beast vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
i think that beast will win based on what i saw in astonishing x-men #3 where beast knocked wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him when ema separated them

red sabre
wolverine doesnt use his h2h skills anymore just slash with the claws like the movie version

braz
this is a good fight, and ive also thought about making this thread myself, but id say Wolverine edges it due to those claws and a healing factor. Wolvie 6/10

batdude123
Wolverine has also taken down Beast before so this is very close. It's either 5/10 or 6/10 for Wolverine.

red sabre
really? when did wolverine took beast out? you got scans? or can you state the comics? never saw that

willRules
Originally posted by braz
this is a good fight, and ive also thought about making this thread myself, but id say Wolverine edges it due to those claws and a healing factor. Wolvie 6/10

yes I agree

red sabre
beast got claws to and the lion beast got improved healing factor , but he got motr ugility he is much faster stronger and he is vicious to i mean when he fought wolverine and was on top of him look at his eyes he was berserk, and the way he fliped wolverine and knocked his head into the wall just shows that he got a lot of tricks, wolverine used to be tricky and had a lot of reversals but at present days he doesnt show any skills at all just trying to slash , if it was the old beast at ape form i would say wolverine but the new lion beast is better at everything than wolverine except the healing factor and unbreakable bones, and as i saw in astonoshing x-men #3 beast is just to much for wolverine now

nimbus006
Ok that fight did not end up with a winner, both were kind of kicking each other around then Emma Frost seperated them, however if the fight would of kept going maybe Beast had the upper hand slightly.

red sabre
but i forgot another thing in wolverine #25 vol3 "enemy of state" part 6 out of 6 , wolverine fights against some of the x-men and beast in his new lion form jumps on wolverine but wolverine stubs him with his claws and thats it beast is down

Darth Martin
I say beast 6/10.

red sabre
but remember beast got knocked by a guy with a bat in the new x-men

Darth Martin
he has 30ton class, super agility and speed.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I say beast 6/10.

Agreed.

red sabre
its strange because sometimes the writers show us some character really bad ass but sometimes they show him as a loser, take sabretooth for exemple, sometimes he beats really strong fighters like spider-man ,caliban, even wendigo , and sometomes he gets owned by , jubily,quicksilver,gambit,daredevil, now compare daredevil with wendigo... exactly thats my point, sometimes beast is a bad ass ( the new one) and sometimes he looks like some clown, wolverine on the other hand gets beaten lately by everybody because the writers decided that they wana show him more as an animal then a trained fighter, they wana focus on his healing factor more, come on people admit that almost every comics that you read wolverine jumps on the enamy and he blows wolverine away and still they write that he is the best there is at what he does , ye he is the best at geting beaten because leave the fanboysm aside, who wolverine beated? even in his own comics, he only beated silver samurai ans some shark in the water, oh ye... and 100000 ninjas...whetever, admit it everybody seems to beat wolverine recently, sabretooth beated wolverine every time in the last wolverine issues like he was nothing i dont know but its seems like the writers got new mutant power for wolverine and its to be the " human punching bag" because thats what he does, takes beating out of everybody, the last straw was when nick fury beated him

Darth Martin
That's why I don't like wolverine that much. wolverine=incosistency.

red sabre
thats right , sometimes they show him fighting with hulk and sometimes he gets owned by weak people like in wolverine #1 vol3 he got stubbed in the leg by some street gang? does that makes any sense? fight with the hulk and then get stubbed by street gang? i say that beast will win this because he is better at everything then the recent wolverine ( dont know how many models are they gone release of wolverine)

willRules
Originally posted by red sabre
but remember beast got knocked by a guy with a bat in the new x-men

He then went and beat a robot who could beat any X-men in Astonishing 12 smile

Mr.V
yeah but beak nearly beat him to death with a bat...thats shameful stick out tongue

red sabre
thats my point, the writers are not stable, when beast was at his ape form i could never and ever say that he got super human strength they just made him useless, as for the new beast well he still shows much more skills then wolverine

willRules
Originally posted by Mr.V
yeah but beak nearly beat him to death with a bat...thats shameful stick out tongue

Wasn't that in Morrison's run? The same run where he wrote it so magneto died so they just retconned it?? The same run where they retconned Xavier's history to make a new enemy seem more involved??? The same run where the X-men wore biker gear to look cool, but the art didn't help it work??? The same run where the only interesting thing that got peoples attention was the destruction of Genosha and Emma Frost's tight outfits??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I spit on Morrison's run stick out tongue

red sabre
it was in the new x-men and its really a shame to get beaten by some guy with a bat

red sabre
neither beast or wolverine will never be reasonable because you see, there have to lose to the golden boys of marvel , beast and wolverine are just the animal like characters that just got to be beaten by the golden boys like daredevil or captan America or cyclops or many other more human characters because they are the true "American golden heroes" with the sparkling tooth, and beast wolverine sabretooth and characters like that will be beaten by the them because in the writers mind they are just animals

complexbrother

that plus almost all the training that Wolverine has thanks to the danger room. he's faster, stronger, and more agile than Wolvie, Logan has the claws and the healing factor over Hank, allthough not by much (beast has both razor sharp cat like claws, and a mild healing factor)

red sabre
everybody trains in the danger room its no big deal actually when it comes to combat experience then wolverine got aloooooot of that, trained as a samurai, trained by the hand, wepon x, he fights real people and mutants something that beast should try, beast only fighting robots in the danger room and then someone with a bat pounds his ass, wolverine is a war dog and hes something like more than 100 yers old so really i think beast will take him but when it comes to experience wolverine takes it big time

jinzin
due to that fact that wolverine has a VERY serious advantage in terms of healing factor, and reach, and fighting ability. I don't think beat is going to take more than 2 or 3 out of 10 here.

UltimateStryfe
if this was in the movie, Beast would sooo kick Wolverine's @$$ into next weak. he stole the screen. they mad him way cool in the movie.

red sabre
fighting ability? people always say that about wolverine but as far as i can see recently everybody beating him like hin a punching bag, where are his great fighting skills? he just got the healing factor and adamantium bones over beast thats it

jinzin
fighting ability? people always say that about wolverine but as far as i can see recently everybody beating him like hin a punching bag, where are his great fighting skills? he just got the healing factor and adamantium bones over beast thats it

What the f**k?

you're joking... here's just one of his fighting ability examples...

jinzin
he beat shang chi the master of kung fu.. in a h2h fight... he's clearly got fighting ability leagues ahead of beast....

UltimateStryfe
Beast:
Super Strength
Speed
Super Agility
Slight Regenerative Ability
Razor Claws and Teeth
Danger Room Trained

Wolverine:
Healing Factor
Claws
Adamantium Skeleton
100 Years of Experience
Mastered Every Fighting Style

red sabre
man if i has a scanner i would show you fights that really shames him, the gorgon elektra daredevil in wolverine punisher some guy with a stick beated him and then 6 man beated him, in astonishing x-men he always got his ass kicked , in the new avengers spider-women almost killed him, you see once he was great and i loved him, but today at present time everybody is beating the hell out of him even nick fury, and recently sabretooth beats him over and over and over in the wolverine issues so really you cant say that he is great, i always see him jumps into the fight and always the enamy blows him away , even beast owned him in astonishing x-men #3

red sabre
wolverine mastared every fighting style??????????? where did you get this from????

