Tidus VS Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaithen
Fun... huh? Happy Dance

IcePunk
Yeah, fun for Dante, that is

SpadeKing
never seen tidus fight
and dante is a damn half demon and he can go demon, thats not exactly fair but oh well who cares?
DANTE! DANTE! DANTE!

Burning thought
Dante cuts his hands off and then tell him that he can actually take his nerdy lookin blitzball crap off once in a while and wear some cool styles Happy Dance

Kaithen
well, but tidus knows death.. doesnt he?

SpadeKing
you think dante would give him a chance to even cast a spell? he would just shoot him with
Ebony and Ivory who lived together in perfect harmony, side by side on my piani keyboard, oh lord why dont weeeeeee?????

IcePunk
Originally posted by Kaithen
well, but tidus knows death.. doesnt he? No, that's something YOU, the player can choose. It's the same thing with the materia in FF7, there you, the player can choose which materia certain characters should use. "Personal specialities/skills" is something the character itself automaticly learns, like the overdrives, like Omnislash and these small things are more or less scripted. But you the player choosing that Tidus should learn for example Death by moving him on the Sphere grid isnt scripted. It's like learning a pokemon an found attach you found in an random bush.

kamikz
Exactly, most of his skills lies in gameplay, it's to make the game fun, that's pretty much it... Though Lulu said in the end that he had proved himself mabey as the best guardian of them all, we do not know of his combat skills, so I can't really say...

Kaithen
Allright... lets end this than big grin

IcePunk
OK, Dante stops time and shoots Tidus in his forehead

SpadeKing
haha laughing why cant he just make two of him and one slices his legs and the other slices his head?

IcePunk
Cuz Dante's lazy laughing out loud

elivanchu
tidus wins after a close battle. dante is strong, but is not strong enoutgh to defeat final fantasy characters

kamikz
Originally posted by IcePunk
OK, Dante stops time and shoots Tidus in his forehead

Not disagreeing with the point of Dante winning, but...

If Dante stops time, then the bullets will not move away from his gun..You have said that everything freezes but Dante, and last time I checked, bullets are not a part of Dante..

IcePunk
Originally posted by elivanchu
tidus wins after a close battle. dante is strong, but is not strong enoutgh to defeat final fantasy characters What the f**k?

Kaithen
Not disagreeing with the point of Dante winning, but...

If Dante stops time, then the bullets will not move away from his gun..You have said that everything freezes but Dante, and last time I checked, bullets are not a part of Dante..

RIGHT!

IcePunk
Doesnt matter, he'll just shoot him in the head then

Pain_of_death3
Man...that's not even a challenge....Dante would blow his freakin' head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no

DiVine-Hatred
have you guys even played DMC3, Dantes bullets DO NOT freeze and evrything around him does. His guns still work fine because they are not effected by quicksilver. Oh ye Dante shoots his head off.

nano_probex
Er.. okay. O-o

Dante = Sparda.

Tidus = Brotherhood.

I think we know who wins..

...it's Dante for those who don't know. (Oh, I'm not biased. xD I lurve FF way more than DMC)

IcePunk
Originally posted by nano_probex
(Oh, I'm not biased. xD I lurve FF way more than DMC) me too happy

MadMel
ditto..wait a minute.....yeah, i like ff better..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.