silver surfer vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
will the omega effect affect ss, becausecan it erase something galactus made, and if it can, will it catch him when silver surfer is moving at 100x light speed.they fight in new york.can darkseid knock him out or does he fall short.

Rols
Probably effect him as a concussive force but wouldnt kill him instantly.

bigbran
but if it didnt work could darkseid knock him out, i think it would be a good fight as long as darky didnt use his oe right away. and would the oe affect ss like it does supes, im pretty sure it wouldnt kill him, it would hurt him though.

Rols
I think it would be good fight. SS could take normal Darkseid, given chance Darkseid could definitely knock out SS, Hes above 100 ton level in strength with OE. However old Darkseid would wipe out SS in no time.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rols
Probably effect him as a concussive force but wouldnt kill him instantly.
a question who the hell allowed you to use my sig?

bigbran
ss is also class 100 and he can grow stronger, and hes superfast, so i dont know and i dont think darkseid is that fast. how would it go in h2h? cause ss can grow in strength.

ExtraMision5555
I wish i had OE. i would have zapped my waiter at dennys today

Rols
Sorry, I didnt know we need permission to use image, im kinda new to this forum thingy. Who do i ask? moderator.

juggernaut66666
Sorry, I didnt know we need permission to use image, im kinda new to this forum thingy. Who do i ask? moderator.
it is a problem because i made it for golem 370 and he is usin it at the moment if you would like a sig from me just send me a private message

Rols
Nahh, thanks anyway. which do i have to remove both of them.

juggernaut66666
Nahh, thanks anyway. which do i have to remove both of them.
the picture with thanos please remove it

Rols
Removing.

bigbran
anyway who wins?

juggernaut66666
if the oe doesnot work than ss

Acrosurge
I'd say Darkseid takes this fight 7/10. 'Seid's odds would be higher, except that if Superman can hit him with his own OE, then Surfer should be able to do the same.

bigbran
but everyones forgetting surfers speed and he has amazing duribility, and he has devastating cosmic blast. all darky has is the oe and strength, so i will choose surfer. they could prob go h2h for a while too.

batdude123
100% full potential non-PIS Darkseid should take at least 9, maybe even 10/10.

bigbran
this isnt pre crisus darkseid. but they are both at there full potential, that means a bloodlusted surfer.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
this isnt pre crisus darkseid. but they are both at there full potential, that means a bloodlusted surfer.

The fights that Superman has had with DS were ret-conned, thus the whole avatar thing.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
100% full potential non-PIS Darkseid should take at least 9, maybe even 10/10. A doubt we'll ever see that version of Darkseid again.

bigbran
thats because dc only makes there hereos good. theyll have some tough baddies, and then supes will beat them, and they wont bring that darky back because that would result in supes losing.

Rols
Id say OE would bounce on SS body cause it so shinny big grin.

SS wins strength, energy, speed, durability, stamina might be above normal Darkseid, his cunning probably the only 1 going for him on this fight.

snoopdogg
Norrin Radd is tough and will give Darksied a some trouble but I think ole' Darksied can take him. He has damaged him in the past.........

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NorrinandDarkseid.jpg

TheKahn
will the omega effect affect ss, becausecan it erase something galactus made, and if it can, will it catch him when silver surfer is moving at 100x light speed.they fight in new york.can darkseid knock him out or does he fall short.

eer

Darksied wins 10/10.

Validus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Norrin Radd is tough and will give Darksied a some trouble but I think ole' Darksied can take him. He has damaged him in the past.........

Nice. I like Galactus' summer costume with the short sleeves.

leonidas

laughing out loud

i was just sitting here waiting for someone to post that scan . . . wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
A doubt we'll ever see that version of Darkseid again.

Yeah.... sucks. erm

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

i was just sitting here waiting for someone to post that scan . . . wink I read this thread and was surpised nobody metioned it. I couldn't resist.

Skeets
Surfer can take an Avatar by reflecting the OE with his board......shifty

bigbran
why qwas galactus cut up? but the point is that the oe affects ss the same way it does supes. and in the crossovers dc is portrayed as better than marvel.

leonidas
I read this thread and was surpised nobody metioned it. I couldn't resist.

i read the thread and couldn't believe someone didn't KNOW about the scan! or know this has been done, what, 100 times!

laughing out loud

bigbran
hey i forgot about his bord.

