Superman(pre-crisis) & Doctor Doom(prep) vs anyone on DC or Marvel earth - bring it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Is there any two that you can come up with that would defeat this duo?

No cosmics - even Silver Surfer is not permitted, only those that deal exclusively with iether earth.

Don't just throw names either, tell me how your team(limited to 2)will do it.

Let's not forget Doom has prep, so I'm sure he'll build Superman some protective suit of some kind to back off any would be kryptonite wielders, battle takes place on earth so forget red sun intrusions and Doom will probably figure out how to keep Superman safe from magic, this, and then you have Doctor Doom the infamous, who in his own right has done many a wondrous things, like his ingenious plan that gave him access to the most powerful character's power, pre-retcon Beyonder(with just a few days prep he accomplished this).

So let's do it.

Grimm22
Umm....

God no expression

Seriously thats all i've got

tyranus
Sentry and reed richards.

Stalemate.

Wait is PC sups, hmmm, i think thats unfair, PC sups is in cosmic lvl power.

Soljer
Wolverine.

He's the only one that could do it.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Grimm22
Umm....

God no expression

Seriously thats all i've got

i was gonna say that!!!!

For DC i would say Batman One Million, and Superman One Million. Batman M* is smarter and would do something amazing and Superman M* punch Superman so hard his balls would slap the roof of his mouth.

but for Marvel, mmmmmm...

Mr. M, and Iceman? Mr. M could fry all of Doc's tech and Iceman could possess Superman? confused

tyranus
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
i was gonna say that!!!!

For DC i would say Batman One Million, and Superman One Million. Batman M* is smarter and would do something amazing and Superman M* punch Superman so hard his balls would slap the roof of his mouth.

Mr. M, and Iceman? Mr. M could fry all of Doc's tech and Iceman could possess Superman? confused

Damn why didnt i think of supes one million.

tyranus
x-man, Cap marvel with magic of al dc trasferred to him.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by tyranus
Damn why didnt i think of supes one million.

because your name is not: UltimateStryfe! MUAHAHAHAH(not really)
otherwise i don't know.

bigbran
trion juggernaut and luthor
trion isnt a cosmic character, and luthor is a genius, hell find a way.
trion can protect luthor while he makes a superman be gone ray, and trion could prob knock out supes.

batdude123
The Source. no expression

Grimm22
i was gonna say that!!!!

Wait wha?!? Is Batman One Million really THAT smart confused

Mr. M What the f**k?

Doom would think of Iceman and would prepare for that.

Seriously with prep Doom can beat nearly anyone.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
The Source. no expression

Don't you freakin say Batman with the Motherbox mad

bigbran
regular supes and wolverine or batman
they are the most overated characters ever, if anyone can do it, its them.

batdude123

Mr. M What the f**k?

Batman 1 Million has an IQ of 1045. No joke. no expression

bigbran
batman with motherbox, wolverine.

batdude123
Don't you freakin say Batman with the Motherbox mad

BATMAN WITH THE MOTHERBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance stick out tongue

UltimateStryfe

Mr. M What the f**k?

Batman M*'s IQ is 1045. booyah.
Mr. M is a non-cosmic Omega-Level mutant with basically the same power levels as Franklin Richards.

Mr Master
Originally posted by tyranus
Sentry and reed richards.

Stalemate.

Wait is PC sups, hmmm, i think thats unfair, PC sups is in cosmic lvl power.

He might of had cosmic level power but he dealt with earth level opponents nearly all the time, so I think he qualifies.

bigbran
thanos, luthor
everyone says that thanos doesnt have the power cosmicc. these 2 great minds can do it.

Mr Master
i was gonna say that!!!!

Really?

Didn't PC Supes close black holes with his bare hands?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine.

He's the only one that could do it.

lol.

UltimateStryfe
just cause Thanos don't have power cosmic doesn't mean he is not cosmic.

and friggin' Supes M* was so strong he punched through time.

this team will beat Supes and Doc. Doom:

Godzilla and Chuck Norris

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
trion juggernaut and luthor
trion isnt a cosmic character, and luthor is a genius, hell find a way.
trion can protect luthor while he makes a superman be gone ray, and trion could prob knock out supes.