UltimateStryfe
wolverine mastared every fighting style??????????? where did you get this from????

the Marvel: X-Men Official Encyclopedia. h2h fighting styles, and swords and stuff.

blind faith
Wolverine has a 7/7 in fighting skills right? At least I remember something like that in Official Handbook of Marvel and a 7 means "Master of all forms of combat".

red sabre
h2h fighting styles, does it says every fighting style?? no it says h2h fighting sryles it even can be 2 styles

blind faith
oh sorry you already said it embarrasment

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by blind faith
Wolverine has a 7/7 in fighting skills right? At least I remember something like that in Official Handbook of Marvel and a 7 means "Master of all forms of combat".

yep, that's what i was trying to say! big grin

Handbook, that's what it's called, not Encyclopedia. I knew that. big grin
and it has those dots that it bubbles to show ranking.

blind faith
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
yep, that's what i was trying to say! big grin

Handbook, that's what it's called, not Encyclopedia. I knew that. big grin
and it has those dots that it bubbles to show ranking. yes

red sabre
doint look at bios forget them for a second, the comics is what you need to look at, did you see wolverine win a good fight recently? did you see something that justifys all that the bios say about him? expert in h2h combat? then why does he always gets stubbed or slashed or burned and in every songle fight he needs his healing factor? if he is a martial arts master, daredevil doesnt get that much trouble in the fights yes he is a good fighter, wolverine always gets kicked all over and depends on his healing factor only

diabloman
Originally posted by blind faith
Wolverine has a 7/7 in fighting skills right? At least I remember something like that in Official Handbook of Marvel and a 7 means "Master of all forms of combat". when it comes to hand to hand combat wolverine is one of the best fighters there is.

red sabre
how ca you prove that he is one of the best? he always loses man you really love him that much? looked at him recently? sabretooth beated him like a dog every issue in the last 2 years in wolverine comics and at the recent ultimate x-men daredevil took him out, aolmost every street leveler took him out, but somehow wolverine is stil the best there is ? Lol laughing , even beast beated him

UltimateStryfe
doint look at bios forget them for a second, the comics is what you need to look at, did you see wolverine win a good fight recently? did you see something that justifys all that the bios say about him? expert in h2h combat? then why does he always gets stubbed or slashed or burned and in every songle fight he needs his healing factor? if he is a martial arts master, daredevil doesnt get that much trouble in the fights yes he is a good fighter, wolverine always gets kicked all over and depends on his healing factor only

depends on how stupid the writer is.

and yes, he has come to rely on his healing factor, but why shouldn't he? it is his gift. Silver Samurai almost decapitated him but for the adamantium, also stabbed him through.

Daredevil is proficient in the martial arts. He was trained by Stick. He is practicaly a ninja. Didn't he work for the Hand once? I don't remember. But, Daredevil can certainly hold his own in a fight. But, this thread is not about DD...

And sometimes Wolverine is just lazy. Why fight when no normal person can kill you? Adamantium and claws handles everything. He might just save the real skill for real threats.

jinzin
man if i has a scanner i would show you fights that really shames him, the gorgon WHO was impervious to harm and had equal fighting skill with logan, AND had super strength, super speed, super fast reflexes, AND WAS a telepath... AND beat down elektra like it was a joke.. AND logan was still holding his own.... yeah great example... roll eyes (sarcastic)

elektra
who also has the same level of fighting ability, who also has super speed and super reflexes, who also has telepathic ability, and who ATTACKED WOLVERINE FROM BEHIND AFTER HE RECOVERED FROM A STATE OF DEATH.. LITERALLY.. another great example... roll eyes (sarcastic)

daredevil in a "fight" where logan was only supposed to keep DD occupied long enough to capture elektra...in a fight where he was sliing DD up until matt GOT LUCKY... EXTREMELY LUCKY in a great instance of ambigous PIS....

in wolverine punisher
Punisher who always brings prep with him to the BF when he's fighting logan..?

some guy with a stick beated him
are you refferring to "stick" cause if you are laughing out loud

if not.. who are you reffering to?

and then 6 man beated him,
again what are you talking about?

in astonishing x-men he always got his ass kicked , Cause in astonishing whedon admitedly writes wolverine like he does jane from firefly... AS A COMIC RELIEF....

in the new avengers spider-women almost killed him, What the f**k?
no she didn't... sure she stuck his claws in his throat after attacking him when he had no intention of harming her.... but he looked far from "almost killed" to me.. especially given the fact that he was about to gut the crap out of her two seconds later...

you see once he was great and i loved him, but today at present time everybody is beating the hell out of him even nick fury,

that wasn't canon.. it doesn't count...

and recently sabretooth beats him over and over and over in the wolverine issues so really you cant say that he is great,
do you even know who sabretooth is? he's wolverine x10 even BEFORE he got his upgrades... he's also the same level of fighting ability as wolverine....

i always see him jumps into the fight and always the enamy blows him away , even beast owned him in astonishing x-men #3
owned him? What the f**k?

that fight was a stailmate until emma broke it up... there was no winner... whatsoever.. What the f**k?

the one fight they did finish ended with beast gutted in the first and only panal of the fight... confused

Black Rob
Because of Wolverine's advantage of durability and viciousness,i say Beast wink

UltimateStryfe
how ca you prove that he is one of the best? he always loses man you really love him that much? looked at him recently? sabretooth beated him like a dog every issue in the last 2 years in wolverine comics and at the recent ultimate x-men daredevil took him out, aolmost every street leveler took him out, but somehow wolverine is stil the best there is ? Lol laughing , even beast beated him

now what's wrong with Beast?

In a basketball game, Beast dribled up, over, around, and under Gambit, who has super agility as well.