Validus
why qwas galactus cut up? but the point is that the oe affects ss the same way it does supes.
How do you figure? You know, the OE isn't always meant to erase people. It's one of the most versatile attacks out there.

snoopdogg
why qwas galactus cut up? but the point is that the oe affects ss the same way it does supes. and in the crossovers dc is portrayed as better than marvel. You didn't read the crossover then.

Norrin beat Orion and Galactus took the oe with a smile.

batdude123
why qwas galactus cut up? but the point is that the oe affects ss the same way it does supes. and in the crossovers dc is portrayed as better than marvel.

Yeah, that's exactly why Wonder Man held his own against Kyle. roll eyes (sarcastic) *cough the biggest case of PIS EVER cough* Or why Storm beat Wonder Woman. Or why Wolverine beat Lobo etc..... Do you see a pattern here?

leonidas
there's also the argument that supes is unaffected (not completely affected) by the Oe thanks to his importance to the source. ss has no such convenient protection . . .

oe has terrified skyfathers. if this was the 'real' seid, ss is less than bothersome.

Rols
Old Darkseid would definitly owned SS but the one depicted now SS would owned him.

bigbran
Yeah, that's exactly why Wonder Man held his own against Kyle. roll eyes (sarcastic) *cough the biggest case of PIS EVER cough* Or why Storm beat Wonder Woman. Or why Wolverine beat Lobo etc..... Do you see a pattern here?
wonder man was also kicking the s*** out of thor, so its not neccisarly pis, wonder man is tough, hes just underated. but everything in crossovers are fan based. the biggest case of pis is wolvs beating lobo.

batdude123
wonder man was also kicking the s*** out of thor, so its not neccisarly pis, wonder man is tough, hes just underated. but everything in crossovers are fan based. the biggest case of pis is wolvs beating lobo.

No, actually they aren't. no The only fan-voted cross-over as Validus mentioned before, was the DC vs. Marvel comic book. And Wonder Man beating on Kyle? Come on!!!!!!! Kyle has taken down universal level threats before only to get taken down by Wonder Man. What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic) There's no way WM can take down a GL, PERIOD!

Skeets
No, actually they aren't. no The only fan-voted cross-over as Validus mentioned before, was the DC vs. Marvel comic book. And Wonder Man beating on Kyle? Come on!!!!!!! Kyle has taken down universal level threats before only to get taken down by Wonder Man. What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic) There's no way WM can take down a GL, PERIOD!
Wonderman's more then what you make him out to be.......

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Wonderman's more then what you make him out to be.......

He's a flying brick. Hmmmm..... Kyle has NEVER delt with people like that before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
He's a flying brick. Hmmmm..... Kyle has NEVER delt with people like that before. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And a Green Lantern's never been Beaten by someone like that....jockey

batdude123
And a Green Lantern's never been Beaten by someone like that....jockey

Touche! shifty But seriously, WM has no f*ckin business going up against somebody of Kyle's calibur.

bigbran
wonderman has beat up abom, thor(until he hit him as hard as he could) has had scuffles with herc, crushed ultrons head(solid adamantium) and so on, and your basically calling him nothing.

Skeets
Touche! shifty But seriously, WM has no f*ckin business going up against somebody of Kyle's calibur.
It was one win,Kyle would win the Majority no doubt but Green Lanterns aren't the most consistent of Hero's now.......jockey

batdude123
wonderman has beat up abom, thor(until he hit him as hard as he could) has had scuffles with herc, crushed ultrons head(solid adamantium) and so on, and your basically calling him nothing.

I'm not calling him nothing but come on: Kyle>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder Man.

Validus
The Kyle in JLA/Avengers was rookie Kyle. DC made Perez change the costume so he would resemble the current comics. jockey

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
The Kyle in JLA/Avengers was rookie Kyle. DC made Perez change the costume so he would resemble the current comics. jockey

Yes, and rookie Kyle is a fraction of what he is now. yes

bigbran
crossovers are retarded, krona beating gm with the ig.

Validus
crossovers are retarded, krona beating gm with the ig.
Krona is just that uber. jockey

Skeets
Krona looks very gay.......jockey

bigbran
howd he get tooken down, i forgot.

Validus
howd he get tooken down, i forgot.
Trick arrow from Hawkeye. no expression

batdude123
OMG. doh

bigbran
an arrow, r u joking.

bigbran
somebody kills galactuss, beats the ig, and then gets taken down by an arrow.

Accel
It's true, but Hawkeye>>>>>>>>>> everybody.

.......bloogen

Juntai
It was one win,Kyle would win the Majority no doubt but Green Lanterns aren't the most consistent of Hero's now.......jockey It was NO WIN, WM didn't even touch Kyle did he? he got stomped out by Supes before ever landing a blow.

