Thanos vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
i know very little about thor, and even less than king thor. thanos is awesomely powerful and has stood up to tyrant for a time. i noticed alot of thanos threads around here so how does he measure up to a super powered thor?

Juntai
Thor.

General Kon-El
KT takes the majority.

golem370
I think current Thanos beats him 6/10 times

Mider
i think current thanos loses as badly as any other version

Soljer
It would be a fairly close fight, in my humble opinion. Either 5/10 or 6/10 in either direction.

MJOILNIR
Thanos's energy manipulation powers are his only hope. Physically he cant hope to stand with KThor. We all saw what he did to Hulk, Thing and Caps Shield. Even with his other powers Id say he goes down almost every time.

Mider
yup he goes down with out hope

B dot Rob
Give Thanos Prep and he takes it 6/10

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Mider
yup he goes down with out hope

ur livin in a childesh dreamworld pal. Thanos has had 2 major power upgrads(major strength increase, cosmic energy projection and a huge durablility increaseand not to mention he can increase any of his power tappin into cosmic energy to amplify things to vast power),since he fought the likes of skyfather beings. king thor isn't skyfather or even close. current thanos stomps him and then u just 4 being a daryl.

Soljer
Originally posted by thanospimphand
ur livin in a childesh dreamworld pal. Thanos has had 2 major power upgrads(major strength increase, cosmic energy projection and a huge durablility increaseand not to mention he can increase any of his power tappin into cosmic energy to amplify things to vast power),since he fought the likes of skyfather beings. king thor isn't skyfather or even close. current thanos stomps him and then u just 4 being a daryl.

Are you insane? King Thor IS a skyfather, in fact, he would be the new All-father. He was receiving, and learning to control, the ODINPOWER. FRIGGIN ODIN! He wasn't nearly as skilled with it as Odin was yet...but...still, hell yes King thor is a skyfather!

juggernaut66666
LOL King Thor is on Odin level Who is a skyfather

thanospimphand
king thor is not on the same power level as odin daryl. When has he ever show it and odin was also fighting in his dimension when thanos first fought him so odins powers where amplified in his realm. current thanos takes this fight in our realm as his current form is just as powerfully as king thor prob more powerful

Thanos_6383
Thanos loses

MJOILNIR
Well he defied the ones who sat above, one thing Odin couldent do and his power level isnt tied to the vicinity of his realm. He gets his power from the other gods and magic from his realm but it dosnt matter where hes at. He's the same power in or out.

King KAM
Thanos could beat odin....so why not an odin-powered thor?

MJOILNIR
Thanos couldent beat Odin befor? Upgrades or not I dont think he could do it now.

bigbran
people said odin could beat kt, and thanos is waaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than when he fought odin, and hes fought thor so many times so hed know what to expect. thanos crushes him.

Mider
yup, never been proven that his power is any diffrent in or out of the realm, oh and dralin, RKT is stronger then odin, he did stuff odin couldnt, and two upgrades WOW call the papers WHO CARES, slade has i dont know how many upgrades and people still think he is still only 10 times peak human maybe in YOUR dream world thanos is a skyfather but in the real world he isnt, when he supposidly hung with tyrant he had absorbed alot of power from an orb and he still got tossed around like a bean bag, if he didnt have the orb probably would have been worse, and if he hadnt been cursed by death the beyonder would have totally vaporized him. Also thanos knocking down oh wow who cares ever see the end of that battle? thanos looked like he just got sent through a meat grinder it made you do the OW face looking at him.

MJOILNIR
People can say it all they want. thiers no proof of that. Beisides KThor is a lot different than the old Thor. He has much,much more powerful and just dosnt go around smaking people with mjolnir anymore.

Mider
thanos is WAYYYYYYYYYYY MORE powerful then when he fought odin yeah right give me a break what FEATS DOES HE HAVE TO BACK THAT UP do you ever bring feats into a discussion instead of words give us feats FEATS FEATS what is this so called skyfather thanos feats! almost getting vaporied by the beyonder? wow what a feat she dont sound that powerful is she gets locked up in jail.

bigbran
ya she isnt thaat powerful, she is only a beyonder, and thanos hit t a couple of times, i will find the odin and t fights in a minute. he has powered himselve up with the hotu before he gave up the power, immortality, beat champ easily w/o power gem, beat him with power gem, beat drax w/o power gem. beat him with pg, beat wm thor w/o pg(and multiple teams), beat thor with power gem. overpowered gun gir(ill give picck in a minue). all of this is before his 2 power ups.

