2 seninels and ghost rider vs. superman and batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
The Sentinels and Ghost rider get 1 week prep time

Superman and Batman get none evil face

Darth Martin
Worls Finest takes this 7/10.

lilnutta12
sentinel get RIPPED UP and soon after gr gets killed blowupblowup

Tassadar
Supes and Batman take it easy, robots are no good at prep, and neither is Ghost Rider, who just drives around and beats up demons all the time, Supes might even be able to do the "impossible" and catch GR while hes on his bike

ExtraMision5555
Ghostrider watches in horror as both sentinels heads are ripped off infront of him, in which he falls to his knees and begins to weep

Reaper777
I think superman could take em, but batman would be dead if he got within 50 feet of ghost rider or a sentinel

And by the way GHOST RIDER DOSENT WEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin'

Psyquis52
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Ghostrider watches in horror as both sentinels heads are ripped off infront of him, in which he falls to his knees and begins to weep

That's a pretty much radical exagerration.

Expect GR to take down one of them but they should still win.

Reaper777
I agree

sexyking
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That's a pretty much radical exagerration.

Expect GR to take down one of them but they should still win.

GR isnt taken anyone down, supes punches GR half way across the world then turns to the tin cans and rips them in half fight over.

MattDay
yea them sentinels get torn to pieces by the x men, supes could go through and army of them!

grey fox
The sentinels keep supes busy (not for very long , I expect a minute would be pushing it) and Gr gives Bat's a taste of the penance stare.

'The Batman' goes down crying like a baby , while Gr then gives Supes a blast of Hellfire.

This scenario still only get's a 6/10 though .

B dot Rob
Ghost Rider gives Supes a Penance Stare and the sents could take down bats.

MattDay
how powerful is ghost rider exactly?

Tron
Originally posted by grey fox
The sentinels keep supes busy (not for very long , I expect a minute would be pushing it) and Gr gives Bat's a taste of the penance stare.

'The Batman' goes down crying like a baby , while Gr then gives Supes a blast of Hellfire.

This scenario still only get's a 6/10 though .

Batman doesn't go around hurting innocents, so the penance stare does nothing to him.

Originally posted by B dot Rob
Ghost Rider gives Supes a Penance Stare and the sents could take down bats.

Same with Superman.

Grimm22
Why not just make this Ghost Rider vs Superman and Batman no expression

Hmm i'll give it to Supes and Bats 7/10

tyranus
well i think the penace stare might work on supes, you know how he goes on abot the guys he didint save and that its because of him they died, so he might be stop for a bit till he recovers long enough for ghost rider to hellblaze him, sups aint gonna thale a hellblaze shot and still be standing, its hell magic, supes cant resist it, he might get incinerated, imean this is something that kills even magical resistan creatures (demons and other badies) supes might get killed by it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by tyranus
well i think the penace stare might work on supes, you know how he goes on abot the guys he didint save and that its because of him they died, so he might be stop for a bit till he recovers long enough for ghost rider to hellblaze him, sups aint gonna thale a hellblaze shot and still be standing, its hell magic, supes cant resist it, he might get incinerated, imean this is something that kills even magical resistan creatures (demons and other badies) supes might get killed by it.

WTF?!?! What the f**k?

You're saying its Supes fault that he can't save everyone?!?

badabing
Bat Stare>>>>>Penance Stare

shifty

Reaper777
Originally posted by sexyking
GR isnt taken anyone down, supes punches GR half way across the world then turns to the tin cans and rips them in half fight over.

let me get one thing straight, superman would worry about the people first, so he's probably going to go after the sentinels first (no problem for supes) But it wont take more than 3 seconds for ghost rider to send batman crying to his BUTLER!

and if ghost rider had good enough timing he could probably break supermans back with a combination of chain attacks and hellfire (that puts him out for quite a while)

The worlds finest definetly have the upper hand but GR and the sentinels deffinately have a chance! mad

grey fox
Originally posted by Tron
Batman doesn't go around hurting innocents, so the penance stare does nothing to him.

Same with Superman.

Excuse me !

Ok it works on the 'Emotional damage' he does to people.

The whole threatening them by holding them outside of windows things seems kinda like emotional damage to me.

