father vs son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok in all the cases would the father beat the son

odin vs thor

zeus vs hercules

magneto vs quicksilver

proffesser x vs legion

cyclops vs cable

mephisto vs blackheart

batman vs nightwing ( remmber he was adopted )

thor vs wat was his son again

jasofisc
odin, zeus, magneto, prof. X, cable, mephisto, nightwing and i don't know who thor's son was

Soleran
magnus, god of power, something like that.

ALEMASTER
thats it i knew god of power but the name buzz's me

Whittdawg92
only son that wins is Cable.

Soljer
Ignoring the fact that the Odinpower cannot reside within two individuals at once, I honestly believe that Rune King Thor could take Odin more often than not.

Classic Thor, though? Obliterated.

I'm gonna go with Cable being the only son that wins.

Accel
Current Quicksilver could definitely beat Current Magneto. big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel

HAHAHAHAHA. no expression

Skeets
Thor's son's name is Magni........

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
HAHAHAHAHA. no expression
It's true.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7497/sonofm05page133nq7ze.jpg

batdude123
It's true.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7497/sonofm05page133nq7ze.jpg

I know, I meant that it was cheap though. wink

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
I know, I meant that it was cheap though. wink
Indeed.

Crease
Cable is the only son that wins. All other's except Magni and Blackheart get curbstomped. And since we didn't really see him do much, that's giving Magni the benefit of the doubt, being the God of Power and all.

celestialdemon
Guess I'm the only one who thinks Legion can probably take Xavier.

diabloman
sabretooth nightcrawlers father

Grimm22

Didnt Magneto get curbstomped in Son of M #5 stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
sabretooth's not nightcrawler's father. Azazeal is allegedly his father, but it's not proven either. that quicksilver thing is awesome. I bet flash could do that even better.Leigon's too nuts to take Xavier.

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
sabretooth's not nightcrawler's father. Azazeal is allegedly his father, but it's not proven either. that quicksilver thing is awesome. I bet flash could do that even better.Leigon's too nuts to take Xavier.
yes sab is night crawlers and rogues father. i know its hard to believe.

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
yes sab is night crawlers and rogues father. i know its hard to believe.

Nope no

Sabertooth is some other dude's father, but it isnt Rouge or Nightcrawler

Big Sexy
Rogue and Nightcrawler are only step siblings.

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Nope no

Sabertooth is some other dude's father, but it isnt Rouge or Nightcrawler yes he is

UltimateStryfe
Sabertooth is Graydon Creed's father. he is a human politician and anti-mutant activist.

diabloman
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
Sabertooth is Graydon Creed's father. he is a human politician and anti-mutant activist. maybe hes creeds father as well but im completly sure sab is rogues and crawlers father.

Big Sexy
rogue was adopted

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
rogue was adopted mystique is rogues natural mother. and she made out with sab at that time which doesnt match verry good them 2 making out lol.

Big Sexy
Dude no she isn't, Mystique adopted Rogue because Destiny told her rogue would be useful to her. Mystique only has nightcrawler and creed as her children. Sabertooth is creeds father but hes not nightcrawlers.

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude no she isn't, Mystique adopted Rogue because Agatha Harkness told her rogue would be useful to her. Mystique only has nightcrawler and creed as her children. Sabertooth is creeds father but hes not nightcrawlers. i looked it up just now and yes sab is creeds father but hes rogues and crawlers as well i remember looking it up somwhere. im trying to find it

FG725
sabretooth nightcrawlers father
no he isn't Graydon creed is their son.......

Big Sexy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_%28comics%29

Check this first

FG725
........Nightcrawler is half brothers with Graydon creed whos parents are sabretooth and Mystique he is also half brothers with Abyss whos father is a man named Azazel that is also Kurt's dad

UltimateStryfe
freakin' re-re

Nightcrawler= Mystique + Azazel
Rogue= adopted by Mystique + Destiny
Graydon Creed= Mystique + Sabertooth.

FG725
http://www.mutanthigh.com/trees/creed-darkholmetree.html
theres a friggin family tree of creeds and darkholmes

Big Sexy
freakin' re-re

Nightcrawler= Mystique + Azazel
Rogue= adopted by Mystique + Destiny
Graydon Creed= Mystique + Sabertooth. exactly

Big Sexy
edit

FG725
congratulations how does it feel to have just been given every single fact and been wrong you don't know shit about comics

UltimateStryfe
now that we've cleared that stupid mess up... who's next?

FG725
Odin,Zeus,Quicksilver,Prof.X,Cable,Blackheart(didnt he kill mephisto?),Batman, and I dunno

diabloman
Originally posted by FG725
congratulations how does it feel to have just been given every single fact and been wrong you don't know shit about comics still trying to find it hairball. just cause u put that doesnt mean its true.

diabloman
yall know any books where corsair takes down cyclops ? i doubt he can in the 1st place cause what powers does corsair have ? uh none. hes the leader of the team but he cant do jack

Whittdawg92
corsair would get stomped by cyke or havok. he's a freakin human.

UltimateStryfe
yep. but h2h is a different story.
and diabloman, even if you find that bull source, it doesn't make it true.

diabloman
yep. but h2h is a different story.
and diabloman, even if you find that bull source, it doesn't make it true. you dont know that

UltimateStryfe
you dont know that

yes, i do. everybody does. everybody told you the same thing. what you kept saying was flat out incorrect. we established the truth, now it's over.

diabloman
yes, i do. everybody does. everybody told you the same thing. what you kept saying was flat out incorrect. we established the truth, now it's over. you dont know that big grin

UltimateStryfe
what, what was that? i couldn't understand what you said with your mout full of sh** big grin

diabloman
what, what was that? i couldn't understand what you said with your mout full of sh** big grin i dont have your cooking in my mouth so no my mouth isnt full of shit at the moment. tomorrow in the morning she might give me some more big grin

UltimateStryfe
i dont have your cooking in my mouth so no my mouth isnt full of shit at the moment. tomorrow in the morning she might give me some more big grin

ooooo! what a comeback. now stfu and drop the subject. it's over and we are moving on.

diabloman
ooooo! what a comeback. now stfu and drop the subject. it's over and we are moving on. moving on is correct pal. move on and go get a life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.