Mider
he out menuvered champ thats it didnt beat him one on one all he did was strand him, and with out the power gem even thing has a chance of winning since he broke three of the guys ribs, and drax and champ arent skyfather level so he can beat those guys while wearing a tootoo for all i care he still would lose against king thor, champ got knocked out by SS with out the power gem, and thanos didnt wanna deal with him with it but had to outsmart him.

Mider
if she was so powerful more powerful then odin she would have killed him or beat the stuffing out of him and please stop with this he got two upgrade stuff who cares have you seen him stop time, no? cause i know king thor did but i know that thanos hasnt from my knowledge

bigbran
king thor cant do that, its rkt.

the Darkone
Thanos gotten another upgrade, Avengers: Celestail Quest. Thanos got another upgrade from death, basiclly shook the universe with a energy blast that had the top beings LT,Etenity etc take notice.

the Darkone
Thanos right now could be on a Skyfahter level, Adam Warlock stated that we haven't seen Thanos full potential and this was when he was battling Odin. He fought Tyrant to a stalemate and that battle was more physical than when he fought Odin.

bigbran
try telling mider that.

the Darkone
Mider is like Goerge Bush, their both dumba$$es.

MJOILNIR
No need to get personal fellas. Its just comic books, not like we're debating a Foreman vs. Ali fight or Buster vs. Mike, when it boils down to it the writer has the last say. All the debating in the world wont change that either.

Mider
yeah and you know so much right darkone? you say you have this and that degree why dont you ever act the genius person you pretend to be instead of a fourth grade simpeltin, and i dont what adam warlock said thanos is NOT skyfather now or ever has been, he could fight odin again and the fight would end the same with odin smacking him upside the head, and if you say he's skyfather why dont you prove it, and infinite has a loose meaning in the comic world odin is infinite, IG is infinite, THOTU is infinite.

Rols
Thanos did not stalemate or over powered Tyrant, and he ran away after learning more about him and acquiring the energy sphere.

Soujaboy
Thor wins this fight. People tend to forget that Thor no longer has limits to his power, with the Odinforce he can increase all his attributes to infinite degrees. With one hand and a word Mangog was stooped and killed. This is the same skyfather lv Mangog.

Mider
yup, thanos fanboys see the world through thanos vision, i remeber thanos getting tossed around like a bean bag chair but of course to thanos fanboys he was just getting exorcise, anyway with out that sphere he'd have gotten torn to bits, just like he will when king thor and him fight, king thor stops time and then goes up to him and tears his brain out of his head end of fight

bigbran
hey did everyone forgetthis is king thor, not rune king thor.

Big Sexy
yup, thanos fanboys see the world through thanos vision, i remeber thanos getting tossed around like a bean bag chair but of course to thanos fanboys he was just getting exorcise, anyway with out that sphere he'd have gotten torn to bits, just like he will when king thor and him fight, king thor stops time and then goes up to him and tears his brain out of his head end of fight First your thanos hatin is really astounding. What people are argueing is not whether King thor has the power but whether he knows how to use it. At this point he was not skilled with the odin force like odin. He used the odin force like he used the hammer in the avengers comic( like a retard). This puts him at a disadvantage against thanos who won't fight him up right but will always have a plan, as usual.

Mider
i told yo why i hate thanos cause guys like you think he never loses, and thor knows how to use the odin force better then odin did how can you say oh does he know how to win?

bigbran
this is king thor, who basically had no knowledge.

Big Sexy
No he doesn't. Read Thor dissassembled, Thor himself states he did not know how to use the odin force properly. You should really read the comics and not listen to hearsay. And dude your one of the biggest fanboy and hater on this forum mider.

bigbran
this isnt rune king thor, so ur arguemants are worthless, and therefore thanos wins.

MJOILNIR
He didnt really know how to "really" use it, but he did know how to fight with it. To a degree anyway. He did a pretty good number to all the heros that tried to stop him not to mention blowing caps unbreakable shield to bits. A blast that can do that can do it to thanos as well.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
He didnt really know how to "really" use it, but he did know how to fight with it. To a degree anyway. He did a pretty good number to all the heros that tried to stop him not to mention blowing caps unbreakable shield to bits. A blast that can do that can do it to thanos as well. Agreed, I never said Thanos would defintely win, he just has a chance since thor was really only base with the powers. After the recent upgrades thanos has been getting he has a chance if he uses his intellect and prep. RKT is another story though.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Agreed, I never said Thanos would defintely win, he just has a chance since thor was really only base with the powers especially after his recent upgrades. RKT is another story though.
Agreed as well big grin

bigbran
rune king thor wins, but thor would be fighting like classic thor wouldnt he, so i say thanos wins.

