Punisher vs Frank Dux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is the final fight in The Kumite unarmed combat

Punisher- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Punisher_%28Frank_Castle%29

vs

Frank Dux- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Dux

grey fox
So we have a real Military agent taking on a guy who thinks he's a ninja.

Yup, real fair.....

golem370
http://www.usadojo.com/biographies/frank-dux-2.htm

Big Sexy
Frank pawns punisher

nimbus006
Originally posted by grey fox
So we have a real Military agent taking on a guy who thinks he's a ninja.

Yup, real fair.....

Huh I Believe Frank Dux was also in the Military. And where the hell did you get the idea that he thinks he is a ninja?

Robtard
Originally posted by nimbus006
Huh I Believe Frank Dux was also in the Military. And where the hell did you get the idea that he thinks he is a ninja?

'Frank William Dux is a modern American neo-ninja innovator . He is also the founder of an amalgamated martial arts with the anacronym FASST, also called Dux Ryu Ninjutsu .'

'Frank Dux is unique in that he claims to have been taught the martial art of ninjutsu secretly by a neighbor during his adolescent years growing up in Woodland Hills, California. There is no evidence of the Ninja teacher, Senzo Tanaka, sometimes referred to as Takizo Tanaka, or the two nephews of Tanaka which Frank Dux says he trained with.'

Frank Dux created Dux Ryu, the first American system of Ninjitsu. Dux Ryu Ninjitsu is the most unique martial art in the world. It stresses character development, self-confidence, self-discipline, physical conditioning and a system of self-defense that remains un-equalled in it's efficiency for two thousand years.

He probably got it from reading that... Duh. (Sorry GreyFox, I know you're able to defend yourself, but I couldn't resist.)

Frank Dux is a real guy with some martial arts skills. While Frank Castle is a fictional character with years and years of combat and fighting experience who has taking out multiple foes at once and survived the most un-survivable scenarios. Punisher takes down Dux very quickly.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Robtard
'Frank William Dux is a modern American neo-ninja innovator . He is also the founder of an amalgamated martial arts with the anacronym FASST, also called Dux Ryu Ninjutsu .'

'Frank Dux is unique in that he claims to have been taught the martial art of ninjutsu secretly by a neighbor during his adolescent years growing up in Woodland Hills, California. There is no evidence of the Ninja teacher, Senzo Tanaka, sometimes referred to as Takizo Tanaka, or the two nephews of Tanaka which Frank Dux says he trained with.'

He probably got it from reading that... Duh. (Sorry GreyFox, I know you're able to defend yourself, but I couldn't resist.)

Frank Dux is a real guy with some martial arts skills. While Frank Castle is a fictional character with years and years of combat and fighting experience who has taking out multiple foes at once and done so very
easily. Punisher takes down Dux very quickly.

Yes but just because he developed a style that resembles ninjistu doesnt mean he thinks he is a ninja. Nevermind... look Frank Dux is a freakin badass, he holds world records for beating the crap out of people in full contact fighting. He has also helped trained Seals. What are we arguing about anyway...Frank Castle doesnt even exist.

Robtard
Originally posted by nimbus006
Yes but just because he developed a style that resembles ninjistu doesnt mean he thinks he is a ninja. Nevermind... look Frank Dux is a freakin badass, he holds world records for beating the crap out of people in full contact fighting. He has also helped trained Seals. What are we arguing about anyway...Frank Castle doesnt even exist.

According to hit own website, he developed and practices a system based on Ninjitsu, so it's fairly safe to say he thinks he's some sort of ninja. Which is funny in itself because historically, ninja's weren't the kick ass, kill everything they see as they're portrayed in the movies. They were spies and sometimes assassins.

Why wasn't he in the early UFC fights? Huh? I'll tell ya, because guys with real hand to hand fighting experience would have kicked his ass and robbed him of his 'legendary' fame.

Frank Dux = Wannabe movie ninja.

And, I do agree argueing over a real person vs. a comic book person is lame.

nimbus006
LOL... I think he could of held his own against anyone of his time.

JohnnyDo3
no sweat Punisher will kill that ballet dancer Van Damme (Frank Dux)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.