JohnnyDo3
screw the movie come on everyone knows that Wolverine is a KILLER beast is nothing against wolverine beast is just a geek in blue fur this is a mismatch wolverine would eat beast for lunch

red sabre
nick fury doesnt count why? you decide what counts and whats not? whenever wolverine wins that counts but when someone weak beating him like a god it doeasnt count? you said ohhh elektra is at high fighting level well thats right i thought your saying that wolverine is the best there is? so whats the problem? cant he fight the best fighters? daredevil won many times onse in the daredevil old comics, then he was after punisher and just pressed wolverine on weak points and wolverine was done,and in enamy of state daredevil didnt want to fight wolverine even but in the end knocked him out,6 man beated him in the wolverine punisher issues if you didnt got to see it then its not my problem sorry,dont remember who was the guy but he had just a stick and beated wolverines ass, with spider-women where was wolverine great sense? he had the element of surprise and stil lost if not the healing factor he could die ( my point why he is not one of the best fighters),beast amashed wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him i can say that he did a good job it just shows you how clumsy wolverine is as a fighter,so you say that some writers doesnt count, why? because you dont like them? you decide whats true and whats not? your a funny man , you say that gorgon is too much so you admit that wolverine cant play with the big boys

UltimateStryfe
nick fury doesnt count why? you decide what counts and whats not? whenever wolverine wins that counts but when someone weak beating him like a god it doeasnt count? you said ohhh elektra is at high fighting level well thats right i thought your saying that wolverine is the best there is? so whats the problem? cant he fight the best fighters? daredevil won many times onse in the daredevil old comics, then he was after punisher and just pressed wolverine on weak points and wolverine was done,and in enamy of state daredevil didnt want to fight wolverine even but in the end knocked him out,6 man beated him in the wolverine punisher issues if you didnt got to see it then its not my problem sorry,dont remember who was the guy but he had just a stick and beated wolverines ass, with spider-women where was wolverine great sense? he had the element of surprise and stil lost if not the healing factor he could die ( my point why he is not one of the best fighters),beast amashed wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him i can say that he did a good job it just shows you how clumsy wolverine is as a fighter,so you say that some writers doesnt count, why? because you dont like them? you decide whats true and whats not? your a funny man , you say that gorgon is too much so you admit that wolverine cant play with the big boys

from this i think you are taking the "He is the best at what he does" title literally. THERE ARE PEOPLE BETTER OR EQUAL TO WOLVERINE!!!!! just wanted to clear that up.

As for the writers, well yeah, i don't like some of them. but that is because they write blatent inconsistencies in the comics. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that some writers write stupid. for instance, Weapon omega, or wild child, has a healing factor. But when Sabertooth rips his throat out he doesn't heal.

red sabre
in x-men 168 wolverine attacked gambit and gambit stroke him in the throat and grabed his head gambit didnt want to fight wolverine and wolverine wanted and stil gambit treated him like wolverine was a child

UltimateStryfe
in x-men 168 wolverine attacked gambit and gambit stroke him in the throat and grabed his head gambit didnt want to fight wolverine and wolverine wanted and stil gambit treated him like wolverine was a child

that staff is adamantium. ow, i'm not surprised. Gambit could kill him.

JohnnyDo3
Wolverine would beat beast even without his claws come on guys screw the movie u know the truth wolverine is a KILLER while henry hank mcoy doesnt even in the level of Wolverine's fighting ability. Goddamn movies screw things up first of all MAGNETO DOESNT USE A ****IN HELICOPTER HE USES THE AVALON man when I saw the scene in which magneto rides a chopper man it pissed me off goddamn I hate the marvel movies

red sabre
gambit didnt use the stuff just his hands a pure fighting skills

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Wolverine would beat beast even without his claws come on guys screw the movie u know the truth wolverine is a KILLER while henry hank mcoy doesnt even in the level of Wolverine's fighting ability. Goddamn movies screw things up first of all MAGNETO DOESNT USE A ****IN HELICOPTER HE USES THE AVALON man when I saw the scene in which magneto rides a chopper man it pissed me off goddamn I hate the marvel movies

nobodies talking about the movie. this is comics. if it was movie characters it would be "Movie Beast vs. Movie Wolverine."
re-re

UltimateStryfe
gambit didnt use the stuff just his hands a pure fighting skills

cool. i'm not sure what form Gambit uses, but he's a martial artist as well. no where near Logan, i have to say. see what i mean about stupid writers. Can take on Hulk and Wendigo but can't fight Gambit h2h.

red sabre
when wolverine fought beast in wolverine #162 vol2 beast was too fast an agile for him wolverine was trying to hit beast but couldnt and he says to himself i fogot how fast hanck is and beast grabbed wolverine with his feet and threw him into a car and then wolverine cutted beast with his claws but that was beasts ape form, the cat form is stronger faster better

jinzin
nick fury doesnt count why? you decide what counts and whats not? whenever wolverine wins that counts but when someone weak beating him like a god it doeasnt count?

no.. it doesn't count cuase it didn't happen in 616... it happened in a fabricated universe where spiderman was pretending to be a mutant.. NOT 616... i could start bringing up what if issues to prove points on how wolverine can kill hulk.. but it doesn't count cuase it's not 616.. it's not canon material....

you said ohhh elektra is at high fighting level well thats right i thought your saying that wolverine is the best there is? so whats the problem?

I also siad there were other circumstances that put her at an advantage against wolverie.. guess you skipped through those... roll eyes (sarcastic)

and uh no.. I didn't say he was the best there is... obviously you think a lot of things.. laughing out loud... what I said was: he's got better fighting ability than beast.. you said he doesn't have that good of fighting ability.. obviously that's not true considering every stat sheet that was ever made, or the fact that wolverine's kicked the ass of half the damned marvel universe..

cant he fight the best fighters? sure he can.. and he's beaten plenty of them.. you're just ignoring the times he has...

daredevil won many times onse in the daredevil old comics, then he was after punisher and just pressed wolverine on weak points and wolverine was done,and in enamy of state daredevil didnt want to fight wolverine even but in the end knocked him out,

no he hasn't.. he's beaten logan a total of twice.. once was during the punisher run by garth ennis.. if you think ennis is a credible writer than you have less credibility on these forums than he does.. the second time he was losing and then got EXTREMELY LUCKY... funny how when he tried to fight a wolverine that wasn't being mind controlled he ended up in a full nelson after 3 panals... roll eyes (sarcastic)

6 man beated him in the wolverine punisher issues if you didnt got to see it then its not my problem sorry,dont remember who was the guy but he had just a stick and beated wolverines ass, again.. was it stick? cause if it was you should probably never bring that up again as proof that "some guy" can beat wolverine.. stick is FARRRR from "some guy"...

with spider-women where was wolverine great sense? probably right there with his assumption that jess was a friend and ally and wasn't about to do that...

he had the element of surprise and stil lost if not the healing factor he could die
actually he was stalking.. when it came down to attacking SHE had the element of surprise.. not to mention the fact that her feremones allow her male enemies to drop their gaurds...

( my point why he is not one of the best fighters),

and you've failed to prove it.. for every one or two bad feats you can bring up about wolverine I can bring up 5 good ones that contradict it..

beast amashed wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him i can say that he did a good job it just shows you how clumsy wolverine is as a fighter, or rather how bad his fighting ability can suffer when he's fighting a friend...

so you say that some writers doesnt count, why?