MJOILNIR
I agree that he would be fighting somewhat like classic Thor but with a whole lot more power. A lot more power. He still uses his powers like a (forgive the pun) a hammer, but a much bigger hammer. lol

Big Sexy
Originally posted by bigbran
rune king thor wins, but thor would be fighting like classic thor wouldnt he, so i say thanos wins. Well hed kinda be like that but he would be able to use the odin force which even for a beginner is ridculously powerful.

Big Sexy
Its even worse if he has the focus he used when he fought the avengers

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rols
Thanos did not stalemate or over powered Tyrant, and he ran away after learning more about him and acquiring the energy sphere.

It still a stalemate with tyrant, and I never said he overpowered Tyrant but he held his own.

the Darkone
yup, thanos fanboys see the world through thanos vision, i remeber thanos getting tossed around like a bean bag chair but of course to thanos fanboys he was just getting exorcise, anyway with out that sphere he'd have gotten torn to bits, just like he will when king thor and him fight, king thor stops time and then goes up to him and tears his brain out of his head end of fight

Mider= don't know sh** as usual.

Avengers: Celestail Quest, Thanos receive another upgrade during the battle between himself and Rot his son. He Destroyed Rot with a energy blast that made the Cosmic Abstracts take a double take. And Thanos still defeated a Cube Being who are still above skyfathers and most elder gods except for Atum/RKT, Thanos will give King Thor hell in a battle but Thor will win in a long battle. King Thor 6/10

Mider
yawns i dont really care if it did or not, only he could kill rot anyway so who cares what the cosmics thought if thor does a thing he shouldnt be able to do id be suprised to, asmodel was suprised at spectres powers does that mean he's above spectre by your so called logic you say so, your the one who doesnt know anything and you are a fanboy bigbran you and big sexy to think that thanos would beat a being as powerful as king thor, and cube being whatever she was trapped in a prision wow what a major power in the univers ALL TREMBLE THE CUBE BEING!

the Darkone
yawns i dont really care if it did or not, only he could kill rot anyway so who cares what the cosmics thought if thor does a thing he shouldnt be able to do id be suprised to, asmodel was suprised at spectres powers does that mean he's above spectre by your so called logic you say so, your the one who doesnt know anything and you are a fanboy bigbran you and big sexy to think that thanos would beat a being as powerful as king thor, and cube being whatever she was trapped in a prision wow what a major power in the univers ALL TREMBLE THE CUBE BEING!

King Thor is powerful but not as powerful as his father Odin. Thanos has another upgrade and he is backed up by Death who is greater than Odinfroce itself. She gave Thanos another powerful body after he rejected her and she banned once again making him more powerful than before, if you can read Mider which I understand it's hard for you to read and comprehend, I never said that Thanos would beat him out right but he will give King Thor hell, but I still pick King Thor for the wisdom and powers he gained from his father Odinforce.

Mider
yeah thats why odin defeated the guys thor did right? and i dont care if thanos has powerups i havent seen NOTHING to show him as a skyfather why dont you stop saying this upgrade crap and bring some proof do you know what proof is? its that thing that backs up your nonsense and makes it truth you should try it.

Rols
How did he stalemate Tyrant, when he needed outside aid and That energy sphere. Stalemating someone in a fight would require both to be equal in power but Thanos needed outside help and that energy sphere, and if you remember at the end of the fight Thanos said if the fight goes on he would def. in danger(not the exact word).

Xplosive
Rune King Thor wins 10/10, and every fight extremely easily and even King Thor wins the majority.

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos right now could be on a Skyfahter level, Adam Warlock stated that we haven't seen Thanos full potential and this was when he was battling Odin. He fought Tyrant to a stalemate and that battle was more physical than when he fought Odin.

That wasn't the Tyrant like the one against Galactus, not close to that power level.

Thanos_6383
So,what kind of upgrades does Thanos have now?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by the Darkone
King Thor is powerful but not as powerful as his father Odin. Thanos has another upgrade and he is backed up by Death who is greater than Odinfroce itself. She gave Thanos another powerful body after he rejected her and she banned once again making him more powerful than before, if you can read Mider which I understand it's hard for you to read and comprehend, I never said that Thanos would beat him out right but he will give King Thor hell, but I still pick King Thor for the wisdom and powers he gained from his father Odinforce.

