Hulk, Venom, Colossis, and Juggernaut V.S. 5 sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
How would this play out? smokin'

Robtard
No need for Colossus or Venom and Hulk or Juggernaut could easily take down 5 sentinels solo.

bitca730
Unless its Bruce Banner, Eddie Brock, Piotr Rasputin, & Cain Marko WITHOUT their super powers, then these senitnels don't stand much of a chance...wow, i just realized i knew everyone's real names right off the bat...kinda scary...

Robtard
Originally posted by bitca730
Unless its Bruce Banner, Eddie Brock, Piotr Rasputin, & Cain Marko WITHOUT their super powers, then these senitnels don't stand much of a chance...wow, i just realized i knew everyone's real names right off the bat...kinda scary...

Next comes the severe facial achne, aversion to members of the opposite sex and the addiction to mountain dew and cheetos. The geek metamorphosis is almost complete...

johnv89
Umm, if I remember right. Juggs basically destroyed every sentinel on earth in a what if comic. Im sure the rest of the guys here can do the same.

Rols
It'd take them...ahh picosecond to take them out.

ALEMASTER
in days of future past colosuss took down err 5 sentinels down by him self

Darth Martin
Thes could take 20 sentinels.

red sabre
hahahaha.... 5 sentinels? just juggernaut takes them all or the hulk or colossus or venom, by the way do you really take the "what if" comics seriously?

johnv89
Do you take any comic seriously? confused

red sabre
why do you think that i dont?

Crease
Bruce with sufficient rage or Classic Cain does the job without breaking a sweat.

JohnnyDo3
Hulk can handle em all no sweat at all

diabloman
hulk or juggy can handle a sentinel on there own. screw the rest on there team.

Fanboy
I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiņoArņia
overkill...

bigbran
anyone of these guys by themselves could do it.

Reaper777
Sorry about the sucky tread guys, just had to get my facts straight,
MAJOR OVERKILL!

I need about 200 sentinels to give these guys trouble.

At least we got a good laugh though.

rotiart
200 sentinels for the hulk by himself. He's taken on squadrons of fighter planes, and Hulkbusters designed specifically to take him out. And they still couldn't do it. Wanna know how they beat him? Either Rick Jones, or Betty would run out there and calm Hulk down.

Hulk with one jump, rips through the chest of all 5 at the same time..

Btw... play the hulk video game for playstation 2. That game is so much fun.

bigbran
Originally posted by Reaper777
MAJOR OVERKILL!

At least we got a good laugh though. were you the thread starter? why do you have a sig here, but not one where you started the thread? confused

Priest
yes the game is fun..

the team wins this, hulk and JUGGY can take five sentinels by them selfs easily. Im not sure that Colossis and venom cant solo it. But the team sould win 10/10 easily

Metalmanx
How would this play out? smokin'

Besides Venom, literally everyone else on this list can take out all five sentinels on their own.

montrel7
They would destroy these sentinels so quickly they would be bored and hungry for more and get to fighting each other just for a challenge.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Besides Venom, literally everyone else on this list can take out all five sentinels on their own.

Shit, I wouldn't even give Venom bad chances at it! wink

Reaper777
Originally posted by bigbran
were you the thread starter? why do you have a sig here, but not one where you started the thread? confused

I realy have no idea why it wont show up.
On some threads it wont show up at all.

Reaper777
MAJOR OVERKILL!

At least we got a good laugh though.

I thought 200 would do It, but now that I think of it, that probably wouldent make them break a sweat.

Reaper777
Originally posted by rotiart
200 sentinels for the hulk by himself. He's taken on squadrons of fighter planes, and Hulkbusters designed specifically to take him out. And they still couldn't do it. Wanna know how they beat him? Either Rick Jones, or Betty would run out there and calm Hulk down.

Hulk with one jump, rips through the chest of all 5 at the same time..

Btw... play the hulk video game for playstation 2. That game is so much fun.

If your talkin about Ultimate Destruction, I beat it, 4 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.