Luthor doesn't cmoe close to Dr. Doom, are you kidding?

Trion is force to be reckoned with, but after L.L. is quickly taken out, Doom with prep can come up with a way for pc supes to use his incredible arsenal of powers, to defeat the big juggs.

Mr Master

Mr. M What the f**k?

I agree, I think people are sleeping on victor.

bigbran
trion juggernaut and reed richards.

batdude123
Bull. Batman 1 Million has an IQ of 1045, about FIVE times smarter than Doom. His gadgets make Dooms look like poop. Anyways, no Mr. Master, that was Post Crisis Superman holding the black hole shut. wink

Mr Master
regular supes and wolverine or batman
they are the most overated characters ever, if anyone can do it, its them.

How can you ever say that any version after PC Supes compares, come on, pc supes was rediculous, i think it's time to start popping out the scans.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
How can you ever say that any version after PC Supes compares, come on, pc supes was rediculous, i think it's time to start popping out the scans.

Uh... Superman Prime. What the f**k?

Mr Master
trion juggernaut and reed richards.

Now you talking, that's a fight.

still though, supes was crazy,

What's trion's greatest showing?

batdude123
Batman 1 Million and Superman 1 Million would take this.

bigbran
punching through dimensions.

Mr Master
Bull. Batman 1 Million has an IQ of 1045, about FIVE times smarter than Doom. His gadgets make Dooms look like poop. Anyways, no Mr. Master, that was Post Crisis Superman holding the black hole shut. wink

Nah man, check this out, he did it in pre era aswell.

bigbran
odin(not cosmic) and trion juggs
takes it with ease.

Mr Master
odin(not cosmic) and trion juggs
takes it with ease.

Odin does not deal with earth exclusively, Odin not allowed here.

batdude123
*to bigbran* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman 1 Million did that in a SEVERLY weakened state. He punched through the time dimension 83,200 years.

Sea King
beyonder and superboy prime before he needed his armor

batdude123
beyonder isn't confined to earth so he isn't usable.

Mr Master

And by the way, I just noticed that the way PC supes closed that black hole was more fascinating than the way Post did it, when Post did it, it wasn't even released yet, when Pre did it, it already had expanded to nearly bigger than him.
Anyway everyone knows Pre is far more powerful than any other Superman incarnation, that was Kal-El that is, except ofcourse for Prime, and I don't think Prime should be allowed in here anyway, because he really hasn't even been around long enough be even considered canon almost.

bigbran
*to bigbran* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman 1 Million did that in a SEVERLY weakened state. He punched through the time dimension 83,200 years.
i was just stating what he did. and what hasnt supes done? hes so overpowered in comics.

Sea King
beyonder isn't confined to earth so he isn't usable.

all ok then i say Superboy prime and super boy

bigbran
zeus and trion.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Sea King
beyonder and superboy prime before he needed his armor

It's funny how no one can up with anyone but superman family members,(in one or the other) lol.

And Beyonder is even above cosmics, he's definitely not allowed.

Mr Master
Uh... Superman Prime. What the f**k?

Superman Prime is PC Superman.

batdude123
And by the way, I just noticed that the way PC supes closed that black hole was more fascinating than the way Post did it, when Post did it, it wasn't even released yet, when Pre did it, it already had expanded to nearly bigger than him.
Anyway everyone knows Pre is far more powerful than any other Superman incarnation, that was Kal-El that is, except ofcourse for Prime, and I don't think Prime should be allowed in here anyway, because he really hasn't even been around long enough be even considered canon almost.

Well, Superman 1 Million (who punched through the time dimension 83,200 years and also moved galaxies with his mind) said that he was not even close to being as powerful as Superman Prime. Supes Prime also defeated Solaris and used its remains to build a second synthetic Krypton. I guess you're right though. Other than that, we don't have much to go by. We do know, however, that he is the most powerful version of Superman ever, anything beyond that is pure speculation. erm However, I think that Superman 1 Million and Batman 1 Million would pull it off.

batdude123
Superman Prime is PC Superman.

