Darkseid - Doomsday - Mongul vs Odin - Sandman - Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Darkseid
Doomsday....... from death of Superman
Mongul

vs

Odin
Sandman
Thanos

Big Sexy
Why the hell is sandman on the marvel team. He is clearly a big weak link

Psyquis52
What is with Sandman? Is this supposed to be Sandman aka Morpheus the Eternal?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Psyquis52
What is with Sandman? Is this supposed to be Sandman aka Morpheus the Eternal? I hope its not spidermans Sandman

Tron
It's not.

bigbran
marv team with huge ease, even if this is spidey sandman.

Big Sexy
The version of Darkseid makes a difference

bigbran
odin is extremely powerful and he could fight with pre darky, while the other destroy dd and mongul and then overwhelm dark for the win.

Big Sexy
Not so Sure about that. I like Thanos more than I like darkseid but in pre crisis days , he was eating skyfathers for lunch.

bigbran
r dc skyfathers really the same, they seem weak to me.

Big Sexy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366402.html
This is his respect thread. There are so many problems with the whole Darkseid thing. According to comics there is no pre crisis Darkseid since he was protected from the COIE. He was just depowered later on. I don't know much on DC Odin though.

golem370
Odin & Thanos is all you need.

Mider
sandman is overkill the guy's servent made a castle the size of a solar system, and he can create people out of dreams like he did the corinthian, the guy (corinthian) went on to kill vertigo loki i believe, also sandman can send people to hell, or give them infinite nightmares, thanos is a none factor, and odin himself isnt as powerful or even as essential, doomsday and mongul are non factors, it would come down to sandman and darkseid and the OE wouldnt work since sandman is essential and his powers would work on darkseid since he has to sleep too, and is not above getting sent to hell.

guy222
team two

Gecko4lif
Ds was actually depowered twice

Pre- depower he solos

quanchi112
Team 2 wins with ease.

iceman24567
Mongul and Sandman are pointless and out of their league unless it's pc stronger than Superman Mongul. Team two wins.

TricksterPriest
If Sandman is Daniel, he can probably solo the field. The dude's one of the Endless after all.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Sandman is Daniel, he can probably solo the field. The dude's one of the Endless after all. ...I doubt you really think he means that Sandman laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
...I doubt you really think he means that Sandman laughing They dont need the Sandman whichever one he means.

guy222
still team two

batdude123
Originally posted by Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Darkseid
Doomsday....... from death of Superman
Mongul

vs

Odin
Sandman
Thanos

Sandman? What the f*ck?

Iscream
Odin and Thanos are REALLY big stuff!

ThorForce
Team 2 Stomps.

guy222
http://www.imagewaiter.com/images/ht5x1oa9unqa9uf7983_thumb.jpg

Philosophía
Whether it's Daniel/Morpheus or the Spiderman villain, the reaction is the same ..
Originally posted by batdude123
Sandman? What the f*ck?

Knighted Steel
The second team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.