Batman With a GL ring vs SIlver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearless_lf
Batman With a GL ring vs Silver Surfer.
Who Would Win.

batdude123
Silver Surfer. You'd have to give Batman prep with it in order to master all of its functions.

Fearless_lf
One Day Prep To Learn About It.

Rols
Itd take more that a few days to fully utilized the potential of the ring.

batdude123
Agreed. One day of prep with the ring isn't enough to take down Silver Surfer.

Rols
Id say 6 months to 1 year, then hed probably be a match to SS.

Skeets
No green Lantern's pulling the majority against surfer one one one......

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets

I could see Hal or Kyle stalemating him, but other than that, no.

grey fox
This plays out just like Marvel versus DC....

Skeets
Stalemates the best they can do he's too experienced and just as well rounded as any green lantern without the whole will power thing.

and You're overlooking Alan who matches up best with Surfer.

Inhuman
Surfer

batdude123
Stalemates the best they can do he's too experienced and just as well rounded as any green lantern without the whole will power thing.

and You're overlooking Alan who matches up best with Surfer.

There is Alan, you're right. To me, he's a blend of Kyle and Hal. He's more creative than Hal, but less than Kyle, and he has more will than Kyle, but less than Hal. So, yeah....

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
There is Alan, you're right. To me, he's a blend of Kyle and Hal. He's more creative than Hal, but less than Kyle, and he has more will than Kyle, but less than Hal. So, yeah....
That's all debatable but I was thinking as he has a different powersource(magic).

batdude123
I know, but that's my opinion. However, Surfer could just create some wood.... shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
I know, but that's my opinion. However, Surfer could just create some wood.... shifty

The wooden surfer !

TheKahn

yes

The Surfer is one of the most powerful cosmic beings in the entire Marvel Universe who isn't a quasi-abstract entity. There isn't any way I see Batman being able to beat him at his own game with either months or years of practice with the GL ring.

I'm not arguing that a top GL could pull off a couple of victories against him but they all have the benefit of either actual training from the corps, years of practical combat experience using the ring, a magical source of power, or a combination thereof. Batman doesn't and wouldn't have any of those, therefore the Surfer wins 10/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
yes

The Surfer is one of the most powerful cosmic beings in the entire Marvel Universe who isn't a quasi-abstract entity. There isn't any way I see Batman being able to beat him at his own game with either months or years of practice with the GL ring.

I'm not arguing that a top GL could pull off a couple of victories against him but they all have the benefit of either actual training from the corps, years of practical combat experience using the ring, a magical source of power, or a combination thereof. Batman doesn't and wouldn't have any of those, therefore the Surfer wins 10/10.

yes I actually think that Hal could take maybe 5/10 against Surfer.

UniOmni
Surfer recently got an upgrade..........Like yesterday. I love Surfer, but how do you power up the most powerful hero any further, without making him solidly above the top tier? Which is where i personally rate Surfer anyways. The only flaw in this powerup, is that he will still lose to Thanos 8/10.

Skeets
We haven't even seen what the power ups actually done.

UniOmni
True, but even if he spanks Aegis and Teneborous, he will still lose to Thanos. I hate that damned Ugmug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.