What the f**k? No he isn't.

Sea King
Captin Marvel and Black Adam i only chose them if they get prep to

bigbran
specter and james bond

Sea King
Captin Marvel and Black Adam i only chose them if they get prep to

tecnicley their the smart'es peeps in the universe if they tap into their knowladge

Mr Master
Batman 1 Million and Superman 1 Million would take this.

This would be most interesting fight probably.

Believe it or not I think only as Bat-1M can he challenge Doom mind and who knows even then.

Doom was, is, and always will be far ahead of his time, the feats the slick ol' doctor had performed are impressive to say the least. I remember in the End series, how it was him(one of a few humans)that even Thanos not only respected but even worried about.

Superman 1 million punches through dimensions, ok,

is that a strength feat or a power feat?

bigbran
sphynctor and xavier

Sea King
tecnicley their the smart'es peeps in the universe if they tap into their knowladge

they should have infanite knowladge cause all their powers r from gods and that includes their smarts i think they could out smart doom and thats saying somithing

Mr Master
Well, Superman 1 Million (who punched through the time dimension 83,200 years and also moved galaxies with his mind) said that he was not even close to being as powerful as Superman Prime. Supes Prime also defeated Solaris and used its remains to build a second synthetic Krypton. I guess you're right though. Other than that, we don't have much to go by. We do know, however, that he is the most powerful version of Superman ever, anything beyond that is pure speculation. erm However, I think that Superman 1 Million and Batman 1 Million would pull it off.

If S1M is moving galaxies with his mind, then he should be allowed either, that's power on a different scale, how can that guy be a super hero? His enemies must be the likes of Celestial type scale.

Big Sexy
Pre-crisis Jimmy Olsen, thats all you need

Mr Master
What the f**k? No he isn't.

Isn't Prime clark kent?

batdude123
This would be most interesting fight probably.

Believe it or not I think only as Bat-1M can he challenge Doom mind and who knows even then.

Doom was, is, and always will be far ahead of his time, the feats the slick ol' doctor had performed are impressive to say the least. I remember in the End series, how it was him(one of a few humans)that even Thanos not only respected but even worried about.

Superman 1 million punches through dimensions, ok,

is that a strength feat or a power feat?

Superman 1 Million also moved galaxies with his mind. no expression

I wrote this about Batman 1 Million a while ago and what he can do.

"Batman 1 Million's technology makes Ironman's look like a toddler built it. He has a soul-stealing device which he uses on opponenets. The super-computer he has is uberly advanced in technology. He also has regular Batman's technology except it's modified to fit the 853rd century. His gadgetry includes "datarangs" which he uses for trackin devices as well as attacking opponents on a molecular level. His IQ is 1045, a number that is REDICULOUSLY high. He also has a teleporting device (boom tube) on his suit which he can use to teleport people or himself into or out of messy situations. Not only can this be used to travel to different locations, but it can also be used to travel through time. Along with this, he has a device that makes clones of himself capable of independent thought. Finally, he can also manipulate gravitational forces that enables him to fly at superhuman speeds. On top of all this, he is considered the second best martial artist in DC right after Karate Kid. Batman 1 Million's IQ allows him to easily predict an opponents move and use pre-cognition when fighting a guy. The guy is a beast and patrols an entire planet by himself. The JLA 1 Million team trusts him enough to oversee their super prison, which contains some of the most powerful scum in the galaxy. He's the coolest member of the JLA 1 Million. rock "

Mr Master

You talking about Shazam Captain Marvel? What's so smart about him,

Doom is slicker than Solomon.

batdude123
Isn't Prime clark kent?

Yes, however Superman Prime is different in that he has been sun soaking for like 1000 years or something like that...

Mr Master
zeus and trion.