It has already been stated that King Thor was more powerful than Odin. Against Perrikus of the Dark gods Odin was defeated and captured, but Against King Thor he was swiftly defeated.

Death may be more powerful than Thor, but that doesn't mean the odinpower has bounds. It has been stated in comics that the odinforce has no limits, and whatever the user dreams he can accomplish.(Thor v2 #65). The odinforce not only grants Thor extra power, but he can also increase his attributes to an infinite degree. Although in my opinion King Thor wasn't wise enough to bring out the full power of the odinforce.

Mider
yeah he has a few upgrades and everyone goes HE'S SKYFATHER NOW smile death cant even handle dr strange, or ONE elder but yeah i know she can upgrade thanos to super high levels yeah, same chick who got embarressed by the inbetweener who is at least equal to galactus or a little below.

thanospimphand
if she was so powerful more powerful then odin she would have killed him or beat the stuffing out of him and please stop with this he got two upgrade stuff who cares have you seen him stop time, no? cause i know king thor did but i know that thanos hasnt from my knowledge

hey mider u baby stop trashin thanos in every thread. and that was rkt not king thor u daryl. Ur not mad at thanos for being powerful buddy ur just mad at ur father 4 giving u sucha tiny weiny babbahhahahahaha

Mider
its the same thing sweetums umm ok i guess thast funny to you and other simpultins in this thread wow dude your easily amused where did you get that insults a fourth grade handbook, your just mad cause other poeple are starting to trash your precious thanos why dont you go back to sucking his dick now like a good boy

Crease
This is high comedy...The only version of Thor that beats Thanos is RKT.
It's amazing how numerous people have already stated in this thread how Thnaos defeated A CUBE BEING AND DESTROYED ROT WITH A BLAST THAT IMPRESSED ABSTRACTS...and all someone can say in rebuttal is I don't care you thanos fanboys blah blah blah blah blah.

I suggest certain people actually read some of Thanos great works (Celestial Quest, Rebirth of Thanos, Infinity Gauntlett, Crusade, Annihilation, Thanos mini) without bias. The guy kicks ass and talks shit to people whom he really shouldn't be talking shit to. Only Galactus causes more fear with the mere mention of his name. You may realize that he isn't overrated as a character and deserves the love he gets from most here.

After getting sick of reading how Batman could do anything with prep I began to pick up some of his graphic novels/trades. Also some JLA stuff. You know what I found...he's just that badass. And he's smarter than I gave him credit for (The whole OMAC/Big Brother thing was sweeeeet).

Same thing with DC in general. I made a thread pitting RKT, Thanos and The In-Betweener against DC Earth. I gave 3 different scenarios (No prep, 2 hours prep, 2 months prep) and people almost ran me off the forums. The fact that that team would stand a good chance against Marvel Earth, especially with prep, made me start to read some DC.

Anyways, I'm done preaching. Thanos wins. Goodnite.

Mider
its amazing at how you think thanos beats a skyfather

Mider
what is it with you people comming online and talking about comics isnt preaching when you state your opinion or facts, preaching is talking about God which is worth something preaching about comics i dont preach bout comics and if you think i do then you should reavaluate about what should be preached, comics are not worth being preached, and no king thor wins why cause he's a skyfather enough said

the Darkone
Originally posted by Crease
This is high comedy...The only version of Thor that beats Thanos is RKT.
It's amazing how numerous people have already stated in this thread how Thnaos defeated A CUBE BEING AND DESTROYED ROT WITH A BLAST THAT IMPRESSED ABSTRACTS...and all someone can say in rebuttal is I don't care you thanos fanboys blah blah blah blah blah.

I suggest certain people actually read some of Thanos great works (Celestial Quest, Rebirth of Thanos, Infinity Gauntlett, Crusade, Annihilation, Thanos mini) without bias. The guy kicks ass and talks shit to people whom he really shouldn't be talking shit to. Only Galactus causes more fear with the mere mention of his name. You may realize that he isn't overrated as a character and deserves the love he gets from most here.

After getting sick of reading how Batman could do anything with prep I began to pick up some of his graphic novels/trades. Also some JLA stuff. You know what I found...he's just that badass. And he's smarter than I gave him credit for (The whole OMAC/Big Brother thing was sweeeeet).