I didn't say that in my last post.. but non 616 events Don't count for 616 debates.. like when you keep using ultimate incarnations to prove a point.. ultimate is not 616 hence it's not useable...

but garth ennis.. yes his writing truly should not count.. if you'd like to learn why PM me about it and I'll tell you...

because you dont like them? you decide whats true and whats not? your a funny man , you say that gorgon is too much so you admit that wolverine cant play with the big boys did i say gorgon was too much? funny I don't recall saying that.. i said wolverine could hold his own.. but gorgon being too much? oh that's right I don't remember saying that cause I DIDN'T say it... besides how does gorgon being able to overcome wolverine mean that wolverine can't play in the big leagues? What the f**k?

red sabre
well maybe this is his real strenght? maybe the idiot writer is the one that wrote that wolverine can fight the hulk? i mean everybody showing wolverine as a not really strong fighter but he shows that wolverine can fight the hulk? maybe he is the stupid writer?

jinzin

see this is what I mean.. you have ONE decent example of something and you think that takes precidence over multiple examples of wolverine owning gambit.. or gambit having to resort to jumping wolverine just to stay competetive.

UltimateStryfe
when wolverine fought beast in wolverine #162 vol2 beast was too fast an agile for him wolverine was trying to hit beast but couldnt and he says to himself i fogot how fast hanck is and beast grabbed wolverine with his feet and threw him into a car and then wolverine cutted beast with his claws but that was beasts ape form, the cat form is stronger faster better

exactly. in ape-like form he was good agility and class 10 strength.
Cat form: more of the same, times like 10 or something.
What's this talk of "Lion form" though? Apparently giving him class 30 strength?

jinzin
well maybe this is his real strenght? maybe the idiot writer is the one that wrote that wolverine can fight the hulk? i mean everybody showing wolverine as a not really strong fighter but he shows that wolverine can fight the hulk? maybe he is the stupid writer?

the guy who created wolverine is a stupid writer in your opinion?

red sabre
ok so you count only the 616 univurse thats fine, so you admit that elektra is better fighter then wolverine, kicked the ass of half marvel? and yet for every one he kicked he got 10 more that kicked him, i dont care who wrote that , daredevil beated him end of story, i dont know whos stick but that was a guy with a freaking stick naybe he wanted to shove it up his ass i dont know but he had a stick thats it, admit it she was just faster, did the comics says that when wolverine tried to attack her he was disrucked by her feremones? no... so thats something that you made up in your mind, the fact that she grabed him and stucked his claws up his throat is enough to show that she is faster and got better skills then he does, and if they wasnt stopped how do you know that he was going to beat her? maybe she would beat him again?failed to prove that he is not one of the best? look at all his lost, he lost to every street leveler almost, gorgon is really strong so if wolverine cant dance with him then he really cant go against the big guns such as hulk thing and others if the gorgon made him eat crap, his fighting suffered when he was fighting friend? again who says that? you? wolverine was the one that wanted to fight beast, beast didnt want to fight him but wolverine was cocky and started to attack so wolverine really wanted to fight , beast was the one that didnt want to fight a friend and stil won , by the way they were many times where people didnt want to fight wolverine but stil beating his ass even when he is mad, gambit,beast,daredevil for example, overall wolverine had some wins and some losts but in the recent times he just loses loses and again loses, in the past he fought sabretooth and they were equal ( sabretooth was better littlebit) ye i know sabretooth got an upgrade but still he wipes the floors with wolverine like wilverine is a toy, recently i stoped getting the wolverine issues because i am sick and tired to see him losing to everybody

complexbrother
Two things ...

Wolverine did not master every fighting style. Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of several forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

and the Beast has fighting experance whyle doing triple duty As an Avenger, Defender, and X-Man . so Beast has plenty of fighting experance as well.

red sabre
yes but wolverine is over 100 yers and he learned everything before beast was born

steverules
Wolverine's fought beast, ad it was kind if a draw but wolverine did pretty well.

red sabre
draw? beased knocked wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him, draw? ok

complexbrother
no she didn't... sure she stuck his claws in his throat after attacking him when he had no intention of harming her.... but he looked far from "almost killed" to me.. especially given the fact that he was about to gut the crap out of her two seconds later...

that is pure crap. she had him beat, and coulda finished him but she stopped when she realized he was helpless .

red sabre
but whats really cant get out of my mind is that in wolverine #1 vol3 he was stabbed by some gang ? come on this is wolverine!!! on of the best fighters in the world got stubbed by some street gang

red sabre
complexbrother i like you it seems that your the only one for now here that see things as they are

complexbrother
^^^^ Thank you .

yes but wolverine is over 100 yers and he learned everything before beast was born

age isn't everything otherwise Spiderman would loose all the time to the Vulture, or Silvermane.

Puck would loose to the Master

Batman would loose to Ra's Al Goul

Superman would loose to Mongol

Dr. Strange would loose to Dormammu

and many others

steverules
draw? beased knocked wolverines head into a wall and was on top of him, draw? ok

No it was another fight

red sabre
i am not talking just about age , wolverine was trained in martial arts all the time for all those years plus he fought, beast fought too but he didnt get any fighting leasons, he doesnt know martial arts, he uses his own style acrobatic style, he also knows pressure points, but he didnt got any fighting skills, but he can stil take wolverine he is much faster and stronger and what can i say, the comics shows it all, in wolverine #162 wolverine barely touched him, but in his new form he is better, in astonishing x-men #3 beast got wolverines ass, in wolverine #25 vol3 wolverine beats beast in his new lion form with just one stubb, but i stil say that beast can take him out

jinzin
so you admit that elektra is better fighter then wolverine,
no i said she beat him because of outside circumstances.. and she did.. you need to start reading and comprehending what I'm actually putting down instead of what you THINK I'm saying....

kicked the ass of half marvel?

pretty much.. pis or not..

and yet for every one he kicked he got 10 more that kicked him, no he hasn't.. wolverine's got a winning record according to marvel... and more than half the times he IS beaten it's because of outside circumstances.. I've rarely seen him defeated straight up... there's a reason for that.

i dont care who wrote that , daredevil beated him end of story, yeah he nearly Koed him with a throught chop.. funny how in that same arch wolverine took a rocket that disintigrated his entire torso and legs area and remained concious.. AND STANDING What the f**k? funny how he got ran over by a steam roller and remained concious.. how he got his face shot off and still fought, how hulk punched him accross a state line and he hopped the next train back into town immediately after landing.. All in the same arc by the same writer.. but hey you don't care who wrote it... GARTH ENNIS.. is a hack plain and simple.. and an EXTREMELY bias one at that... yeah DD beat him... I'm not gonna deny that it happened.. but it's hardly the standard considering the writer as well as 90% of wolverine's other feats.. (in that arc alone)

i dont know whos stick
then you know jack shit about daredevil and I question why you keep bring DD up...