Zeus is the same as Odin, what the deal son.

bigbran
mega man and chuck norris

bigbran
but zeus has more to do with earth than odin.

Mr Master
they should have infanite knowladge cause all their powers r from gods and that includes their smarts i think they could out smart doom and thats saying somithing

A well written Superman is incredibly smart too.

Big Sexy
I'm telling you guys, precrisis Jimmy Olsen got this. Hes smart enough for doom and hes related to superman, plus hes also a dinosaur.

Sea King
You talking about Shazam Captain Marvel? What's so smart about him,

Doom is slicker than Solomon.

well form waht i know of solomon he was sapose to have had infanite knowladge so if thats true and Captin Marvel(shazam) could summon all of that knowladge then he should be able to do this

and he would have Black Adam to help him (if they dont fight eachother)

batdude123

A well written Superman is a GENIOUS. Combine that with his incredible thinking speeds, and that makes him one smart dude.

Sea King

i agree but he should not be as smart as solomon actualy no one other then shazam should be that smart

batdude123

"Batman 1 Million's technology makes Ironman's look like a toddler built it. He has a soul-stealing device which he uses on opponenets. The super-computer he has is uberly advanced in technology. He also has regular Batman's technology except it's modified to fit the 853rd century. His gadgetry includes "datarangs" which he uses for trackin devices as well as attacking opponents on a molecular level. His IQ is 1045, a number that is REDICULOUSLY high. He also has a teleporting device (boom tube) on his suit which he can use to teleport people or himself into or out of messy situations. Not only can this be used to travel to different locations, but it can also be used to travel through time. Along with this, he has a device that makes clones of himself capable of independent thought. Finally, he can also manipulate gravitational forces that enables him to fly at superhuman speeds. On top of all this, he is considered the second best martial artist in DC right after Karate Kid. Batman 1 Million's IQ allows him to easily predict an opponents move and use pre-cognition when fighting a guy. The guy is a beast and patrols an entire planet by himself. The JLA 1 Million team trusts him enough to oversee their super prison, which contains some of the most powerful scum in the galaxy. He's the coolest member of the JLA 1 Million. rock "

^^^

ST0RM SHAD0W
It looks like Superman will be that smart...maybe smarter now.

bigbran
barney and dudley
ones a dragon and ones a purple dinosour, they walk away with this with hella ease.

batdude123
i agree but he should not be as smart as solomon actualy no one other then shazam should be that smart

Technically yes, but Captain Marvel really doesn't have any thinking feats that put him on par with Superman, regardless of his powers. erm

Mr Master

This is magnificent, especially the self cloning gadget
but Doom's savvy aquired him the power of a "god", nuff said.

Sea King
Technically yes, but Captain Marvel really doesn't have any thinking feats that put him on par with Superman, regardless of his powers. erm

well i was going by what it should be but it is veary agreabale that he never has should any feats that point to that kind of smarts and im not realy sure who could beat them

batdude123
This is magnificent, especially the self cloning gadget
but Doom's savvy aquired him the power of a "god", nuff said.

Doom is NO WHERE NEAR as smart as Batman 1 Million. I mean an IQ of 1045!!!!!!!!! That's incomprehendable for humans. That is god-like right there. Doom's technology isn't as good as Batman 1 Million's is either.

Sea King
Doom is NO WHERE NEAR as smart as Batman 1 Million. I mean an IQ of 1045!!!!!!!!! That's incomprehendable for humans. That is god-like right there. Doom's technology isn't as good as Batman 1 Million's is either.

are the 1 million chars allowed in this i mean thats not realy fair their like the cosmic level

bigbran
but what hes saying is that dooms mind got him god like powers.

Mr Master
A well written Superman is a GENIOUS. Combine that with his incredible thinking speeds, and that makes him one smart dude.

Exactly, it's another ability people sleep on.

bigbran
lucifer morningstar and micheal
i dont think there cosmics.

batdude123
lucifer morningstar and micheal
i dont think there cosmics.