Warmonger
The fights that Superman has had with DS were ret-conned, thus the whole avatar thing.

By who? I don't remeber seeing that in a comic.

bigbran
wow, galacctus would laugh off an arrow, and galactus didnt even fight back n that battle.

Validus
somebody kills galactuss, beats the ig, and then gets taken down by an arrow.
Hawkeye > Krona > Infinity Gauntlet > Galactus jockey

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
The Kyle in JLA/Avengers was rookie Kyle. DC made Perez change the costume so he would resemble the current comics. jockey As can be seen by Kyle recharging his ring, when he made his ring never need a recharge last time he became ion.

Skeets
Originally posted by Accel
It's true, but Hawkeye>>>>>>>>>> everybody.

.......bloogen
bejay2

bigbran
isnt hawkeye a normal character that shoots arrows.

bigbran
that just shows that that whole comic was pis.

batdude123
isnt hawkeye a normal character that shoots arrows.

They are JOKING!!!! They are commenting on how stupid the result of the comic was.

bigbran
i know but it shows that the jla/avengers was pis. and krona never really did anything before that.

Validus
i know but it shows that the jla/avengers was pis. and krona never really did anything before that.
Krona's always been one of DC's most powerful villains.

bigbran
but there is no way they could beat him, if hes more powerful than ig. so howd they take him dow in dc.

Validus
but there is no way they could beat him, if hes more powerful than ig. so howd they take him dow in dc.
The Guardians and the GL Corps jockey

bigbran
there is no way hes beating galactus like that. and if the ig was used correctly would obliterate krona.

Validus
there is no way hes beating galactus like that. and if the ig was used correctly would obliterate krona.
Krona had the power of two universes in JLA/Avengers. Makes sense that he'd be able to trump the Gauntlet which is roughly Eternity level.

bigbran
howd he get that power, sorry i missed geting the comic.

bigbran
so everyones in agreence that surfer wins.

batdude123
laughing Bullsh*t. I'm pretty sure that everyone said Darkseid would win.

bigbran
i was trying to get it going again, and i think surfer wins, and nobody really said anything about the fight.

batdude123
Yeah, everybody but you and Rols thought that DS would win. wink

Rols
Damn right stick out tongue. SS fanboy. But thats against normal Seid. Old Seid SS gets toasted.

Got your Sarcasm.smile

batdude123
There is no normal DS. DS of now (as he should be written) without his avatars doing the work for him, should massacre SS 10/10.

Rols
I call Old Seid when he was writtin back a few years ago, mega-skyfather level. Now (Normal) Which mostly anybody with Supes level could challenge, heck Doomsday challenge him and he was actually scared ( pale in comparison to what he was ).

batdude123
Darkseid (no plot devices) wins 10/10. PERIOD!

Rols
Well you've got a point, but the way he is writin now SS could take him.

batdude123
Well, DC has ret-conned the Darkseid vs. Superman fights, so that's the deal with his "avatars."

Rols
Whats a ret-conned?

batdude123
Meaning that they "never happened" or their was a loop hole in the situation. It's basically a radical change in a comic's storyline or basic plot in order to throw off and keep the comic fans guessing. That's how I always thought of it. erm

bigbran
dc ret conns everything. and ss kills him, how is darky going to deal with 300x lightspeed or 100x something like that. of course old school kills, but this is current, so ss 7/10, and darky shot surfer in the back after surfer dealt with orion.

Rols
Well if thats how it is then SS def. wouldnt win, i just tought Darkseid got depowered somehow, i stop collecting DS apperances since he got clobbered by Doomsday.

batdude123
Once again this "current" Darkseid that you speak of isn't any different from the Darkseid of old. You are thinking of the avatars that have fought Superman. stick out tongue Since this is the REAL Darkseid, he wins 10/10.

bigbran
i never said that and what happened to the real darkseid, was he hiding.

Skeets
i never said that and what happened to the real darkseid, was he hiding.
As I learned yesterday from Validus.It's always an avatar of his true self that we see,he just used a weaker one against Superman,Wonderwomen and Doomsday..........

Which I find to be pretty hilarious really........ laughing

Mider
what i find hilarious is that EVERYONE loses to superman, why does anyone even bring that up during darkseid threads, he loses to supes then he eventually starts losing to every other moron its pathetic really, he has PLENTY OF feats that put him above supes, and silver surfer.

