MM vs. MM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
Mirror master vs. multiple man. They both get 2 hours prep. setting is in an abandoned warehouse, but they're allowed to leave. Multiple's "evil version" and allowed to call wolverine as a last resort.

Black Adam
Mirror master wins.

and I really don't see how calling wolverine is going to help

wolvy goes down as well...

Sea King
yeah mm takes this i mean mirrior master of course

Whittdawg92
nah, wolvie kills them both. how is mirror moron gonna kill someone when he doesn't know which one's the real mccoy?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
nah, wolvie kills them both.

not really.

there's nothing wolvy could do to hurt a Mirror Master with prep.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Black Adam
not really.

there's nothing wolvy could do to hurt a Mirror Master with prep. and explain how mirror master can kill multiple?

Sea King
and explain how mirror master can kill multiple?

well he just pops in and out till he kills all of them

Sea King
or he takes mm down to his mirrior dimension and leaves him theri to die with no food or water

Black Adam
nah, wolvie kills them both. how is mirror moron gonna kill someone when he doesn't know which one's the real mccoy?

the same way he killed the security guard .

http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirrormaster50dy.jpg
http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirrormaster66lc.jpg
He can simply Slit their reflections throat while in the safety of his mirror universe.

and what you mean by real one. There all real. they all breath and can have lives.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sea King
or he takes mm down to his mirrior dimension and leaves him theri to die with no food or water

or that.

Whittdawg92
the same way he killed the security guard .

http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirrormaster50dy.jpg
http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirrormaster66lc.jpg
He can simply Slit their reflections throat while in the safety of his mirror universe.

and what you mean by real one. There all real. they all breath and can have lives. James can absorb dead ones, and create new ones instantly.

Sea King
James can absorb dead ones, and create new ones instantly.

then he sees him absorb the dead ones he knows who the real one is then he slits his throt

Whittdawg92
then he sees him absorb the dead ones he knows who the real one is then he slits his throt MultipleM would be hiding looking for the real mirror man, while letting his clones get killed. he's smarter than people take him for. u act likeMiror moron is a fuqin god. geez, it's ridiculous. Mysterio would hand MM his aas.

Black Adam
James can absorb dead ones, and create new ones instantly.

then he's going to be re absorbing a lot of dead dupes. and even on jaime that can cause a lot of mental shock and pain.

and it's not instantly. he still needs to slam his foot or snap his fingers.

jaime would have to leave the dead ones be on the floor while he creates dupes and his dupes create dupes.

sea kings idea of him simply dumping jaime and all of his dupes in a mirror dimension to die would make more sense after MM sees the army of dupes. he would'n waste his time simply killing them all one by one.

Sea King
MultipleM would be hiding looking for the real mirror man, while letting his clones get killed. he's smarter than people take him for. u act likeMiror moron is a ****in god. geez, it's ridiculous.

well im not saying hes a god cause i think him and mutipalm is just as kool as the eachother but mirriorm would be able to see him through all reflections and never have to come out to face him face to face

Sea King
then he's going to be re absorbing a lot of dead dupes. and even on jaime that can cause a lot of mental shock and pain.

and it's not instantly. he still needs to slam his foot or snap his fingers.

jaime would have to leave the dead ones be on the floor while he creates dupes and his dupes create dupes.

sea kings idea of him simply dumping jaime and all of his dupes in a mirror dimension to die would make more sense after MM sees the army of dupes. he would'n waste his time simply killing them all one by one.

thank u big grin

Whittdawg92
thank u big grin w/e mr. aquaman's invincible fanboy.

Sea King
w/e mr. aquaman's invincible fanboy.

what the h311 i never said hes invinsable and ur the one who thinks that mutipal man is the most unbeatable force

Black Adam
MultipleM would be hiding looking for the real mirror man, while letting his clones get killed. he's smarter than people take him for. u act likeMiror moron is a fuqin god. geez, it's ridiculous. Mysterio would hand MM his aas.

I'm probably one of the biggest Multiple man fans on this site. I know how smart he is.

you see Mirror master wouldn't need to create dozens of illusions. he can do a lot of damage simply hiding and popping up out any reflective surface when you least suspect him.

as for that mysterio thing laughing

Whittdawg92
what the h311 i never said hes invinsable and ur the one who thinks that mutipal man is the most unbeatable force hell no, i hate Multiple. I just think w/ his xmen and brotherhood training, h'ed be able to handle Mirror man.

Sea King
i might be mistaken but i belive that mirrior master can duplacate himself also

Darth Martin
mirror master is a flash villain. mismatch.

Whittdawg92
Mirror master can appear duplicated.

Sea King
Mirror master can appear duplicated.

yeah thats it ok

Grimm22
Man all the Flash villans are so underestimated on the KMC boards mad

Seriously, nearly any Flash villan could pwn any X-villan wink

General Kon-El
MM wins. Duh!

Sea King
Originally posted by General Kon-El
MM wins. Duh!

nice

Black Adam
Bump

jrodslam
Mirror Master wins.

IronDave
Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but what makes mirror master capable of hanging with the Flash. I'll admit to not knowing much about him, but from what I do know it seems like he would get stomped by the Flash...

Back on to the topic....Mirror Master could probably kill Multiple Man from the safety of his dimension with little trouble.

rotiart
MM beats them all. God he could change his phase through their attacks... shoot lasers.. telepathically kill them all... hes really strong.. dense... can fly...

Priest
Martian ManHunter wins

jrodslam
Originally posted by IronDave
Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but what makes mirror master capable of hanging with the Flash. I'll admit to not knowing much about him, but from what I do know it seems like he would get stomped by the Flash..

Yea, he would get stomped by Flash if he were ever present physically. Mirror Master teleports via mirror dimension. Flash is barely that fast, so MM would always be hard to catch. Virtually impossible almost. He can use the reflections from ANYTHING. Polished wood, water puddles on the floor, metal etc. Mirror Master is a beast. Hope that all helps.big grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by rotiart
MM beats them all. God he could change his phase through their attacks... shoot lasers.. telepathically kill them all... hes really strong.. dense... can fly...

Im not sure if youre joking, but this fight is Multiple Man vs Mirror Master.

I know when you saw MM you though Martian Manhunter, but sorry to say hes not in this battle.sad

Black Adam
Originally posted by IronDave
Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but what makes mirror master capable of hanging with the Flash. I'll admit to not knowing much about him, but from what I do know it seems like he would get stomped by the Flash...

not being able to physical hurt him unless he's outside his mirror universe
being able to be in any part of the city in very very little time.
being able to transport him or anyone he loves into any mirror dimension whenever he wants....
They really can't hold him in jail since all he needs is the littlest of light to be able to escape. he can also transport anyone out of prison whenever he wants.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea, he would get stomped by Flash if he were ever present physically. Mirror Master teleports via mirror dimension. Flash is barely that fast, so MM would always be hard to catch. Virtually impossible almost. He can use the reflections from ANYTHING. Polished wood, water puddles on the floor, metal etc. Mirror Master is a beast. Hope that all helps.big grin

That two smile

IronDave
Ah, that did actually help quite a bit. Thanks guys!

Oh and I now more strongly believe that Mirror Master wins.

Whittdawg92
Mirror master couldn't beat juggernaut sad

Sea King
Mirror master couldn't beat juggernaut sad

wrong

only because juggs cant beat him either

Whittdawg92
true, but I never said tha jugg beats Mirror Master. *dunh dunh dunh!!!*

Sea King
true, but I never said tha jugg beats Mirror Master. *dunh dunh dunh!!!*

hum you bring up an interesting point cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.