Venom Vrs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Bloodish is on!!!!!!!!!

Both in Ultimate Versions!!!

No prep!!!!!!!

I like to put exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who wins?

blind faith
its been done and Venom wins

Darth Martin
VENOM

magneto1992
Ok fine

JohnnyDo3
Wolverine will kill Venom no sweat

red sabre
wolverine will kill venom?? how??? venom is gona make wolverine bark

diabloman
R.I.P wolvie. venom pisses on wolvies grave. rip

JohnnyDo3
Venom can't even kill that wussy spiderman how much more can he do against a KILLER like wolverine

blind faith
Venom has beaten Spider-Man on several occasions the real question is how is Wolverine gonna beat Venom without getting owned?? anyone please explain to me how can Wolverine beat Venom?

Dinalfos
Haha, come on people. Venom owns Wolvie.

magneto1992
I know one, no I Don`t, Wolverine will be crush easily

blind faith
yepp anyone who thinks Wolverine can kill Venom is just clearly ignoring/missing out on facts...

red sabre
but.... but.... i heard that wolverine can beat 100000000 hand ninjas sad

blind faith
when did Wolverine do this?

red sabre
thats sarcasm, what i mean is that lately wolverine just beat some hand ninjas and thats it its seems like recently everybody beating him

magneto1992
Originally posted by red sabre
thats sarcasm, what i mean is that lately wolverine just beat some hand ninjas and thats it its seems like recently everybody beating him Yep, but you dont need 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ninjas, you can kill him with the Venom, I mean I beat Wolvie in Videogame

(and also Ultimate venom is not affected by sound Waves)

willRules
Venom kills him............then his family.............then he discovers his family are already dead, so he kills Doom, uses Doom's time machine to go back and kill wolverine's family............then wolverine again...... no expression

ST0RM SHAD0W
thats sarcasm, what i mean is that lately wolverine just beat some hand ninjas and thats it its seems like recently everybody beating him

It wasn't just Wolverine, Elektra was helping him and at the begining Wolverine road in on a Sentinal that took out most of them.

red sabre
well..... wolverine did beat some shark in the water

magneto1992
Still venom kill him

red sabre
no doubt venom kills him, and makes a toothpicks out of his claws

Mider
havent they fought in comics do his claws even hurt venom?

red sabre
yep, thats why i say that wolverine is no match for him

diabloman
Originally posted by magneto1992
Still venom kill him man u sure as hell love that picture

JohnnyDo3
Wolverine will win whatever venom does Wolverine will keep comin back for more and soon he'll connect and kill that idiot Venom. Come on now people Venom has a lot of weakness while wolverine has none wolverine would use a flame thrower and use it on Venom in fact Venom hates Fire then wolverine would slice n dice eddie brock then no more venom THE END

blind faith
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Wolverine will win whatever venom does Wolverine will keep comin back for more and soon he'll connect and kill that idiot Venom. no, Venom can just grab Wolverine with some tendrils and suffocate him I don't think he has a defence for that(except not getting caught and the healing factor can't save him) which I doubt he would, if Venom can grab Spidey (which he has), and (who has far superior agility compared with Wolvie) then the canadian mutie has no chance.Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Come on now people Venom has a lot of weakness while wolverine has none wolverine would use a flame thrower and use it on Venom in fact Venom hates Fire then wolverine would slice n dice eddie brock then no more venom THE END. your saying Wolvie's chance of winning is to (luckily) stumble across a flame-thrower... Even if he has it you don't suppose Venom has the agility do avoid the fire? Venom can also just steal the flame-thrower with his webbing. I don't see Logan win this one. He is more dangerous than you seem to realize.

diabloman
Originally posted by blind faith
no, Venom can just grab Wolverine with some tendrils and suffocate him I don't think he has a defence for that(except not getting caught and the healing factor can't save him) which I doubt he would, if Venom can grab Spidey (which he has), and (who has far superior agility compared with Wolvie) then the canadian mutie has no chance. glad somone here has a brain

