Shazam vs. Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Here's the scenerio, it's a dark and stormy night ahhhhhh the hell with it .Who wins? This is Captain Marvel shazam, not the wizard.

Milkie
The Wizard?

JOE NUNEZ
no im sorry, Captain Marvel.

Accel
If Cap utilizes his speed, he can proably take out BB by attacking the tuning fork on his head (which is supposedly BB's weakness). If he doesn't take Black Bolt out fast though, he can proper f**ked if he gets caught in the scream.

Whittdawg92
you know BB can do WAAY more than just scream right?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
you know BB can do WAAY more than just scream right?

yeah, but all his other crap isn't going to do damage to someone like marvel. The scream is his best power move. Not that it matters, BB doesn't have the speed. He gets blitzed.

Whittdawg92
I wasn't saying that BB even stood a chance, I was just saying that he has more than the power to scream.

Crease
If BB uses the scream, it's obvoius who wins. If he doesn't, it's obvious the fight goes the other way.

This is assuming of course that CM is at about Gladiators power level, since he's the most powerful person I've ever seen BB use it on.

Whittdawg92
BB's not fast enough to hit Shazam w/ his scream.

Milkie
He'd see it coming

K Von Doom
Blackbolt would pretend to want to talk things out instead of fighting

bigbran
ohh yeah the scream travels faster than marvel, and how is marv going to know his power, and his weakness?

Milkie
THE SOUNDS TRAVEL FASTER THEN NEAR LIGHT SPEED?

SOUNDS DUMB

JOE NUNEZ
BlackBolt has hit Silver Surfer with the scream before, and he cant hit Marvel. Get real.

Milkie
SHUT UP AND DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT

bigbran
blackbolt has gone toe to toe with the hulk, so if he needs to get close, take a couple hits and scream, he can.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Milkie
SHUT UP AND DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT Dude, its only a comic book forum relax.

JOE NUNEZ
SHUT UP AND DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT Hey, wuz up with the caps lock. There hurting my optic sensors.

JOE NUNEZ
SHUT UP AND DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT Dude, you ever hear of anger management classes.

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
blackbolt has gone toe to toe with the hulk, so if he needs to get close, take a couple hits and scream, he can.
i completly agree with you. laughing

Milkie
JOE NUNEZ IT'S CALLED JOKING AROUND

bigbran
ya u wouldnt want to get banned llike those 2 in the tug a war fight.

kgkg
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
yeah, but all his other crap isn't going to do damage to someone like marvel. The scream is his best power move. Not that it matters, BB doesn't have the speed. He gets blitzed.
lol u gotta be joking

BB can hand to hand fight marvel no problem.

u should see his respect page

Big Sexy
Wow BB gets no respect on these boards. Hes very capable of hand to hand

Milkie
Well damn everyone always says he'll start off using his Sonic voice shit.

Whittdawg92
BB doesn't use that stupid scream all the dam time. he doesn't even like to use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.