is beast any good?( the ape form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
i dont know when beast was ape form everyone beated him i never saw him wining any fight but whats the most disturbing thing is what happened in wolverine #164 somehow beast was in his human form i dont know if he lost his powers or not but he was beaten by an ordinary prisoner, a human kicked his ass and then wolverine interfered and almost broke that mans arm,i mean you just see beast strong when he fights wolverine they dont fight really hard but still i never saw beast wining a good fight do you know of any fights he won? becides the one in x factor when he beated dark beast

jrodslam
Originally posted by red sabre
you know of any fights he won? becides the one in x factor when he beated dark beast

I dont know of many fights Beast has won, but eventhough she was depowered or watered down, Best defeated Danger.

If youre not sure who she is, she's the Danger Room that actually made a body which went rogue and tried to beat the X-Men to death.

red sabre
beast defeated her at his new lion form but i am talking about his ape form which is hes previous form

jrodslam
Originally posted by red sabre
beast defeated her at his new lion form but i am talking about his ape form which is hes previous form

Oh oh im sorry. I really dont know of any instances where hes beaten someone worth talking about. Maybe someone can come up with something. Sorry about that.sad

red sabre
thats fine man nothing to be sorry about wink

DigiMark007
This is a vs. forum sabre. That means battles only. Try using the regular comic forum for discussions like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.