lady death vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
MU death since she thinks she's to good to do her own battles like when walker came for her, comes to thanos saying that lady death has come into her realm and declared it as her own, and thus asks thanos to take care of lady death and she'll marry him if she does, lady death and thanos are at full power but no IG or nothing like that. Thanos can use whatever tech is availabe though but not anything that requires prep time.

Mider
bump

Mider
bump

batdude123
Death.

Mider
does anyone have any feats for lady death?

Mider
bump

Mider
i know she killed lucifer and all this but powers i dont know what she can do

bigbran
shes aa massive jobber, but if she uses her above galactus power(so called) she should win this.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
shes aa massive jobber, but if she uses her above galactus power(so called) she should win this. death in the MU is nowhere near galactus....

bigbran
is this marvel universe?

Wonder Man
Death is surley above Galactus. She stands with Eternity and Infinity.
Just as the Inbetweener is above the Heros as well.

General Kon-El
Death doesn't even fight. How are we going to conclude this match.....?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Death is surley above Galactus. She stands with Eternity and Infinity.
Just as the Inbetweener is above the Heros as well. No she isn't. Death and Galactus have seen eachother as brother and sister. A full power Galactus is eternity level.

King KAM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
No she isn't. Death and Galactus have seen eachother as brother and sister. A full power Galactus is eternity level. exacly, big G is second to only eternity and infinity

King_Mungi
Death was beaten by St.Ives, who?...exactally.

Props if you know who that is...and no searching!

Mider
..................this is chaos comics death in case none of you know maybe you do im not sure im not all that fast, anyway i dont know what kind of feats she got sept that she did some stuff still dont tell me how she did it, but MU death one of her beast feats and she rarely has any good ones is that she killed walker the death god very easily, but lady death im not sure about her powers or feats, she killed lucifer in her universe and took over hell making it a giant graveyard but how? by magic or what? and if yes who's magic her own?

Lord Urizen
Thanos beats Lady Death I think. She has limits to one world, she is bound to any world she is on, Thanos is not.

Thanos is a being of high cosmic power among his own godlike strength, Lady Death hasn't even really mastered all her own powers yet.....

I think Thanos takes this, but I could be wrong....i gotta read up on Lady Death more.

boriquaking55
Eternity = Infinity = MU Death = Galactus Full power = insert random Marvel universe abstract >>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos >= Chaos Comics' Lady Death. Thanos slight majority or Lady Death, she hasn't mastered her abilities and her feats were not that great

its not too difficult to understand

Mider
she killed the devil by shoving him through the gates of heaven, she was there during armegeddon when a being older then the universe tried to kill the universe, she rules over the world of the dead she turned all hell into a giant graveyard,,,,,,,,,thats all i know i dont know her powers in detail

Crease
Thanos would let her win shifty

Eternity has referred to Death and Galactus as siblings. I've read a few books that insinuated the 3 were equals.

Mider
that would be funny he dumps mistress death for lady death

thanospimphand
death should win this all of the time .

blade76
Thanos takes lady death, without jobber auras.She isn't quite as tough as she appears.

Lord S
Originally posted by King KAM
exacly, big G is second to only eternity and infinity Uh, no.

Eternity, Galactus, and Death are equals in terms of importance.

Eternity and Death are abstract entities, and total opposites of each other...each having two sides (like two sides of a coin), Eternity/Infinity and Death/Oblivion.

Galactus is powerful, but he's a little lower in the pecking order, but as stated before, equal in terms of importance, as his presence keeps Abraxas at bay.

Celestials come in between Galactus and the abstracts.

But anyway, Death pwns Thanos.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Mider
does anyone have any feats for lady death? http://img436.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death12hw.jpg
http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death25fa.jpg
http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death30xe.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death57vs.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death61jw.jpg
http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=death73ur.jpg

Mider
death is the weakest of the abstracts im guessing she gets humiliated by inbetweener, driven off by dr strange, traped by grandmaster in her own realm how can she be equal to infinity or eternity.

Lord Urizen
ARe you guys talking about LADY DEATH or Mistress Death? They are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE !

Lady Death loses to Thanos and badly.

Mistress Death most likely beats Thanos most of the time.

Sixth_Winged
Any good feats for Lady Death?

I've seen her comic, but it doens't look like she's even approaching the power of DC's black racer for feats.

Mider
lol well it depends what comic i guess maybe she's just learning how to use her powers, her enemy purgatori has controll over blood, makes weapons out of it. soldiers out of it, can turn into it, can eat it from a distence, and can controll over it sounds like nothing but still sounds cool i hope that lady death can do something like that.

Lord S
*Sigh*

First of all, Death is not a person...but an abstract entity. Eternity/Infinity represent the concept of life, while Death/Oblivion represent the concept of mortality. That is how they are equal.

It's preposterous when you ask to see 'feats' from these beings, because they're not 'real' beings. They are forces of nature.

Death can be delayed by mortals, the same way life can be destroyed by mortals. How you present that in a comic book is by showing Dr. Strange driving away Death, and someone like Korvac using the Ultimate Nullifier to destroy the universe, (ie. in the 'What If' comic).

Mider
this is comics they can be shown as living entities beyonder once killed death, grandmaster traped death, inbetweener humilated death.

Sixth_Winged
this is comics they can be shown as living entities beyonder once killed death

played him for a fool just like the rest of the abstracts. Unless you are pertaining to pre-retcon beyonder as a different entity who was TOAA short of omnipotent brain personality to match.

grandmaster traped death

not really. He outwitted her though

inbetweener humilated death.

scans please.

Maestro
Seems to me everyone is confused, on what death we're using in this thread laughing out loud

General Kon-El why did you leave out the part where Strange punks Death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.