You don't think they're cosmics? What the f**k? Dude, together they are as cosmic as you can get without it being the Presence.

Mr Master

Maybe not, but remeber they are working together, Doom and Supes with prep, both astounding geniouses, superman on a superhuman level, so in this perspective, they surpass Solomon imo

batdude123
but what hes saying is that dooms mind got him god like powers.

I agree. Doom is uber. However, he can't beat Batman 1 Million.

batdude123
are the 1 million chars allowed in this i mean thats not realy fair their like the cosmic level

Yeah, I guess they are kind of too powerful to use. erm

bigbran
ok james bond and reed richards
bond can use the weopons while richards fires them out.

Sea King
Maybe not, but remeber they are working together, Doom and Supes with prep, both astounding geniouses, superman on a superhuman level, so in this perspective, they surpass Solomon imo

well maybe but (this is what i thouhgt) if solomon had infanite knowladge wouldent that make him omnipoinent

bigbran
rune king thor and reed richards
rkt has to do with earth and rr has that mind thing going for him

bigbran
rune king thor and trion juggs
they absolutly destroy supes and doom.

Big Sexy
All you need is that cowboy that rode Superman.

Soljer
Omnipotent is NOT omniscient, and vice versa.

Inhuman
Dr. Strange & Molecule Man

Sea King
Originally posted by Soljer
Omnipotent is NOT omniscient, and vice versa.

well infanite knowladge(to me) would be knowing everything

bigbran
dr dude and baron mordo
both super magicans

Mr Master

But what has Bats1M done that Doom hasn't outshined, think about it.

his bio is sweet, but aren't feats what count. Doom's IQ has, has it been measured, how do we know just how smart Doom is?

Well, his greatest feat was figuring out a way to absorb Galactus's power, mind you by using not just an alien technology but one that was created by Glactus himself, after he absorbed all of Galactus's power, he absorbed all of Galactus's galaxy size home world's energy stores, which is what actually would have made him the seldomly seen "Full Powered" Galactus, instead Doom ended up with Galactus's "Full Power". This ofcourse led Doom to being able to get close enough to the Beyonder to yet again pull off another unbelievable feat, which was absorbing much of Beyonder's power aswell, making him more than "god-like", making him a true "god".

And this all took place way back in 84', imagine where that genius is now.

Sea King
dr dude and baron mordo
both super magicans

well heck if not for the whole no cosmic beings or higher id say the brothers that made the dc and marvel universe's cool

Mr Master

Isn't there any other character in DC or Marvel besides the Supes Tree to call upon? this is my complaint.

ST0RM SHAD0W
^^^

Where did you get Superman 1 Million moved galaxies with his mind from?

Mr Master
well maybe but (this is what i thouhgt) if solomon had infanite knowladge wouldent that make him omnipoinent

I agree, that Solomon probably had great knowledge, but like Batdude said he has no feats to back that up. Supes on the other hand has a plethora of intelligence feats.

Sea King
Isn't there any other character in DC or Marvel besides the Supes Tree to call upon? this is my complaint.

well not veary many people(not including me) think superman cant be beat unless they use someone from the super family and if u state that u think that anyone will beat superman thats not super then they go ah ur just a superman hater

Big Sexy
All you need is a http://www.superdickery.com/other/138.html

Mr Master

No.
Because knowledge is just knowing, so that would probably make him omniscient, in which case I would have to disagree to even that, Solomon I'm sure was not and is not omniscient, even many in the hierarchy of any universe are not omniscent, so there's no way Solomon is, who's just some olympian so called "god". In other words they over stated that, "infinite knowledge" line. That's impossible for someone of his status in DC.

Big Sexy
http://www.superdickery.com/other/115.html

I told you Jimmy got this

Mr Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
Dr. Strange & Molecule Man

MM is a cosmic, even if he lives on earth, you know that, so he cannot dual.