NiņoArņia
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Wolverine will win whatever venom does Wolverine will keep comin back for more and soon he'll connect and kill that idiot Venom. Come on now people Venom has a lot of weakness while wolverine has none wolverine would use a flame thrower and use it on Venom in fact Venom hates Fire then wolverine would slice n dice eddie brock then no more venom THE END

wink fanboyish, jus a tad bit. and venom owns wolvie, in fact, didnt they already fight in some issue of somethin?

blind faith
Originally posted by diabloman
glad somone here has a brain thank you my friend smile

ExtraMision5555
not to mention venom has dealt with lasers before

im pertty that constitutes as a firey substance

if not

shrugging off the blast of an oil tanker definately qualifies

but im pertty sure that fanboyish post a few posts up was sarcasm

magneto1992
And aperently every one Forgot about that they are in Ultimate versions, so Venom weakness like fire and sound are compleatly useless

ExtraMision5555
Doesnt ultimate wolverine have 1 hand?

jinzin
Venom has beaten Spider-Man on several occasions the real question is how is Wolverine gonna beat Venom without getting owned?? anyone please explain to me how can Wolverine beat Venom?

SURE eek!

he could beat venom
LIKE....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731612

OR THIS!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731664

OR THIS!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6651565

OR THIS! stick out tongue
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6651605
yepp anyone who thinks Wolverine can kill Venom is just clearly ignoring/missing out on facts...

actually that would be the other way around.. but here.. this thread.. EVENTUALLY (and inbetween the bickering) explains all you need to know about how wolverine competes with venom...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361360&perpage=20&highlight=misconception&pagenumber=1

i'll say this.. if we're talking brock, this fights even money.. brock heavily outclasses wolverine in many many areas.. but the problem is his affinity for going into brawl mode which is a definite no no when fighting a guy like wolvie.. if we're talking the current venom.. then I think current venom takes it 10/10 current venon is run by the symbiote itself.. which doesn't have the same problems regarding CIS that brock has.. though it does suffer from having terrible hosts.. new venom would probably absorb wolverine after wolverine killed it's host all over again....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742815

jinzin

blind faith
Originally posted by jinzin
SURE eek!

he could beat venom
LIKE....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731612

OR THIS!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4731664

OR THIS!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6651565

OR THIS! stick out tongue
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6651605

actually that would be the other way around.. but here.. this thread.. EVENTUALLY (and inbetween the bickering) explains all you need to know about how wolverine competes with venom...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361360&perpage=20&highlight=misconception&pagenumber=1

i'll say this.. if we're talking brock, this fights even money.. brock heavily outclasses wolverine in many many areas.. but the problem is his affinity for going into brawl mode which is a definite no no when fighting a guy like wolvie.. if we're talking the current venom.. then I think current venom takes it 10/10 current venon is run by the symbiote itself.. which doesn't have the same problems regarding CIS that brock has.. though it does suffer from having terrible hosts.. new venom would probably absorb wolverine after wolverine killed it's host all over again....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742815 well I have never red those comics you showed of Wolverine stabbing Venom but I guess you're right yes he can beat him but Wolvie will have to work REALLY hard to bring Venom down cuz Venom sure knows how to take a beating, he got floored by Juggs in "The Madness" and still talking shit. IMO from what I saw was that Venom can whitsand Wolvie's claws. But I know what you mean.

What you said about Venom's CIS of going into brawl-mode is indeed true.

Although I don't know much enough about the second Venom to say how that would result but your theory is convincing so...

red sabre
man who do you try to fool? some of those pics are not from any comics its just someones drawings if you look close its a fan made drawinds

blind faith
anyway gotta go to bed now. we'll continue debating further tomorrow jinzin smile

red sabre
your that desperate to show that wolverine can win that you show drawings that got nothing to do with comics? in the first pic wolverine stubbs venom but nothing happenes, why dont you show the 100 scanns where venom is beating the hell out of wolverine?

jinzin
man who do you try to fool? some of those pics are not from any comics its just someones drawings if you look close its a fan made drawinds

the last one was a drawing I made.. hence the smiley.. I'm just making a point with that drawing.. the other drawings were indeed comics though...

jinzin
your that desperate to show that wolverine can win that you show drawings that got nothing to do with comics? in the first pic wolverine stubbs venom but nothing happenes, why dont you show the 100 scanns where venom is beating the hell out of wolverine?

the entirety of each of their fights is in the second to last link I posted.. you're not the brightest bulb in the box are you? confused

jinzin
well I have never red those comics you showed of Wolverine stabbing Venom but I guess you're right yes he can beat him but Wolvie will have to work REALLY hard to bring Venom down cuz Venom sure knows how to take a beating, he got floored by Juggs in "The Madness" and still talking shit. IMO from what I saw was that Venom can whitsand Wolvie's claws. But I know what you mean.