but that was a guy with a freaking stick naybe he wanted to shove it up his ass i dont know but he had a stick thats it, admit it she was just faster, did the comics says that when wolverine tried to attack her he was disrucked by her feremones? it's an established power.. she said she does it when threatened.. obviously she felt threatened by wolverine since she attacked him.. yeah she was faster.. cause he turned to get the jump on wolverine when wolverine had no intention of fighting a friend.. funny how you don't remember what happened two seconds later as she was at logans mercy.. or the fact that when she was possessed by a demon and had a WAY better fighting ability she still lost to wolverine..
or the fact that wolverine pwned her again before he married viper...
but hey you've got your one worthless example.. wink pffft...

no... so thats something that you made up in your mind, the fact that she grabed him and stucked his claws up his throat is enough to show that she is faster and got better skills then he does,
established power.. roll eyes (sarcastic) she's faster when attacking a wolverine who's not looking for a fight.. and no it doesn't show that she has better fighting skills.. it was hardly a fight.. it was her catching wolverine by surprise and then being rendered at his mercy two panals later..

and if they wasnt stopped how do you know that he was going to beat her? the fact that he was about to kill her was a pretty good indication.. the fact that he's beaten her several times in the pas is also a pretty decent indication...

maybe she would beat him again?

again? she hasn't beaten him a first time...

failed to prove that he is not one of the best? look at all his lost, he lost to every street leveler almost, no he hasn't... in wolverine 134 wolverine downs nearly 20 street level heroes in one night.. like i said.. the times he's lost straight up are few and far between.. street levels do beat him.. but not without help of some sort...

gorgon is really strong so if wolverine cant dance with him then he really cant go against the big guns such as hulk thing and others if the gorgon made him eat crap, what? again you're rationale is for crap...
gorgon is more skilled than hulk, gorgon uses swords to hurt wolverine not brute force, gorgon is impervious to harm, hulk isn't... gorgon has faster reflexes hulk doesn't... gorgon IS A DAMNED TELEPATH hulk isn't... they're not comparible.. this is probably the worst abc comparison I've ever seen...

his fighting suffered when he was fighting friend? again who says that? you?

no.. wolverine comics say that.. read some, you might learn something..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731780

wolverine was the one that wanted to fight beast, it wasn't really about fighting beast as much as it was about stopping beat from using that serym..

beast didnt want to fight him but wolverine was cocky and started to attack so wolverine really wanted to fight , beast was the one that didnt want to fight a friend and stil won , bullshit... they were both ready for a fight before the fight started, both had something to fight for.. and again.. beast DID NOT WIN.. it was a stalemate.. you wanna talk winning? how about when wolvie downed him in one panal.. funny how you keep ignoring this every time I bring it up...

by the way they were many times where people didnt want to fight wolverine but stil beating his ass even when he is mad, gambit,, bull gambit's started more fights with wolverine than the other way around..

beast,, also bull as I just discussed...

, Originally posted by red sabre
daredevil for example,

bad example as I've also explained.. you keep retreated to past points I've already debated against.. yawn

overall wolverine had some wins and some losts but in the recent times he just loses loses and again loses,

what are you talking about? What the f**k?

recently wolverine's shredded iron man, stabbed thing, scewered namor, snikted spiderman, and ran down mandarin.. his pro-wolvie feats have gotten more abundant if anything.. you've obviously been reading way too much astonishing...

in the past he fought sabretooth and they were equal ( sabretooth was better littlebit)Originally posted by red sabre
ye i know sabretooth got an upgrade but still he wipes the floors with wolverine like wilverine is a toy,
he used to do that BEFORE upgrades.. why should that change after?
recently i stoped getting the wolverine issues because i am sick and tired to see him losing to everybody millar didn't do a good job on wolverine.. and whedon treats wolverine as comedy relief.. he's admitted it... you should pick up more recent books. hell in new avengers who was it that landed the most significant hits on wrecker.. it sure as hell wasn't the other avengers I'll tell you that...

steverules
wolverine 162 that was it. Wolverine slashed beast with his claws, if beast hadn't had a healing factor...well we wouldn't have a popular blue and furry character around on the x-men.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by steverules
wolverine 162 that was it. Wolverine slashed beast with his claws, if beast hadn't had a healing factor...well we wouldn't have a popular blue and furry character around on the x-men. Nightcrawler?

Wonder Man
Everyone talks about how Much Wolverine is. All he has is the ferocity of a wild bear-dog or a Wolverine in human form.
Beast has the agility of a Great Ape in Human form or a close proximity of it anyhow.
Sure Wolverine is an excellent fighter. He knows how to kill too.
Beast outweighs Wolverine in the brains department by loads.
Sometimes brains really can make the difference. Imagine Wolverine going up against Mr. Fantastic.
However Beast isn't just an acrobat. He's as wild an animal or more so than Wolverine seeing as how Wolvies struggle is more internal and the Beast is a complete extrovert.
Maybe because Beast is my favorite comic character that I think he's the better fighter. I like the way he looks even better than that guy who has that Shield.
I mean he could balance on his finger tips and play piano with his toes.
he must have some deadly strikes to match.

red sabre
you just say the same thing over and over and over again , i will make it short and simple, you got facts, now if you had i dont know something else in your head beside wolverine fanboysm you would see that iam saying since i got to this forum today one thing, that once wolverine was great, all the examples you gave to me are from past, yes once he was great he was my favorite and i could say that he is one of the best, but today thats what bugging me, today he is a shame all the fights that he won are from the past, and all his loses are in the recent days

jinzin
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Everyone talks about how Much Wolverine is. All he has is the ferocity of a wild bear-dog or a Wolverine in human form.
Beast has the agility of a Great Ape in Human form or a close proximity of it anyhow.
Sometimes brains really can make the difference. Imagine Wolverine going up against Mr. Fantastic.
However Beast isn't just an acrobat. He's as wild an animal or more so than Wolverine seeing as how Wolvies struggle is more internal and the Beast is a complete extrovert.
Maybe because Beast is my favorite comic character that I think he's the better fighter. I like the way he looks even better than that guy who has that Shield.

the fact that you think beast is a better fighter is just... wrong... wrong.. wrong... sorry.. but.. wrong.. no.

and that's exactly the sterioptypical wolverine crap that I'm talking about.. wolverine has all of his memories back now.. he hasn't had to worry about berserker rages since apoc put his admantium back in him, and if he did unleash the beast in himself.. the real beast would be boned with a capital B... wolverine enhances everything when in a real berserker rage including skill... saying "he's just blah blah" is a HUGE copout IMO. But I respect the fact that he's your favorite character.. so i'll let these shortcomings slide.....

for now shifty

red sabre
ye but when it comes to beasts ape form a never saw him winning any fight at all in his ape form he just lost

batdude123

What the f*ck are you smokin dude. What the f**k? Beast is a class 2 character, hell no he's class 30.

red sabre
jinzin i can see that your really cocky how old are you? and where are you from?

