Strange but that is a debatable subject.

Accel
Strange holding is own against the Living Tribunal is PIS, CIS, and SvFL all rolled up in one and you know it. Strange was also killed by Thor without the odinforce, so whats your point?

Cain has already shown that he can stand up to high end magic and live and win. He fought 5 of the 7 exemplars and won, has defeated Thor on a couple occasions, has bested D'Spayre and Spite etc.

Cain might not defeat Strange but that is a debatable subject.
Huh.

Strange has also defeated other guys like the In-Betweener and Dormamu, both who are also much higher on the foos chain than Cain. If Strange wanted, he could just remove Juggernaut's helmet and skull cap and then take him down with telepathy.

Soujaboy
Huh.

Strange has also defeated other guys like the In-Betweener and Dormamu, both who are also much higher on the foos chain than Cain. If Strange wanted, he could just remove Juggernaut's helmet and skull cap and then take him down with telepathy.

Ok, but it's debatable.

Accel
Ok, but it's debatable.
Hmmm... not really. Strange has too many options in a battle against Juggs.

spideycarnage
strange probally would beat juggy, but this black adam we're talking about, Adams powers are no where near Strange's or even thor w/godblast..Adams magic wont do him any good here.

spideycarnage
wat does that have to do with anything?

outarddwarf
strange would totally take the juggernaut down. But he has also called him in to save his ass before. I still think the funniest part of this debate is that a "juggeraut fan" thinks that BA's lightning is more powerful than the godforce. Blows my mind.

Soujaboy
strange would totally take the juggernaut down. But he has also called him in to save his ass before. I still think the funniest part of this debate is that a "juggeraut fan" thinks that BA's lightning is more powerful than the godforce. Blows my mind.

Who said that laughing

KharmaDog
How could juggy even touch Strange? Strange flies, juggy does not, if he can't touch him, he can't defeat him.

Milkie
Juggernaut Won't Touch Adam

spideycarnage
adam;s magic wont effect the juggernaut.

outarddwarf
Who said that laughing That would be Milkie and whittdogg(probably misspelled but i dont really care) And whittdogg even claims to be a juggernaut fan.

Milkie
SO!

I SAID IT!

YOU THINK I GIVE A ****!!!

Milkie
Oh and i'm NOT a "Juggernaut Fanboy"

Whittdawg92
I'm a juggy super-fanboy but Black Adam's out of his magical league.

Milkie
YEAH SHAZAM IS SSSOOOO WEAK AND DUMB. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AND CAIN SHOOTS MAGICAL BLAST OUT OF HIS ASS TOO.

outarddwarf
Oh and i'm NOT a "Juggernaut Fanboy" sorry if you took offense to that stuff i just was telling Soujaboy who said it and if you reread my post i said whittdawg said he was a juggernaut fanboy and didn't mention you in that reguard. Once again sorry it was not ment to be offensive.

Rewmac
Let's bring proof to the game...

Juggy got everything ripped off him in Juggernaut one-shot...And guess what happened to him. Nothing...He was still alive...
I don't think Adam can do this much of magic...

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5760/juggernaut1997p335en.th.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/484/juggernaut1997p342qj.th.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7943/juggernaut1997p357oe.th.jpg

My other respond to magical attacks on The Juggernaut...He got his eye pocked out by a magical sword and he healed it back in a couple of seconds...So this shows he can heal back that easily from a magical attack from Black Adam if that magical attack would even harm him...

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8945/xspiderman016188ou.th.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8697/xspiderman016198my.th.jpg

outarddwarf

AND CAIN SHOOTS MAGICAL BLAST OUT OF HIS ASS TOO. also i never said that. Wouldn't be sweet if he shot magical blast out of his bum though.

Milkie
sorry if you took offense to that stuff i just was telling Soujaboy who said it and if you reread my post i said whittdawg said he was a juggernaut fanboy and didn't mention you in that reguard. Once again sorry it was not ment to be offensive.

Dude I was half joking with the caps and curses.

Milkie
also i never said that. Wouldn't be sweet if he shot magical blast out of his bum though.

I was talking to Whittdawg92

badabing

AND CAIN SHOOTS MAGICAL BLAST OUT OF HIS ASS TOO.
I will smite you Milkie. It's on like Donkey Kong now!ranting

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.