Same thing with DC in general. I made a thread pitting RKT, Thanos and The In-Betweener against DC Earth. I gave 3 different scenarios (No prep, 2 hours prep, 2 months prep) and people almost ran me off the forums. The fact that that team would stand a good chance against Marvel Earth, especially with prep, made me start to read some DC.

Anyways, I'm done preaching. Thanos wins. Goodnite.

thumb up exactly, Thanos feats are up their with skyfathers. Let's see what happen in Annihilation with Thanos, imop he has an ace up his sleeves.

Mider
i own IG and thanos the end, i havent seen ONE feat that he has thats skyfather not one lets see

has thanos

killed gods.....answer no

stoped or reversed time under his own power......nope

crushed a planet under his own power......nope

melt adimantium..........nope and when he broke caps shield in IG dont count wink he had the IG

has he defeated any one as strong as odin ever since his fight? NO

whats this skyfather nonsense........has he ever fought and caused ripples in reality nope

is thanos a skyfather...........based on feats......NO

thanospimphand
mider the only things u know how to do best are 1. Trash thanos every thread and 2. suck pole like a trooper u gay little ***** thanos beats king thor 7/10

Mider
yeah and all you know how to do is kiss thanos butt in any situation that pretty much sums it up i dont need a number 2, and please dont confuse me with yourself after getting drunk on monday after getting home from working at wendys

maybe i wouldnt bash on thanos so much if fanboys like you just gave up on this nonsense crap about him winning every stupid fight he is in thats why your a fanboy

MJOILNIR
Ill be honest and I really dont care what fellings this hurts but I have to say this can be one of the most childish, adolesant forums on the net roll eyes (sarcastic) People resorting to name calling and talking about other peoples genitals because they dont like what people say about a comic characterconfused Come on this gives this forum and ones like it bad reputations. This is a pretty cool place, why do want to turn it into a 6th grade playground trashfest sad

Mider
hmm i guess i should sit back and let him insult me

MJOILNIR
Never said that, didnt mean that and the comment was pointed at any one person. Its just a shame that everyones insulting everyone else over nothing. Im pretty sure most would agree if they thought about it for a minute or two.

Mider
i dont insult anyone out front maybe i do but i hope not, i just say no i dont think so cause of this and that and this feat and that feat but guys like him start off with HAY YOUR A DARYL and your a punk and your this and your that and you do this to your dad and other disgusting things, i mean you get tired after a while of just sitting back and taking it, i hope for goodness sake that im not that bad when I insult others and yes i said it i probably do insult others but i dont say the things these guys say as much i hope.

Tron
mider the only things u know how to do best are 1. Trash thanos every thread and 2. suck pole like a trooper u gay little ***** thanos beats king thor 7/10

Do I really need to give any warnings about this?

Thanos_6383
Wow....

thanospimphand
Mider if ur finished being a lil girl and a waste of skin then maybe u can get off ur thanos bashing horse for 1 second instead instead of being sucha lil pin dicked *****. and u don't insult people lol its not that u don't, its just that ur a loser with no one in ur pathetic life and no one finds ur greasy insults funny lil one

Juntai
Uhh . . .

Mider
sniffles truly i wish i was dead now your words have scared me.......yeah........right...........ill get off my horse if you stop talking with thanos dick in your mouth big grin

who?-kid
For a Thanos fan, he sure loses his temper very quickly...

aliveinboston
i own IG and thanos the end, i havent seen ONE feat that he has thats skyfather not one lets see

has thanos

killed gods.....answer no

stoped or reversed time under his own power......nope

crushed a planet under his own power......nope

melt adimantium..........nope and when he broke caps shield in IG dont count wink he had the IG

has he defeated any one as strong as odin ever since his fight? NO

whats this skyfather nonsense........has he ever fought and caused ripples in reality nope

is thanos a skyfather...........based on feats......NO

Mider and I are usually on opposite sides of an argument but I agree with him on this one. Thanos is severely over-rated. He has never accomplished anything under his own power that even comes close to sky-father level. Every great feat by Thanos was through augmentation from an artificial power source such as machines he built, infinity gems, etc.

darthgoober
Bump

Evangel94
King Thor has Thanos level durability but doesn't really know how to use the Odinforce outside of raw blasts and healing. King Thor is a brawler.

Just look at how he fought Thorbuster IronMan. King Thor brawled with Tony for about a full issue.

Thanos is just as durable and has taken some very powerful shots from Odin, but doesn't have skyfather level power reserves.

Judging from that, King Thor would win, but it would take a very long time to put Thanos down for good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.