Justice League vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
10 Justice League members vs Marvel Odin in DC

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern/Kilwog
Red Tornado
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Orion
Firestorm

vs

Odin- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin_%28comics%29 &

Odin's spear Gungnir ("The Spear of Heaven"wink is an artifact made of a metal unique to the dimension of Asgard, uru. The three-pronged spear is of unknown origin, predating the current incarnation of Odin himself. At Odin's "birth" at the dawn of the current age of Asgardians, he found Gungnir on the Plains of Ida and used it to focus his power to fashion Asgard as it is known today. Gungnir possesses no known powers of its own; it seems to be a simple conduit for the channeling of personal energies. Like anything made of uru, the spear holds enchantments well. Odin has enchanted the spear to return to his hand when thrown, just as he enchanted his son Thor's uru hammer to do so.

red sabre
i think that odin can pull the win with them

olympian
Im sure Odin will pull the win against them.

ALEMASTER
actually i think the jla

wonderwoman and flash and supes are major taking points

wonderwoman has fought gods before

supes well purely because of his feets

and flash he can tap into speed force

golem370
Well everybody says Superman would fall to Silver Surfer and Silver Surfer fell hard & fast to Odin and so did Drax the Destroyer

batdude123
JLA win.

Blair Wind
Odin....Im sorry but he is a major powerhouse

Skeets
Odin pimps them all seriously he's that powerful.Plus you left out the leagues only hope..................Batman........

Crease
The JLA fighting together at peak ability should defeat one skyfather a slight majority.

Crease
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Odin....Im sorry but he is a major powerhouse

Just out of curiosity...what makes you say Odin's a major powerhouse?

cheap cabbage
why is kilowog the League's GL? Shouldn't it be Hal?

golem370
Just a twist I like the character better then Hal Kyle and the others

UniOmni
Odin. He's top of the heap skyfather, even in the silverage......Yeah, i'm looking at you PC Darkseid.

Skeets
Originally posted by Crease
Just out of curiosity...what makes you say Odin's a major powerhouse?
Shaking the multiverse for one.

golem370
Ok lets see Odin has fought Surtur and he was the same size as Sutur he took on Thanos,Silver Surfer & Drax the Destroyer and was ether winning. He has his staff he has Immeasurable Intelligence

Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Expert hand-to-hand combatant (but seldom indulges in physical combat since reaching old age), mastery of all Asgardian weaponry
Special Skills/Abilities: Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Odin has the ability to manipulate energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, creation of force shields, levitation, molecular manipulation of matter, matter-energy conversion, and interdimensional teleportation
Superhuman Mental Powers: Illusion casting

the Darkone
JLA gets their ass kicked back to the watch tower and beyond, this is the same team that got manhandle by DC Ares who is a low level skyfather. Odin will beat the within inch of their life, even wonder woman wouldn't dare attack a skyfather, hell sshot got her ass kicked by Ares. Odin 10/10, bloodlust odin sends them to Hela.

Darth Martin
JLA take this.

Crease
Originally posted by golem370
Ok lets see Odin has fought Surtur and he was the same size as Sutur he took on Thanos,Silver Surfer & Drax the Destroyer and was ether winning. He has his staff he has Immeasurable Intelligence

Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Expert hand-to-hand combatant (but seldom indulges in physical combat since reaching old age), mastery of all Asgardian weaponry
Special Skills/Abilities: Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Odin has the ability to manipulate energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, creation of force shields, levitation, molecular manipulation of matter, matter-energy conversion, and interdimensional teleportation
Superhuman Mental Powers: Illusion casting

I know all of this...just wanted to see if anybody would admit the Thanos fight is why we look at skyfathers as being so powerful. shifty

the Darkone
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JLA take this.

Damn fanboys are so blind, if Ares a low skyfather who beat the living sh** out of JLA then, What the f**k? Odin a all father will do who is more powerful than Ares. Odin battles cause shock waves threw out the multiuniverse, nobody on JLA has a chance against a skyfahter, if you think so than you are sad soul.

Darth Martin
Whose the fanboy?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Whose the fanboy?

Anybody who thinks JLA can beat a skyfather, Ares took JLA apart and he is a low skyfather, he heats wonder woman on a regular bases. Odin took oun Silver Surfer and Thanos and open a can of whoop ass on them, Odin powers and abilities is far above DC Ares who slaughter the JLA.

Odin 10/10

Darth Martin
Alright my bad. Not good with asgardians anyway. I am no fanboy tho. mad

the Darkone
You are forgiven my son smile

Darth Martin
Originally posted by the Darkone
You are forgiven my son smile laughing Happy Dance

Sea King
i may sound like a fanboy but aquaman is one of the havey hitters now his hand is capabale of useing magic comparable to mirlins so him gl superman flash wonder woman would all put up a good fight but i say odin in the end

MJOILNIR
Odin is way above any thing the jla's got. Not just a skyfather, hes the allfather. He's a true cosmic being, leaps and bounds above normal hero's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.