Cosmo Kramer
How can this fight last an entire page? The Sentinels cannot sense Superman on their radar he moves too fast and they are done in five seconds. Batman has a fist fight with Ghost Rider and even if he loses a gadget will distract him enough while Superman crushes his bike. Once thats gone he will be useless.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
How can this fight last an entire page? The Sentinels cannot sense Superman on their radar he moves too fast and they are done in five seconds. Batman has a fist fight with Ghost Rider and even if he loses a gadget will distract him enough while Superman crushes his bike. Once thats gone he will be useless.

the sentinels would get beat by super man in about 1 munite tops
it wouldnt take gr 30 seconds to totaly destroy bat man
then while superman is making it rain sentinel, gr would burn his soul with hell fire, then break his neck with his chains

gr and the sentinels would most likely win

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin'

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Reaper777
the sentinels would get beat by super man in about 1 munite tops
it wouldnt take gr 30 seconds to totaly destroy bat man
then while superman is making it rain sentinel, gr would burn his soul with hell fire, then break his neck with his chains

gr and the sentinels would most likely win

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin'

Superman's soul is pure, Ghost Rider can't do shit. Superman can just ignore him.

Reaper777
DAMNIT!!!
I hate superman!!!!!!!

HE JUST WONT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaper777
WAIT A MUNITE

helfire can burn any soul, your thinkin of the penance stare, that wouldnt work on him, helfire would

Avalonofthewind
Superman has taken hellfire point blank from Etrigan and pretty much laughed it off.

He's also been immersed in the stuff in hell and came out just fine.

Reaper777
DAMN, Foiled again laughing

Reaper777
supes could take em, but gr has a small chance

Pain_of_death3
Really...I think supes would kill the sentinels in about 2 minutes...but Batman would probably be crying like a little girl when GR is done with him. GR and Supes would be a good fight but I believe GR would take him...eventually cool

Private Pion
Superman ties the Sentinels in a knot in fifteen seconds flat. While Ghost Rider makes the mistake of not taking Batman seriously and trying to burn Superman, which won't work thanks to his pure soul, kicks his head off and runs him over with his own bike.

Tassadar
DC hellfire couldnt toast bread, if GRs hellfire touches Supes hes dead, but it wont touch Supes, he will punch GR into a million pieces and when GR reforms hed do it again
If GR went after Bats it wouldnt last 30 seconds, more like 2 seconds, the amount of time it takes GR to hit him once
And if the bikes destroyed Ghostrider can just reform it
Sentinels are a non factor in this

Tassadar
Originally posted by Private Pion
Superman ties the Sentinels in a knot in fifteen seconds flat. While Ghost Rider makes the mistake of not taking Batman seriously and trying to burn Superman, which won't work thanks to his pure soul, kicks his head off and runs him over with his own bike.

Since when has it mattered if the person who was hit by GRs hellfire was a pure soul or not? Answer - never, it still kills all the same

Private Pion
Isn't the POINT of hellfire that it only burns those with an evil soul?

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Tassadar
Since when has it mattered if the person who was hit by GRs hellfire was a pure soul or not? Answer - never, it still kills all the same

Man....i was wondering the same damn thing....

Pain_of_death3

If they have a soul GR can burn it...End of story...Gameover...whatever the hell u wanna call it

Private Pion
Alright then. That just makes GR a mass murder then, from when I've seen him set buildings alight.

Pain_of_death3

I got a question...WHY DOES SUPERMAN NEED HIS BIKE????? Happy Dance

Reaper777

Hellfire burns all souls

MattDay
GR is powerful but i see superman throwing him about with his speed, not allowing him to collect himself and field a plan to implement against superman, he simply couldnt keep up!

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by grey fox
Excuse me !

Ok it works on the 'Emotional damage' he does to people.

The whole threatening them by holding them outside of windows things seems kinda like emotional damage to me.

Well...i've done that so...yea they get pretty mad lol rock

MattDay
yea right you joke

Reaper777
you guys probably think im stupid for the whole sentinel thing,
but the only reason i put them in this is to destract supes long enough for GR to kill batman, because if he's fighting supes batman has the time to use his stupid gadjets, to distract him while supes murders him.

If he dosent have full concentration on supes, he's done for!

rotiart
1 week prep? GR goes around stuffing every crevice those sentinels with kryptonite, red sun ray guns. and ... black kryptonite guns.

Reaper777
DUDE!, i never thought of that, that would kick ass!

Tassadar
Alright then. That just makes GR a mass murder then, from when I've seen him set buildings alight.

Zarathos GhostRider was evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.