Sea King
well not veary many people(not including me) think superman cant be beat unless they use someone from the super family and if u state that u think that anyone will beat superman thats not super then they go ah ur just a superman hater

for instances(im not going to lie and say i like sups here cause i dont)
superman vs doomsday if u metion something like that some people are inclined to say well sups wasent trying or something

(to be honest the only reassion why i dont like his is cause him never loesing hes the best and if he loes then it must have been pis i mean he should loes just like everyone eles but hes so overrated that the best writen superman is one who can defeat anyone)

batdude123
But what has Bats1M done that Doom hasn't outshined, think about it.

his bio is sweet, but aren't feats what count. Doom's IQ has, has it been measured, how do we know just how smart Doom is?

Well, his greatest feat was figuring out a way to absorb Galactus's power, mind you by using not just an alien technology but one that was created by Glactus himself, after he absorbed all of Galactus's power, he absorbed all of Galactus's galaxy size home world's energy stores, which is what actually would have made him the seldomly seen "Full Powered" Galactus, instead Doom ended up with Galactus's "Full Power". This ofcourse led Doom to being able to get close enough to the Beyonder to yet again pull off another unbelievable feat, which was absorbing much of Beyonder's power aswell, making him more than "god-like", making him a true "god".

And this all took place way back in 84', imagine where that genius is now.

Batman 1 Million has figured out a way to steal other people's souls. no expression Nuff said. Btw, Doom is impressive, yes, but he doesn't have an IQ that even comes close to being 1045. no

Sea King
No.
Because knowledge is just knowing, so that would probably make him omniscient, in which case I would have to disagree to even that, Solomon I'm sure was not and is not omniscient, even many in the hierarchy of any universe are not omniscent, so there's no way Solomon is, who's just some olympian so called "god". In other words they over stated that, "infinite knowledge" line. That's impossible for someone of his status in DC.
ok smile

batdude123
Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate could pull this off.

bigbran
http://www.superdickery.com/other/147.html
now supes can ball.

Mr Master

Actually I know good challenges for Supes and Doom, already said Reed would ofcourse be at heads with Doom, and I'm sorry but Doom and Reed are beyond Batman, as much as I love the Batman, I have to admit that, they've just dealt with such greater scales so many times and prevailed, Bats has had his share, let's not in any way disrespect, but just not like the FF or Doom.
Anyway, Brainiac is a fearsome foe for Doom. He may be, technically he's not of earth but he's always around tryin to blow it up so I'll allow him, also you've got Sentry,(potentially)classic Thor, even thought I think PC Supes would take Thor,
maybe Kang, the mad thinker, the leader, Strange is always a serious threat, but Supes can fly in and out of dimensions at will and even seal off dimensions just as effectively as Strange and perhaps even quicker than him.

batdude123
Sentry has nothing in terms of feats that suggests he is as powerful as he is made out to be. His entire character is based in speculation. I'll leave him out. Now, Hal Jordan (PC) has always been a very good fight for PC Superman, and for smarts wise, I would go with either Reed, Brainiac, or Batman 1 Million (preferably Bats if you'll allow him).

bigbran
and the fact that people think he can beat everyone, and if supes is losing, its a spite thread.

Mr Master
Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate could pull this off.

Besides throwing Supes into another dimension, what can they do. Remeber by this time Doom has built some magic and kryptonite resistant suit for Supes, so at best they woof him off to another dimension, at which point Supes comes back within seconds, cause he can fly threw dimensional barriers effortlessly, and the cherry is he can actually navigate between dimensions, as to know where he's going, also he travels at extreme hyperspace speeds to accomplish this, all the while having an exact calculation of his destination in the madness of hyperspace. Don't sleep on PC Supes.

Here he's flying out of our reality, and it's not like it took him panels to do so, this is the panel, he speeds up and one panel later he's broken through the space barrier, unlike Strange or Fate who have to conjure up spells and make gestures to do this.

Mr Master
Here he seals off a dimension that's adjacent to our with super vribations he emits with his own body.

Mr Master
damn typos'

batdude123
Hal Jordan's punked PC Supes before, he can do it again. Batman 1 Million would be the master of prep, so that team right there would take it. yes

bigbran
i second that.

