PowerGirl, Superboy(Kon) SuperGirl vs Beta Ray Bill and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the three vanquish the two?

batdude123
Hmm.... Supergirl is arguable the most powerful of the three. She is above Superman's regular power output. By herself, I think she could possibly give Thor a pretty good fight for awhile. That leaves Superboy and Powergirl to battle BRB. Beta Ray Bill is viscious, he's beaten Thor before. Powergirl is basically a less powerful version of Supergirl (now, I assume you are talking about Kara), and Superboy is above PG however, he's below Kara. Thor (bringing much more experience to the table), would eventually edge out Kara. BRB would defeat PG and SB as well due to more experience and his mindset (he's more willing to kill). Imo, I think the duo would take this fight 8/10.

UniOmni
I thought Superman is, infact more powerful than her?? She just holds back less than him, due to kinda not knowing her own strength?

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
I thought Superman is, infact more powerful than her?? She just holds back less than him, due to kinda not knowing her own strength?

He is, that's what I was saying. Her power output is greater than Superman's regular output on a day to day basis. Going all out, Superman is indeed more powerful. He holds back a lot more than she does, you're right, because she doesn't know her power very well, or at least not as well as Superman knows his.

batdude123
What does everybody else think?

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
What does everybody else think?
That this is a curbstomp. Power Girl and Kon can't take too many hits from these two.

batdude123
yes

TheKahn
Thor and Beta Ray Bill should take this. Not only does their hammer's grant them a greater degree of versatility, but more importantly both have a significant experience advantage.

The Pict
yeah the two MEN beat up the wee boy and the two girls.

UniOmni
Thats not fair. Kon was compared to DOS Clark, and PG is in the top tier, though the lower end. Supergirl is stronger than average Clark, though and she should be able to stalemate Thor while Kon and PG take on Bill. With Kon using TK to shield and hit, i thought it would be a good debate.

Validus
Power Girl hasn't had a solid top tier feat in over a decade. Kon-El hasn't done anything to say he's as powerful as Byrne/Jurgens Superman.

Supergirl could do some damage with her speed but she's going to be overwhelmed.

The Pict
the powers of the hammers wielded by Thor and beta ray bill break through the TK Shields and superboy goes down first.

JohnR
Team Thor should win just about every time (barring an unbelievable plot device or truly terrible writing).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.