UltimateStryfe

i agree

Wolverine is an animal internally. Beast is an animal inside and out. Ape and Catlike agility, plus super strength, and experience fighting in three groups, plus brains which means strategy and tactics. Beast 6/10

jinzin
you just say the same thing over and over and over again , cause you keep bringing up the same lame points over and over again.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i will make it short and simple,
like your wit?

you got facts,
exactly yes
at least now you're getting it... wink

now if you had i dont know something else in your head beside wolverine fanboysm you would see that iam saying since i got to this forum today one thing,
I'm a fanboy? how? you just said I have facts... how can I be a fanboy when I have the facts to back up my claims?
actually I could see what you were saying if you could type coherent thoughts.. obviously you need more work on that...

that once wolverine was great, all the examples you gave to me are from past,
technically.. that's true.. but I can't exactly give you examples from the future now can I?

oh wait.. yes i can.. wolverine in a future timeline guts silver surfer before SS can attack him from behind.. wolverine in another future fights gladiator for 6 days straight.. wait.. I know that's not what you meant.. you mean recent events.. like these. wink
Originally posted by jinzin

recently wolverine's shredded iron man, stabbed thing, scewered namor, snikted spiderman, and ran down mandarin.. his pro-wolvie feats have gotten more abundant if anything.. you've obviously been reading way too much astonishing...
hell in new avengers who was it that landed the most significant hits on wrecker.. it sure as hell wasn't the other avengers I'll tell you that...

yes once he was great he was my favorite and i could say that he is one of the best, but today thats what bugging me, today he is a shame all the fights that he won are from the past, and all his loses are in the recent days no read above... though I admite wolverine's probably losing a lot more fight per fight then he used to in his classic days.. that's still no reason to discount something like his fighting ability...

Wonder Man
Really dude. Think about some of the power then thats out there in marvel. If one of those guys ever unleashed on Wolvie for real...the way Wolvie gets to unleash...it'd be like that commerical "good nites"...you know the one with the kid and the diaper

jinzin
i agree

Wolverine is an animal internally. Beast is an animal inside and out. Ape and Catlike agility, plus super strength, and experience fighting in three groups, plus brains which means strategy and tactics. Beast 6/10

I'd say strategy goes to wolverine more than it does beast.. again.. beast is good at solving math problems and chem equations but how will that help him when admantium claws are swinging infront of his face?

no wait.. i know eek!

beast: "Tell me Wolverine... what is the square root of 2887732?"

Wolverine: "Hmmm..."

beast: "Ha, it seems I win this round!"

*beast escapes into the night*

jinzin
Really dude. Think about some of the power then thats out there in marvel. If one of those guys ever unleashed on Wolvie for real...the way Wolvie gets to unleash...it'd be like that commerical "good nites"...you know the one with the kid and the diaper

are you implying characters hold back on wolverine? cause.. you know.. the hulk.. confused

Wonder Man
Fighting can go five ways. One base instinct.
two training
and three...and here's the real good one intellect.
the other two are sanity and insanity
i still think intellect is the best style

red sabre
like my wit Lol thats funny , strange thing you dont know me and i dont know you but stil you already know everything about me, your such a clever boy let me guess your one of those kids that everybody are beating the crap out of them in school so you come to the internet to let it out on someone? listen boy i dont know how you talk with your friends or your ****ed up mother but you will give some respect because when i talk to someone like a human i want the same thing, big shot on the internet? in real life i would really like to see you saying that to me f*cking loser , i respect poeple that got respet, your just a cocky shit that is mad because someone doesnt like his little wolverine **** ass ***** **** out of my thread i dont talk with people that got no respect

Wonder Man
How often does the Hulk ever truly let lose against anyone.
the last time he even came close was in the recent issue where he was gamma bombed and almost killed the Thing and Torch and he wasn't even himself.
If he was really himself and let lose then what

red sabre
listen wonder man all those wolverine fans got is the hulk thing thats it they always say but wolverine fought the hulk because some idiot decided to put him against the hulk

Wonder Man
all hulk would have to do is restrain him and suffercate him

red sabre
hulk teared wolverine in half what else do you need?

jinzin
like my wit Lol thats funny , strange thing you dont know me and i dont know you but stil you already know everything about me,

some feel they can learn all they need to about a person through a fight.. I think I can learn all I need about a persons wit or intelligence through debate.. you've failed utterly...

your such a clever boy I know I am.. you jealous? stick out tongue

let me guess your one of those kids that everybody are beating the crap out of them in school so you come to the internet to let it out on someone?
wrong:http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wrestle17vb.jpg
wrong:http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me2a5em.jpg
wrong:http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jumpkick22yw.jpg
and uhhh wrong:
laughing out loud wait, I've beat up spiderman... what's your claim to fame?http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n421090813007737350467lf.jpg

listen boy i dont know how you talk with your friends or your ****ed up mother
you have to bring my mother into this? uh-oh things are gonnna get REEEEAAALLLL ugly you keep this up.. I'll gife you the benefit of the doubt cause I know your at your wits end and couldn't help but start up insulting moms.... but I'd advse you not to do that again... that's your only warning...

but you will give some respect because when i talk to someone like a human i want the same thing, No i'll give respect where respect if earned.. you clearly haven't earned it, you have jumped down my throat for posting up a pic I thought was humorous, you've told me multiple times what I must think in spite of me not saying anything close to your implications and you've belittled or ignored my arguments.. you want respect? earn it.. you haven't plain and simple...

big shot on the internet? in real life i would really like to see you saying that to me f*cking loser ,

loser? ummm last time I checked we were BOTH posting on a comic book forum... "okay mr. pot I'm just the kettle" roll eyes (sarcastic)

but please.. in real life I'd still talk crap, and you'd still be able to do jack about it... sometimes life isn't fair.

i respect poeple that got respet, your just a cocky shit that is mad because someone doesnt like his little wolverine
I'm not mad at all.. I have not resorted to insulting your family or cussing you out, in fact I'm quite placid.. you on the other hand wink

**** ass ***** **** out of my thread i dont talk with people that got no respect well at least I know you don't talk to yourself now.... laughing out loud

well I'm done owning your ass for a while I'm going to take a nap.... cheeriho.

jinzin
How often does the Hulk ever truly let lose against anyone.
the last time he even came close was in the recent issue where he was gamma bombed and almost killed the Thing and Torch and he wasn't even himself.
If he was really himself and let lose then what

when he's fighting wolverine? pretty damned often I'd say...

jinzin
... laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742020

hulk you goofball...

"NO! Hulk already smashed you!"
laughing out loud

red sabre
ye you really owned my ass on the internet with some trash talk like a 12 years old geek, man i really would like to brake your face you know , where are you from?

jinzin
listen wonder man all those wolverine fans got is the hulk thing thats it they always say but wolverine fought the hulk because some idiot decided to put him against the hulk

a hulk writer no less.. laughing out loud

oh and 14 other writers... as well as countless others that put wolverine up against bricks all the time...

jinzin
ye you really owned my ass on the internet with some trash talk like a 12 years old geek, man i really would like to brake your face you know , where are you from? colorado... denver... arvada to be precise.. why you want to come over so I can give you a tour of the emergency room at the hospital I work at? I can arange for an ambulence to come pick you up after I'm done with you.. seriously.. and you call me the one who's mad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

red sabre
colorado denver arvada great just add your name and you will find out who am i and why do i let myself talk like that

jinzin
sure.. david treanor...
I'll be waiting...