Big Sexy
As I learned yesterday from Validus.It's always an avatar of his true self that we see,he just used a weaker one against Superman,Wonderwomen and Doomsday..........

Which I find to be pretty hilarious really........ laughing Not the one that got his ass planted in the source wall.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
what i find hilarious is that EVERYONE loses to superman, why does anyone even bring that up during darkseid threads, he loses to supes then he eventually starts losing to every other moron its pathetic really, he has PLENTY OF feats that put him above supes, and silver surfer.
Everyone loses to superman? Not really

But every Villain is eventually defeated.

Superman defeats Darksied without plot devices.

Mider
you dont think so? How is it that supes beats DD when he already has evolved to powerful for him even with upgrades, and then you see supes taking down megadon who is a galaxy destroyer, i think darkseid would slap him around like nobodys business if fans didnt like supes so much.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
you dont think so? How is it that supes beats DD when he already has evolved to powerful for him even with upgrades, and then you see supes taking down megadon who is a galaxy destroyer, i think darkseid would slap him around like nobodys business if fans didnt like supes so much.
he took down Megadon with (PIS) read the comic bro.

and no darksied whould slap Superman round.

Superman is to good for that.

maybe at Darksied's Prime he had that power.

now SUperman pawns him .......... Even his heat vision has reflected darkseids OB.

Big Sexy
Watch Black Canarys scream wil block the OB next

Mider
yeah thats lame that darkseid gets hurt by darkseid, who cares if his heat vision did that, supes is protected by the source, if tey wanna reconn him then minus will do it properly and wipe out all the nonsense they have done but what do they do the first chance they get? Let the king of fanboy icons beat darkseid again, that is total to let darkseid lose to supes, or WW he does have the same power level he should he wasnt effected by the change to continuity like others.

Big Sexy
Beware HV

thanospimphand
no pre crisis darkseid, even at full power would almost certainly go down 8/10 times unless darkseid ever has a second to us tech,
surfers more durable, has greater overall power and the speed difference between him and darkseids super speed is substancial. There for surfer eats darkseid and his firstborn for lunch.

bigbran
surfer beats the bejeebers out of him alright.

UniOmni
Lemme say this. Batdude......Darkies losses to the S still stand. Retcons work only on things up to that point. They don't work beyond. They aren't proactive. Only retroactive.
Darkseid should win a large majority, until we see how powerful the new Surfer actually is. In respect to what Darkseid was and still should be, at least to superheroes, i'll give him a 9 outta ten. The one is for when Surfer reflects the OE back at him.

bigbran
i dont see how the oe can keep up with surfer, and surfer is better than darky at everything, but surfer cant use the oe, so if thats the arguements, then whats thhe point, darky doesnt use the oe all the time. and surfer could blasts darky and follow up with a punch to put dark out. surfer can reflect the blast back too.

bigbran
supes speed is too much for darky, so what about someone that is way faster than supes, and is that all you guys think about darky is the oe, and he was retconned. thats showing that you know a character all right, and like him.

Acrosurge
Again, at one time, I would have said Darkseid 9/10. But Darkseid has lost to Superman twice. I'm thinking Surfer could pull the "Reflect and hit 'Seid with his own beams" trick better than Supes. Hence, I would pump Surfer's odds up to 3/10.

Now... Spoilers below

I'd give the Silver Surfer 4/10. That's right; based on his recent upgrade from Galactus himself, I'm thinking the Surfer will be pushing into Darkseid's "weight" class. At the very least, I think he could fight 'Seid better than Supes.

cheap cabbage
Darkseid jobs for one man and one man only. Silver surfer's name is not Kal-El. He is not kryptonian. Does not wear the greatest "S" ever concieved on his chest. Darkseid turns SS into ash.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Darkseid jobs for one man and one man only. Silver surfer's name is not Kal-El. He is not kryptonian. Does not wear the greatest "S" ever concieved on his chest. Darkseid turns SS into ash. Wrong, as I recall who reflected the ob back to darkseid? It sure wasn't Superman

cheap cabbage
Wrong, as I recall who reflected the ob back to darkseid? It sure wasn't Superman

Well, those braclets are completely indestructable. It's like Cap's shield. Nothing is getting past them. But then I recall Superman grabbing that whore of a superhero and chucking her out of the barn. He then proceeded to beat darkseid into a bloody stain on his fist. WW was didn't do anything else in that issue. I'm sure DS wound have spanked her like the bondage loving whore she is.

cheap cabbage
Besides, WW is a woman, and if you ever watched superfriends, you know DS has the hots for her. Actually make that incaluclable lust for her. People do crazy things when they are in love.

bigbran
didnt doomsday also hit it back at darky.