Sea King
Hal Jordan's punked PC Supes before, he can do it again. Batman 1 Million would be the master of prep, so that team right there would take it. yes

my dad use to (dont know if he still does) have the gl vrs superman
dr.fate told superman and gl they had to race to the other side of the universe and superman was loesing cause he could not compeat with hals construcks but in the end it turned out to be a bad guy pretending to be dr.fate then they teamed up to take him

bigbran
this team destroys them

Mr Master
Sentry has nothing in terms of feats that suggests he is as powerful as he is made out to be. His entire character is based in speculation. I'll leave him out. Now, Hal Jordan (PC) has always been a very good fight for PC Superman, and for smarts wise, I would go with either Reed, Brainiac, or Batman 1 Million (preferably Bats if you'll allow him).

Your right about Sentry, but if his series is canon, then we have agree that he crazy powerful regardless of his lack of showings, they only repeated it 50 times that he had the power of a million exploding suns, they really wanted us to know that, what about those New Avengers comics, isn't he a member, I have those issues but haven't gotten around to them.

Sea King
well its 1:26 am an i have to be up at 11:00 so ill see u all laters im heading to bed big grin

Inhuman
Magneto & Rogue

Magneto will take care of Doom(metal body). And Rogue would just touch Supes and drain all his power, maybe holding on till he is dead.
Dont tell me Rogue cant touch supes because old school supes would get punched by ridicuously weak/pathetic enemies.

Mr Master

What's Bats1M greatest feat?

I know PC Hal is no joke and that's a battle, but the ration is the debate, I don't think Hal takes Supes 10/10, aas a maatter of fact knowing the slick cat Supes is, I wouldn't be surprised if Supes takes out a win or two more than Hal.

batdude123
Magneto & Rogue

Magneto will take care of Doom(metal body). And Rogue would just touch Supes and drain all his power, maybe holding on till he is dead.
Dont tell me Rogue cant touch supes because old school supes would get punched by ridicuously weak/pathetic enemies.

Rogue couldn't touch him because of her lack of speed. Combine that with his senses, and she will never touch him. However, if she did touch him (which she wouldn't), then for the brief period of time she was draining his powers he's not just going to be standing there. He'd blast her off with his heat vision. yes

bigbran
people seem to ignore rune king thor and trion juggs.

batdude123
What's Bats1M greatest feat?

I know PC Hal is no joke and that's a battle, but the ration is the debate, I don't think Hal takes Supes 10/10, aas a maatter of fact knowing the slick cat Supes is, I wouldn't be surprised if Supes takes out a win or two more than Hal.

Bat's technology is his greatest feat.

Anyways, I agree that Hal wouldn't take 10/10 but he would at least take 6/10.

batdude123

Rune King Thor is in Asgard so he doesn't count.

bigbran
hal beats him.

batdude123
That's what I've been saying. yes

Mr Master
my dad use to (dont know if he still does) have the gl vrs superman
dr.fate told superman and gl they had to race to the other side of the universe and superman was loesing cause he could not compeat with hals construcks but in the end it turned out to be a bad guy pretending to be dr.fate then they teamed up to take him

Or it could of been just cheesy writing, after all, Supes can fly through dimension just as willingly as GL can, once you enter hyperspace your not even flying or running anymore really, your more like skipping space, taking a short cut if you will, so if Supes would have gone fast enough he would have broken into another reality, if that didn't happen, it shows he wasn't going as fast as he could of been.

bigbran
trion juggs and dr strange

batdude123
PC Hal has always been one tiny step above PC Superman (plot devices and all). yes

Mr Master
Magneto & Rogue

Doom's armor can repel it's attraction to earth magnetic field, somehow he can reverse his armors properties to become anti-magnetic, Doom has fought manipulators of the magnetic field and shined, his armor's been there done that, even Graviton has failed to control Doom's aura.

bigbran
trion juggs and hal jordon.

