extreme x-men rogue gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyranus
The rogue from the invasion saga, the ona that has complete control over her powers and can use all absorbed abilities goes head to head vs these guys, they dont have prep and rogue has enough time to recover from every battle, were is she stopped:

1-. Colossus
2-. Iron man
3-. Carnage
4-. Orion
5-. Wonder woman
6-. Hulk
7-. wonder man
8-. thor
9-. Superman
10-. Silver surfer

Heres a list of rogues absortions http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13

tyranus
anyone?

General Kon-El
Be patient. Be careful and plz try to put the gauntlet in order. thats a nice try but after a while, ull get ur gauntlets in order. Anyways, either 9 or 10 stops her.

tyranus
yeah its my first gauntlet, but could you please tell me how to do it properly?

blackwarrior
No matter what order you place the characters of the guantlet in, there will most likely be someone who will disagree with the "ranking"
I.E See below
1-. Colossus
2-. Iron man
3-. Carnage
4-. Wonder Man
5-. Orion
6-. Thor
7-. Hulk
8-. Silver Sufer
9-. Wonder Woman
10-. Superman

Personally I reckon Rogue would only get stopped at 9. Mainly
because WW possesses superior fighting skills & the magic lasso.

Arahan
wtf? she wont beat Silver Surfer.

Thats a better order
1-. Carnage
2-. Colossus
3-. Ironman
4-. Wonder Man
5-. Orion
6-. Hulk
7-. Wonder Woman
8-. Thor
9-. Superman
10. Silver Surfer

Arahan
bump

tyranus
Originally posted by blackwarrior
No matter what order you place the characters of the guantlet in, there will most likely be someone who will disagree with the "ranking"
I.E See below
1-. Colossus
2-. Iron man
3-. Carnage
4-. Wonder Man
5-. Orion
6-. Thor
7-. Hulk
8-. Silver Sufer
9-. Wonder Woman
10-. Superman

Personally I reckon Rogue would only get stopped at 9. Mainly
because WW possesses superior fighting skills & the magic lasso.

superior fighting skills?? Did you see the absortion list?? she has absorbed Captain america who is at least batmans equal, i remeber batman sparring with WW and having a telephone conversation, she also absorbed wolwie who is also quite good, she absorbed thor and while i doubt she has is poweres (divine based) she does have is prowes in h2h and he is a consumate fighter, psylocke who has ninja training, do i have to continue??
I think tha amazons training does not equal to that.

Arahan
Rogue stops at 5 or 6

tyranus
Originally posted by Arahan
Rogue stops at 5 or 6

You mean she cant take orion and the hulk?

She probably can, orion isn't as fast as supes, and he isn't nearly as durable, i don't mean to say that rogue can beat supes, only setting a standard on his speed and durability, this rogue has enough firepower to even put down supes, if he let himself be hit by the attacks.
In strength she can beat him up with a combination of hulks strength and a boost by tk from any number of people she has absorbed in the past(ORION NOT SUPES)

tyranus
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.