The Charmed Ones vs Dark Willow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
The Halloway sisters
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Charmeds5dvdcover.jpg

vs

Dark Willow
http://jporr.com/celebs/AlysonHannigan1-e/AlysonHannigan-DarkWillow3.jpg

which supremely adept magic users would come out on top if they had a confrontation ?

Sea King
williow owns them in like one sec or at worst two

Whittdawg92
*sigh* stupid threads.

magneto1992
Dude I think this threath might be close, I dont know, BECAUSE NONE ARE COMICS, I learn this the Hard way, anyways the Charmed ones have prep, and are they standatr and not gods, is it Piper Pregnet of Wyatt there are many factors Is it Prue or Paige, But anyays no one that is not a god level is able to defeated them

Big Sexy
Charmed ones, There hotter.

magneto1992
well yea alot you see in hotel......

complexbrother
the suprizing thing is that both the Charmed Ones, and Willow have had their own comics .

http://fanficcafe.ifrance.com/bd/files/wt01_coverb.jpg

http://www.diamondcomics.com/toychest/toys/11_03/Charmed%20Series%201%20AFs.jpg

Mider
charmed ones need prep to beat a serious prep like willow dont even know if potions would work on here since she aint a demon mad YUP I WATCH CHARMED SO WHAT id rather see cole fight willow

magneto1992
Cole is Unstoptable and more likely inmortal, cant be kill by Spells or attacks, and by the way here is a little spell that can kill Widow if is use by the power of the 3 "Prudence, Penelope, Patricia, Melinda, Astrid, Helena, Laura, and Grace,
Halliwell witches stand strong beside us,
vanquish this evil from time and space" it has destroy everything, even the source (EXEPT AND ONLY EXEPT COLE)

Mider
if cole had stayed an avatar they wouldnt have been able to hurt him i would hope even with the avatar vanquishing potion, hopefully willow aint dumb enough to let them recit the spell if i was her id take there mouths away.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Mider
if cole had stayed an avatar they wouldnt have been able to hurt him i would hope even with the avatar vanquishing potion, hopefully willow aint dumb enough to let them recit the spell if i was her id take there mouths away. Yes I know i Have seen that episode

jinzin
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Charmed ones, There hotter.

not after willow literally sheds them free of their skin.. no

willow wins this by a lon shot.. cole's not a very good example to use for what the charmed one's can take on since cole consistently kicked their asses and two) because he faced SERIOUS CIS problems when he tried to take on feebs...

Sea King
willow will absorb their magic im gessing

Black Rob
Originally posted by complexbrother
The Halloway sisters
Halliwell. Anyway this i how i see the fight going;Dark Willow blasts the Charmed Ones and their clothes disolve into ash. Her lesbian mindset returning,Willow decides to give up the fight and they put aside their battle to jump in a hot tub. I join in,kicking out Piper to make room for myself. BLACK ROB IS THE WINNER!!!

Black Rob
Originally posted by Mider
charmed ones need prep to beat a serious prep like willow dont even know if potions would work on here since she aint a demon mad YUP I WATCH CHARMED SO WHAT id rather see cole fight willow Yeah,they never really beat Cole he just f'd up trying to get Phoebe back. If he stayed the way he was he could've killed them easily probably.

Darth_Erebus
I see it unfolding like this

Dark Willow appears to attack the Haliwell sisters and then Piper freezes her and blows her up without needing any help from her sisters (so much for needing prep).

While this transpires Galactus arrives on their earth and consumes it, not even noticing such puny fleas whereupon The WB sells Buffy to UPN where it gets canceled after producing a lame spinoff, Angel. The WB then cancels Charmed. Both UPN and The WB Merge eliminating shows and jobs but both CEO's make out like fatcats making them the winners.. evil face

tyranus
yeha, finally, I was thinking of making this tread before but i assumed i couldnt because i thought charmed didint have a comic, anyway, with prep time Dark Willow gets owned, i mean the halliwells have way more magical resources than willow, she has a bad mojo magic and his one of the most powerful wiccas in the history, but, the halliwells are the charmed ones, that means they are the most powerful witches in history, and thas a lot to say, and i think of just the way they can beat the sh## of dark willow, one word, the hollow, another word, the nexus,
hmm scrath that one since its supossed to balance good and evil, still willow get owned with prep time.

bitca730
Willow should win...and its debateble as to whether or not Piper can blow her up...

tyranus
Originally posted by bitca730
Willow should win...and its debateble as to whether or not Piper can blow her up...

Im my opinion she can, shes still a human, she can magically regenarte a beat up face, but being blown to smitherens?

Still if she magically priotected herself i think piper might be in some trouble.

bitca730
Following the base logic that Piper can't freeze/blow up good witches, means she should be able to affect Dark Willow...but against higher level opponents, Pipers powers only slow them down or blast them back a few feet at most; not completly freeze or blow them up..and seeing what Dark Willow accomplished (even junior league Dark Willow was able to harm Glory thus qualifying her as high level)...with some sort of prep (ugh) the Charmed Ones may win, but without it Dark Will takes it...though it would be interesting to see how the whole "the power of 3 will set us free" last resort line would play out against Willow..

Sea King
Originally posted by Sea King
willow will absorb their magic im gessing big grin

complexbrother
I still say Willow would kick major sisterly ass .

janus77
the viewer wins!
provided they contrive to battle naked confused.

shksprtx
Wow...not closed yet?

HandOfFate
Did one of them have a power mimiking ability?

bitca360
Phoebe was an Empath & could channel others feelings & use it against them (but seeing as they know nothing about Willow other than she wants to kill them, I doubt it would be very effective)

Anyway, in Charmed world, powers are tied to emotions & she could tap into demons powers & use their energy/fire balls (and so on) against them...again I don't think that would help them out much against Dark Willow, Phoebe only had the power for like a season & probably not skilled enough with Empathy to handle Willows powers to reflect them back at her...or would it?

CosmicSurfer
Quick question, is Paige, Wyatt, and Chris immortal due to them being half-whitelighter?

Entity
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Quick question, is Paige, Wyatt, and Chris immortal due to them being half-whitelighter? Wyatt's a higher being so I'm guessing he's like Cole was. Not really immortal just impossible to kill thru conventional means.

As for Chris and Paige, hardly. They nearly died on several occations and did die on a couple.

P.S. Cole was awesome and his fate was truly sad.

CosmicSurfer
By immortal I mean eternal youth -- being immune to old age and disease. That's different than being killed. I know they can be killed, but can they die? Are they immortal?

Eel O'Brian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=9388809#post9388809

Keep it comic related, guys.

I'm closing this now.

PS: Willow would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.