What you said about Venom's CIS of going into brawl-mode is indeed true.

Although I don't know much enough about the second Venom to say how that would result but your theory is convincing so...

thanks...

see the thing is.. venom's suit allows the host to take a lot of punishment on the surface because it can soften the blows of the impact.. like it can soften bullets to the point of stopping.. but like bullet proof vests.. it can also be cut through by blades.. i think this is wolverine's main advantage over 99% of the people venom fights.. wolverine has a way to go right past the suit and straight for the host.. everybody else just pounds away at the outer layer... which venom is better able to take.

ExtraMision5555
Im supprised no one showed scans from that ancient venom vs wolverine comic

they didnt fight much in it, but in thier VERY SMALL encounters, venom usually showed superiority

such as the following
http://myspace-005.vo.llnwd.net/00808/50/01/808111005_l.gif
absorbing a slice to the face and not thinking much of it

oh that venom

jinzin
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

they didnt fight much in it, but in thier VERY SMALL encounters, venom usually showed superiority

such as the following

oh that venom

you mean tooth and claw?

yeah i'm not surprised wolverine had low end showings there... he didn't have is amdantium then either..

FG725
i'm pretty sure the marvel comics presents was the 'ancient' one thats where they team up to fight nightmare or something

jinzin

guys guys guys.. above is the 3 actual fights they've had.. here you go...

ExtraMision5555
you mean tooth and claw?

yeah i'm not surprised wolverine had low end showings there... he didn't have is amdantium then either..

true

its wierd though

sometimes in that comic his claws will look like bones, other times they'l look like adamentium

diabloman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

such as the following

oh that venom which book is that ?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by diabloman
which book is that ?

"Tooth and claw"
an old wolverine vs venom comic, only 3 comics long, and its not really a vs cuz they are actually helping each other out most of the time

Sea King
ah dude it would be sweet is wolve got the venom suit

jinzin
it's already happened.. wolvenom was a beast for a whole half an issue..

Sea King
it's already happened.. wolvenom was a beast for a whole half an issue..

hey can u name the number volume and all what comic?
i would be greatful big grin

jinzin
it was venom.. issue 8 or 9... venom had an ongoing series that lasted for about 19 issues.... wolverine showed up in a story arc call "the run"

Sea King
it was venom.. issue 8 or 9... venom had an ongoing series that lasted for about 19 issues.... wolverine showed up in a story arc call "the run"

yeah i have a few venoms but not veary mainy but thanks

jinzin
no problem wink

yeah venom comics sell like hotcakes at any and all comic shops I consistently go to...

I guess that's the drawback of being such a popular character and having nothing but 4 or 5 part mini series your entire existence.. sad

Rols
Venom will take this, he will put Logans healing abilities to the limit.

Sam Z
Originally posted by magneto1992
Bloodish is on!!!!!!!!!

Both in Ultimate Versions!!!

No prep!!!!!!!

I like to put exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who wins?

OMG! Ultimate versions! I don't care who wins. I only want to see ultimate Venom die a horrible death...

But if not ultimates then it's a whole different story.

ReverendM@k@shi
Venom no doubt about it.

R.M.horse

Wolverine2006
Hey did they stop makin those Venom comics after the 3rd story arc, Twist, they left me at a huge cliff hangar when the 2 Venoms combined to become one giant Venom thingy. If Wolverine cut off the normal Venom's arm would he still have an arm if it cut through Eddy's arm too?

ExtraMision5555
isint venom #1 worth a decent ammount of money?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.