star wars galaxies for xbox 360?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geekonthainside
Does anyone hav any info on a new star wars galaxies coming out for xbox 360 i heard somewere tht since they cancelled it for reg xbox tht ther plannin on havin i for 360 since it wld also be much easier to include massively multiplayer with pc owners, any1 got further insight??

Legion_of_Maul
what?

Darth Kreiger
No, putting games on PC with Console ruins the game, they have to crap it down so the consoles can play it, X-Box is not for MMO's, their too complicated for those systems.

Boris
The game sucks and should die.

WrathfulDwarf
It's just an unconfirm rumor going around message boards and chat rooms. Nothing official or even discussed. But don't be surprise if WoW is announced for the next gen consoles.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Boris
The game sucks and should die.

SWG was good pre-CU. I mean, it was even alright after that up until the point of the NGE, which sucked horribly.

Boris
Oh yeah, totally agree, I loved the pre-cu game, but both the cu and the Nge suck.

Legion_of_Maul
Galaxies was a waste of time and money, who the hell wants to pay to play. shouldn't buying the game be enough, come on. online games gives them an excuse to half-ass Video games and fill in the spots when they feel like it. Nobody wants to keep on buying shit from Lucas Arts.

WrathfulDwarf
I do admit that after the hype last year Galaxies got interested...but then I change my mind..wouldn't mind if the game comes to 360 or the PS3. Would be interesting to see SWG on XBL.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
Galaxies was a waste of time and money, who the hell wants to pay to play.

Obviously the millions of gamers who play World of Warcraft (or whatever the 'new' MMO is now). stick out tongue

Sesse
No life they have?

Pathetic...
Perhaps they finally get to be somebody in the game.

Legion_of_Maul
"Stat a klan pwn own own pwn pwn we pwn uber...." Online gaming talk right thurr, the only online game i played was Age of mythology, you know from age of empires? well anyway, i was ranked number 13 overall, then i realized all i did was play that game so i quit.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Sesse
No life they have?

Pathetic...
Perhaps they finally get to be somebody in the game.

laughing

Probably. If you hear some of their voices on Ventrillo (sp? whatever program that allows comm. through headset) they do sound pathetic - most of them at least.

Legion_of_Maul
wrathful dwarf do you know a person on this website named raindancer?

Boris
I enjoyed my time in Swg... up untill the cu anyways.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
wrathful dwarf do you know a person on this website named raindancer?

I know who you talking about. But Never had the chance to talk to that person.

Darth Kreiger
WoW is probably the only good MMO, Lucasarts is a horrible company, only like 3-4 of their games could be called good (Jedi Knight 2+Jedi Academy, and KoTOR, even though the 2nd one didnt have time to put together because of the stupid deadline put in by Lucasarts)

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I know who you talking about. But Never had the chance to talk to that person.
oh cause your thing used to say winddancer, or something like that...

Lord Chariol
Galaxies on the 360 would be jaggoff worthy. My computer sucks something fierce.

KalSkirata
Originally posted by Geekonthainside
Does anyone hav any info on a new star wars galaxies coming out for xbox 360 i heard somewere tht since they cancelled it for reg xbox tht ther plannin on havin i for 360 since it wld also be much easier to include massively multiplayer with pc owners, any1 got further insight?? No Rumor is a lie,and MMO's aren't good for systems other than a PC

Zampanó
Oh lord tj I thought you started this!

Also, KalSkirata (whom I formally and irrevocably dub "KS" for the remainder of eternity stick out tongue) there is a timestamp in the lower left portion of each post, directly below the username and gender/location field. The last post in this thread was nearly five years ago. That is usually a hint that it is not necessary to post in the thread.

That said, it's great to see new blood! Welcome to the SW:EU section!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.