Brutacus
euh this is kind of childish issn't it????
Where are you from so I can kick you're ass????
I had the same attitude wenn I was euhm 10 I guess, ow no wait didn't had internet back than must have been wenn I was 15 or something.

jinzin
hulk teared wolverine in half what else do you need?

wasn't canon... isn't 616.. what part of that don't you understand?

see you're only proving me right...

batdude123
i agree

Beast has superhuman strength. What the f**k? Beast in terms of strength nowadays is in the LOW superhuman class range. He's only a class 2.

jinzin
Originally posted by Brutacus
euh this is kind of childish issn't it????
Where are you from so I can kick you're ass????
I had the same attitude wenn I was euhm 10 I guess, ow no wait didn't had internet back than must have been wenn I was 15 or something.

it is childish... but jeez.. look how personally this guy is taking one little comment.. he insulted my momma man.. MY MOMMA... lol...

Brutacus
that's not true, they still keep saying that but wenn he was was a ape like mutant he was also a class 2.

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Beast has superhuman strength. What the f**k? Beast in terms of strength nowadays is in the LOW superhuman class range. He's only a class 2.

see this is why I'm confused on current beast.. there are definitely two completely different factions of people who have completely seperate ideas of hat strength level he's at.

Brutacus
Come on man a insult from a guy like that you take serious???

batdude123
that's not true, they still keep saying that but wenn he was was a ape like mutant he was also a class 2.

CAT-LIKE BEAST = CLASS TWO. wink

jinzin
all i know is classic beast got PWNED by captain america...

current beast got PWNED by a mind controlled wolverine...

fighting ability definitely comes into play here..

Brutacus
some say 2 some say 10 some say 30.
I'm getting confused lol.

jinzin
Come on man a insult from a guy like that you take serious???
no...confused

hence the "lol" at the end of my post...

batdude123
see this is why I'm confused on current beast.. there are definitely two completely different factions of people who have completely seperate ideas of hat strength level he's at.

Yes, but it has been said before that he's a class two guy. He really has never shown any feats that put him over that as well. erm

Brutacus
sorry had a late shift today need to read better I guess lol.

jinzin
Yes, but it has been said before that he's a class two guy. He really has never shown any feats that put him over that as well. erm

I'm right there with ya.. but these beast fans.. laughing out loud...

jinzin
sorry had a late shift today need to read better I guess lol.

yea me too..i'm taking a nap...

batdude123
I'm right there with ya.. but these beast fans.. laughing out loud...

Yeah, I know. laughing

Brutacus
Hey I'm a beast fan, you want me to look you up to so I can beat you up, I know where you live now.
I only have to drive to the airport, buy a ticket wait for god knows how long for a flight than, take a cab or a bus to you're house by the time I get there I forgot why I wanted to beat you up. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

wink

batdude123
Whedon's portrayal of Wolverine sucks btw. He only has Wolverine in 50% badass mode.

batdude123
Hey I'm a beast fan, you want me to look you up to so I can beat you up, I know where you live now.
I only have to drive to the airport, buy a ticket wait for god knows how long for a flight than, take a cab or a bus to you're house by the time I get there I forgot why I wanted to beat you up. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

wink

laughing

srankmissingnin
Whedon's portrayal of Wolverine sucks btw. He only has Wolverine in 50% badass mode.

Astonish X-Men Wolverine is just there to be the whiping boy.

batdude123
Agreed. yes

Soljer
Going off of logic, and not actual showings, Beast seems like Spider-man lite. And therefore should be able to pull of at least 4 or 5 wins against Wolverine.

But then, when I shut off "logic" mode and go into "evidence" mode, it defintely looks like this will go to Wolverine at least eighty percent of the time.

srankmissingnin
Agreed. yes

Its in poor taste if you ask me, if Whedon just wants to make him look bad why have him on the team at all?

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Soljer
Going off of logic, and not actual showings, Beast seems like Spider-man lite. And therefore should be able to pull of at least 4 or 5 wins against Wolverine.

But then, when I shut off "logic" mode and go into "evidence" mode, it defintely looks like this will go to Wolverine at least eighty percent of the time.

he is like spidey, except stronger. when you think about it, he is more like Puma, the Spidey villain/sometimes hero. Puma is slightly stronger than Spidey, is faster, and more agile. Puma can beat him. Beast can beat him.

Can Wolverine beat Spider-Man?

batdude123
he is like spidey, except stronger. when you think about it, he is more like Puma, the Spidey villain/sometimes hero. Puma is slightly stronger than Spidey, is faster, and more agile. Puma can beat him. Beast can beat him.

That's bullsh*t dude. Beast is only a class 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Its in poor taste if you ask me, if Whedon just wants to make him look bad why have him on the team at all?

Yeah, either write him correctly, or don't write him at all. erm

UltimateStryfe
That's bullsh*t dude. Beast is only a class 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

did you read that post waaaaaayyyy back about Beast getting stronger?

batdude123

^^^ He's only a class two. He's never shown the strength to put him on that level. wink

UltimateStryfe
^^^ He's only a class two. He's never shown the strength to put him on that level. wink

i will agree that I have never heard him being class 30. But, i will say that he is not class 2. i don't know wher the hell everyone got that idea, but he is class 10! 10 i tell you! the book says it, even in ape form, class 10! don't know if getting fury and catlike boosted it, but the last measurement was class 10.

batdude123
i will agree that I have never heard him being class 30. But, i will say that he is not class 2. i don't know wher the hell everyone got that idea, but he is class 10! 10 i tell you! the book says it, even in ape form, class 10! don't know if getting fury and catlike boosted it, but the last measurement was class 10.

He's a class TWO! Cat-like Beast has never shown any strength feats putting him higher than that.

"The Beast possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift/press approximately 2 tons under optimal conditions."

http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spowerlevel0ky.jpg

Grimm22

How does Whendon make him look bad? What the f**k?

Seriously, its about the only acurate portrayal of Wolverine in comics today

UltimateStryfe
He's a class TWO! Cat-like Beast has never shown any strength feats putting him higher than that.

"The Beast possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift/press approximately 2 tons under optimal conditions."

http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spowerlevel0ky.jpg

if i had a scanner i would scan you what says that Beast can lift aproximately 10 tons under optimal conditions. The X-Men Ultimate Guide, Updated Edition says it. and don't say it is not accurate, cause it is. it's the guide for cryin' out loud!!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

That's bullsh*t and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Whedon has even admitted himself that he writes Wolverine strictly as comedic relief so don't give me that kind of garbage. Yeah, he's accurate in YOUR eyes because that's how you WANT him to be portrayed.