Big Sexy
I doubt Darkseid will ever be at the level of power that he was before and I don't think the jobbing only extends to Superman. Surfer can always take him to the sun seeing how he didn't seem to like it anyway. I think we have yet to see the full extent of Darkseids jobbing.

cheap cabbage
didnt doomsday also hit it back at darky.

No, he just took a few omega beams hits. He never did take the full power blast though. He beat the shit out of DS before he could fire them off. That doomsday was unbeatable anyway. Superman amped on motherbox still got the ever living shit kicked out of him. They had to kill him with the end of time.

Big Sexy
At the moment I put Surfer either even or a little above Hal or kyle. I think they could probably beat Darkseid now.

cheap cabbage
I doubt Darkseid will ever be at the level of power that he was before and I don't think the jobbing only extends to Superman. Surfer can always take him to the sun seeing how he didn't seem to like it anyway. I think we have yet to see the full extent of Darkseids jobbing.

Surfer does not get more powerful as he nears the sun. That's how superman owned his ass. When DS doesn't job, he doesn't run out and try to beat SS down with his fists (though he is basically thanos and thanos beat SS to death). He sends his army, his death rays, his fleet, he hits him with omega beams. Hell if you count the FF crossover he had, a bunch of his parademons beat down a herald of galactus.

Big Sexy
When was that, as I recall the parademons along with orion got their asses handed to them. When I mentioned the sun, I meant how Darkseid seemed to be weakening the closer they got despite supes getting stronger. And actually, I have a comic where surfer can use energy source like that to boost the power cosmic.

cheap cabbage
When was that, as I recall the parademons along with orion got their asses handed to them. When I mentioned the sun, I meant how Darkseid seemed to be weakening the closer they got despite supes getting stronger. And actually, I have a comic where surfer can use energy source like that to boost the power cosmic.

Darkseid weakening would be because of superman breaking his arm and caving in his face. You'd get weaker too if superman was beating the crap out of you near the sun. But like I said, DS didn't even bother to fire the omega beams. If he had bothered, superman would have been toast. I have no doubt SS could amp himself until he could beat down darkseid, but he wouldn't get the chance. SS will be too busy getting shot at by an entire planet geared for war + (you guessed it) OMEGA BEAMS!!!

Big Sexy
I agree that Darkseid might win the problem with the OB is I have seen Superman out run them and he wasn't even going at lightspeed. Surfer however can fly at 100-200 times lightspeed.

bigbran
plus a blood lusted amped surfer would destroy darkseid, like glads destroys his weiner.

cheap cabbage
I agree that Darkseid might win the problem with the OB is I have seen Superman out run them and he wasn't even going at lightspeed. Surfer however can fly at 100-200 times lightspeed.

Alright, I'll give that one to you. For beams, they don't go light speed. I never got that either. I suppose it's the only way the writers could illustrate that the beams can turn and stuff. But surfer's been slowed down and reeled by massive energy attacks. I think planet apokolips counts as a massive energy source. So while SS is staggering from all the fire, OBs come in for the kill. It takes a while (for reasons beyond me) for SS to "adjust" to an energy onslaught and absorb/reflect/blow the crap out of who's shooting at him.

Big Sexy
You read the issue with GoG. Man I like darskeid and Superman just dropped him with one shot and then destroyed all of the parademons. anyways its late dude, later.

bigbran
later.

bigbran
they dont fight in apocalypse.

Templares
Jobberseid would beg for mercy against the Silver Surfer. The OE would simply bounce off SS's shiny metallic surface.

Darkseid, as he should be, ownz however.

UniOmni
Not mercy, but quarters.....Remember, it was quarters he begged from Superman. From Surfer, though?? Bills, and other large currency.

Templares
Originally posted by UniOmni
Not mercy, but quarters.....Remember, it was quarters he begged from Superman. From Surfer, though?? Bills, and other large currency.

laughing

I didnt want to bring that but admittedly it is funny as hell.

'Seid will come out of this fight RICHER.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lemme say this. Batdude......Darkies losses to the S still stand. Retcons work only on things up to that point. They don't work beyond. They aren't proactive. Only retroactive.
Darkseid should win a large majority, until we see how powerful the new Surfer actually is. In respect to what Darkseid was and still should be, at least to superheroes, i'll give him a 9 outta ten. The one is for when Surfer reflects the OE back at him.

I don't think I like your tone, mister. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.