he man vs mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
some of yall say nothing can beat the mask and others say he man is unstoppable. so which one fellas ?

Sea King
i say HE-MAN is powerful but NOT as powerful as a god
so i say mask

magneto1992
Are you Knuts He-man will never beat He-man, He-man might be the Strongest in the Universe, but come one that is just silli, he can do NOTHING to the Mask I mean he can just make a Vacum that extracts He-man Strenght, and the sword can be change to a ballon

Sea King
Originally posted by magneto1992
Are you Knuts He-man will never beat He-man, He-man might be the Strongest in the Universe, but come one that is just silli, he can do NOTHING to the Mask I mean he can just make a Vacum that extracts He-man Strenght, and the sword can be change to a ballon

while i agree that he beats he-man i dont think that would happen mask just simply knock he-man out because hes a god so he will blow his thumb become infanitly strong then hit he-man as hard as he can

batdude123
Mask wins 10/10.

Darth Martin
He-Man vs Mask laughing Curbstomp Mask pwns 10/10.

magneto1992
Mask wins no other prove of that

Darth Martin
no need 4 proof LOL.

Psyquis52
I don't think there are many people who can beat the Mask on brute strength alone. I'm certain it requires cunning and a trap to defeat the Mask. Cunning is not one of He-Man's strong suits. He should lose.

Sea King
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I don't think there are many people who can beat the Mask on brute strength alone. I'm certain it requires cunning and a trap to defeat the Mask. Cunning is not one of He-Man's strong suits. He should lose.

actulay thats he-mans strong points but he still could not pull this off

diabloman
if he man cant beat mask one on one then who do u think can ?

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman
if he man cant beat mask one on one then who do u think can ?

imo god/s

bigbran
thanos with hotu.

Sea King
that sig rocks

bigbran
its kittys bombing citys.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
its kittys bombing citys.

It's @#%&ing awesome is what it is.

diabloman
here kitty kitty kitty

bigbran
yeah i thought it would be apropriet.

Sea King
yeah i thought it would be apropriet.

if i was a flying cat id do that all the time cool

bigbran
bomb citys. lol.

Sea King
bomb citys. lol.

yep but im not so i can only dream sad

diabloman
powdered toastman kicks masks butt

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman
powdered toastman kicks masks butt

dude its been so long since iv read those comics but i have a powdered toastman vs spiderman comic

bigbran
bullseye after drinking beats mask.

Mider
never saw him lose in the comics the mask i mean but he was hurt by a voodoo doll but not like hurt hurt, it just caused him pain, some stuff poision ivy put in his face made him do what she wanted, some magic arrows messed with him but when he got them out that was it, and a gilt bomb from lobo made him get messed up the thing is with things like poision ivy and the gilt bomb they affected the wearer not the mask himself, its complicated, when someone threw him into a portal he just came back dont know if it was under his own power but yup he did come back, the level of power you get using the mask depends on how crazy you are, joker made the mask give him a nuke, lobo killed whole galaxies with it, etc etc. but for sure no one can kill that thing never seen anyone hurt it and when they do manage to effect it even a little it just heals super fast afterwords.

Adam_PoE
The Mask grants anyone who wears it physical invulnerability and a number of reality-defying powers. How is this different than any of He-Man's other enemies?

magneto1992
By the way What would happen if we give the Mask to someone Crazy like I dont Know George Bush or something

Darth Martin
Originally posted by magneto1992
By the way What would happen if we give the Mask to someone Crazy like I dont Know George Bush or something

Or the JOKER laughing big grin

DigiMark007
Musk wins every time. Manly scents are nigh-unstoppable.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
dude its been so long since iv read those comics but i have a powdered toastman vs spiderman comic i have that ren and stimpy comic book also and its funny that toastman knocks out spidey at the end.

diabloman
remember in the 1st movie mask gets up there on the stage and starts dancing like elvis. so he takes it here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.