UltimateStryfe
That's bullsh*t and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Whedon has even admitted himself that he writes Wolverine strictly as comedic relief so don't give me that kind of garbage. Yeah, he's accurate in YOUR eyes because that's how you WANT him to be portrayed.

exactly. it's a comic now, not a graphic novel. big grin

batdude123
if i had a scanner i would scan you what says that Beast can lift aproximately 10 tons under optimal conditions. The X-Men Ultimate Guide, Updated Edition says it. and don't say it is not accurate, cause it is. it's the guide for cryin' out loud!!!!!

Beast has never shown to be able to lift over two tons. So yes, all handbooks are basically bullsh*t. I go more by comics than by handbooks. I was just showing you where they have said he's a class two and that is a more accurate representation.

jinzin

wink
laughing

jinzin
Astonish X-Men Wolverine is just there to be the whiping boy.

like I said... whedon writes wolverine.. like he writes jane from firefly.. comic relief.. and he's admitted it..

srankmissingnin
like I said... whedon writes wolverine.. like he writes jane from firefly.. comic relief.. and he's admitted it..

Yeah I agree 100%

jinzin

puma can beat who? wolverine or beast?

cause spiderman's already beaten beast down twice I believe... and puma's already tried to kill wolverine.. wolverine just stood there taking his onslaught (cause wolverine was drugged) and it didn't seem to do much to him other than back him up until the right moment where wolvie goaded puma into hitting an electrified fence... I'd have to imagine that if puma couldn't take downed a poisioned wolverine with one eye covered, then he couldn't take down a healthy one fighting at least to 75% of his potential...

jinzin

said the guy who's already admitted that he doesn't read enough wolverine in debates with capt it up... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes you seem like an excellent authority on the matter.

jinzin

yes

clapping
clapping

srankmissingnin
When Puma first appeared he was not only faster then Spider-man, but faster then Spider-man's spider sense... writers kinda forgot about that though.

batdude123
yes

clapping
clapping

Grazie! big grin

riceroost

Seriously, its about the only acurate portrayal of Wolverine in comics today And you wonder why Wolverine fans say you dont know jack about the character. This is all the proof anyone would ever need to discount your theory about the character.

Wheedon writes Wolverine as comedy relief. What other X-Writer has ever done this before? I could give a laundry list of why Wheedon's Wolverine is horrible, but the above reason really says it all. Wolverine is not there for comedy relief.

Astonishing Wolverine may be one of the better representations of the character in comics today, but that just illustrates how badly the character gets handled. When Wheedon's Wolverine is the best example of the character you have, there is really something wrong.

DarkCrawler
I think that Wolverine would most likely take bigger majority of wins. Only things going for Beast are superior agility. I'm not sure if he truly is stronger then Logan, but if he is, two tons won't mean much. Their speed is equal, I actually think that Logan has better fighting speed feats, he might win there. Logan is vastly better fighter, there is no point discussing that. But what makes Logan win this fight is his healing factor. I don't think that Beast simply can inflict enough damage that Logan can't heal from.

As for Logan in Astonishing, yes, he is a comedy relief there and here, but he has many badass scenes, and he is not written as idiot all the time. I think that is one of the best portrayal of Wolverine as far as fighting and quotes go...

Drifter
Originally posted by riceroost
Wheedon writes Wolverine as comedy relief. What other X-Writer has ever done this before? I could give a laundry list of why Wheedon's Wolverine is horrible, but the above reason really says it all. Wolverine is not there for comedy relief.

Whedon is a funny writer. Any character he writes is bound to have comedic moments. Is Wolverine really that much more of an comic relief than any of the other characters? A supporting character perhaps, but not really there just for laughs.

riceroost
Originally posted by Drifter
Whedon is a funny writer. Any character he writes is bound to have comedic moments. Is Wolverine really that much more of an comic relief than any of the other characters? A supporting character perhaps, but not really there just for laughs. Yeah, Wolverine has more comedy moments than anyone in the book. Wolverine also lacks a single moment when he is portrayed as deadly or formidable as he should be. Beast has, in that he somehow took out Danger, which I have yet to understand.

Another huge problem I have with Wheedon is we see Beast going berserk all the time....but Wolverine hasn't.....WTF?

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think that Wolverine would most likely take bigger majority of wins. Only things going for Beast are superior agility. I'm not sure if he truly is stronger then Logan, but if he is, two tons won't mean much. Their speed is equal, I actually think that Logan has better fighting speed feats, he might win there. Logan is vastly better fighter, there is no point discussing that. But what makes Logan win this fight is his healing factor. I don't think that Beast simply can inflict enough damage that Logan can't heal from.

As for Logan in Astonishing, yes, he is a comedy relief there and here, but he has many badass scenes, and he is not written as idiot all the time. I think that is one of the best portrayal of Wolverine as far as fighting and quotes go...

Agreed. yes

King KAM
some feel they can learn all they need to about a person through a fight.. I think I can learn all I need about a persons wit or intelligence through debate.. you've failed utterly...

I know I am.. you jealous? stick out tongue

wrong:http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wrestle17vb.jpg
wrong:http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me2a5em.jpg
wrong:http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jumpkick22yw.jpg
and uhhh wrong:
laughing out loud wait, I've beat up spiderman... what's your claim to fame?http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n421090813007737350467lf.jpg

you have to bring my mother into this? uh-oh things are gonnna get REEEEAAALLLL ugly you keep this up.. I'll gife you the benefit of the doubt cause I know your at your wits end and couldn't help but start up insulting moms.... but I'd advse you not to do that again... that's your only warning...

No i'll give respect where respect if earned.. you clearly haven't earned it, you have jumped down my throat for posting up a pic I thought was humorous, you've told me multiple times what I must think in spite of me not saying anything close to your implications and you've belittled or ignored my arguments.. you want respect? earn it.. you haven't plain and simple...

loser? ummm last time I checked we were BOTH posting on a comic book forum... "okay mr. pot I'm just the kettle" roll eyes (sarcastic)

but please.. in real life I'd still talk crap, and you'd still be able to do jack about it... sometimes life isn't fair.

I'm not mad at all.. I have not resorted to insulting your family or cussing you out, in fact I'm quite placid.. you on the other hand wink

well at least I know you don't talk to yourself now.... laughing out loud

well I'm done owning your ass for a while I'm going to take a nap.... cheeriho. pwnage?Originally posted by jinzin
colorado... denver... arvada to be precise.. why you want to come over so I can give you a tour of the emergency room at the hospital I work at? I can arange for an ambulence to come pick you up after I'm done with you.. seriously.. and you call me the one who's mad. roll eyes (sarcastic) definatley pwnage! wink

do your research before you challenge a heavyweight, BOY!!!

batdude123
So anyway... Beast loses. big grin

capt it up
in real life i would really like to see you saying that to me f*cking loser
If you live in mass I would gladly say it to your face on Jinzin behaft.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>