magus vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
can adams darkside take on odin. they fight on neutral ground.magus is pretty powerful, so it would be a good fight.

bigbran
so everyone agrees magus takes it.

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
so everyone agrees magus takes it.
Wow, there is something familiar with your avatar, name and location in Canada. Hmm, I can't quite put my finger on it. wink

Mider
what are his feats? i know that he slaped around thanos with out much effort but what are his feats?

Mr.V
Yeah, its a hella familiar

who?-kid
Magus is an old enemy of Thanos, and I'm pretty sure the thread starter wants to prove something...

He should be more specific however, there's another Magus in the Marvel Universe, and he's much cooler than the Thanos / Adam Warlock enemy.

badabing
Originally posted by Mr.V
Yeah, its a hella familiar
Good call. laughing

Tom Joad
Originally posted by Badabing
Good call. laughing

Ha, indeed!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mider
what are his feats? i know that he slaped around thanos with out much effort but what are his feats?

*coughs* What?

The best even Afro Magus w/ Soul Gem and being amped by worship from a thousand worlds could do was stalemate a pre-resurrection Thanos. After he'd expended energy helping kill off 10,000 Black Knight guards.

Kasper Gutman
I like the other Magus better. Was hoping it was him in this thread. The odd thing is the other Magus is related to another Warlock. Weird. Possible unoriginal writer in the Adam Warlock storyline or just a mutant fan?

quanchi112
Odin stomps.

Pluck
magus looks more powerful

starlock
Odin for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.