Mr Master

Welll at first you were being goofy, throwing silly choices into the fight, that's annoying, but if you add serious choices and debate, then you'l be acknowledged, as for Thor he's in asgard, so forget him, Trion is still left to think alone, which means Trion somehow loses.

Mr Master
trion juggs and dr strange

Staarnge get's knocked out before he can blink, Trion is left alone again, which means, Trion somehow loses again.

bigbran
trion and hal jordon are both above supes so if you put them together the team doesnt stand a chance.

batdude123
trion and hal jordon are both above supes so if you put them together the team doesnt stand a chance.

How do you know he's above PC Supes? We know two things about Trion Juggs:

1) He's tall (80 feet)
2) He's punched through dimensions

If that alone puts him above PC Superman, then that's not right.

Mr Master
PC Hal has always been one tiny step above PC Superman (plot devices and all). yes

I agree, but since he has now Doom's brains backing up his superhuman intelligence, couple that with a well written PC Supes, using ALL his powers blood lust style and Doom's inventions, and Hal has his hand's full, but Bats is there, by the way Doom has had self aware clones since the 80's. It is said that the real Doom may have died a while back and it's his clones that have been operating as him ever since, this is a theory ofcourse.

batdude123
I agree, but since he has now Doom's brains backing up his superhuman intelligence, couple that with a well written PC Supes, using ALL his powers blood lust style and Doom's inventions, and Hal has his hand's full, but Bats is there, by the way Doom has had self aware clones since the 80's. It is said that the real Doom may have died a while back and it's his clones that have been operating as him ever since, this is a theory ofcourse.

Of course, but Bats 1 Million would steal Doom's soul. Happy Dance

FujiFuu
Full Power Dark Raven + Reed Richards (Prep)

Mr Master

1) He's tall (80 feet)

I agree.

And why is that such an incredible feat anyway when dealing with the likes of PC Supes, Supes closed with his bares hands a galaxy swallowing Black Hole people, with his bare hands, and what's the great difference between flying through dimensions and punching through them? Your still breaking the fabric of space one way or the other.

batdude123
Isn't Dark Raven master of another relm?

Mr Master
Of course, but Bats 1 Million would steal Doom's soul. Happy Dance

Steal his soul? What!

batdude123
I agree.

And why is that such an incredible feat anyway when dealing with the likes of PC Supes, Supes closed with his bares hands a galaxy swallowing Black Hole people, with his bare hands, and what's the great difference between flying through dimensions and punching through them? Your still breaking the fabric of space one way or the other.

yes

bigbran

1) He's tall (80 feet)

because cytorak is above skyfather, and almost as strong as g, and juggs duribility plus more, would prob put him over pc supes.

Mr Master
Originally posted by FujiFuu
Full Power Dark Raven + Reed Richards (Prep)

Well I'll always agree Reed gives Doom a run for his money, but I put Doom at 6/10 vs Reed in wits and savvy, Reed is smarter but done is more brilliant.

Full Raven what can she do.

bigbran
but why would trion need to close a dimensional gate? and r u saying supes is above cytorakk, thats not right.

batdude123
Steal his soul? What!

eek!

batdude123
Steal his soul? What!

batdude123
but why would trion need to close a dimensional gate? and r u saying supes is above cytorakk, thats not right.

No, and neither is Trion Juggernaut.

batdude123
because cytorak is above skyfather, and almost as strong as g, and juggs duribility plus more, would prob put him over pc supes.

Yeah, that's CYTORRAK, not Trion Juggernaut. We don't know much about him, so everything else is speculation.

Mr Master

There's no real way to hurt Trion, so Supes would have just lift him and throw him into another dimension and hopefully Trion would get lost and would have to punch through millions of dimension to reach our again by which time Hal would be left alone, and only Doom in combination with Supe's power can figure out a way to beat Hal.

bigbran
y would juggs let him throw him, its not like he cant hit, and trion juggs would destroy supes in a h2h fight, and what if hal fought supes and juggs fought doom.

bigbran
how is supes just going to take him to another dimension.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>