Punisher vs. Judge Dredd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

systemshock2
Judge Dredd comes back in time for some mission, and along the way runs into the Punisher, who doesn't see eye to eye with it. So they begin fighting. Who wins?

godking
slight edge Dredd due to better weaponry

roughrider
Been done. Check search engine.

Darth Martin
has more hi-tech weapons and equipment.

Milkie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366644&highlight=Judge+Dredd

systemshock2
Originally posted by roughrider
Been done. Check search engine.

Sorry. I had already typed in "Judge Dredd vs Punisher", "Punisher vs Judge Dredd", "Judge Dredd Punisher", and "Punisher Judge Dredd" but nothing showed up. How strange. Try it out and see if it works.

TK1
Still Dredd Owns His Ass.

systemshock2
Yeah this'll probably be one of the dirtiest fights Punisher has ever gone through, but I'll have to give the edge to Dredd. But can you imagine how down and dirty a fight like this goes? Both guys are willing to do anything, short of hurting innocents, do get the job done.

ExtraMision5555
I AM THE LAW

Tassadar
Dredd wins, but only because of tech, Punishers a better fighter overall, even though its a small margin

JohnnyDo3
Punisher will kill Judge Dredd Frank can easily adopt in any situation with his war experience I say he nails Judge Dredd

roughrider
Originally posted by systemshock2
Sorry. I had already typed in "Judge Dredd vs Punisher", "Punisher vs Judge Dredd", "Judge Dredd Punisher", and "Punisher Judge Dredd" but nothing showed up. How strange. Try it out and see if it works.

Milkie has pulled the thread out, for all to see. Look up.

badabing
Originally posted by systemshock2
I have better luck if I use my Internet home page to search if a battle has been done before. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.