Street Fighter Ryu vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearless_lf
Street Fighter 2 Ryu vs Karate Kid.
(And There is a Street Fighter Comic.)
The Best Martial Artist In A Comic (In My Opinion) Face Off.
Whos The Best.

ExtraMision5555
karate kid decapitates ryu, no joke

diabloman
he cant take on ryu and ken both at a time. even ryu and ken knock out myagi on there own

ExtraMision5555
karate kid, this guy is on par with superman ( i believe )
he would tear ryu and ken's heads off, simotainously and then put them on each others bodies, perhaps comedicly

diabloman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
he would tear ryu and ken's heads off, simotainously and then put them on each others bodies, perhaps comedicly karate kid is a phuckin wussy compared to other martial artists

Fearless_lf
I'd go With Ryu Just Because I am a Big Street Fighter Fan and Because I Don't Really Know What Karate Kid Can Do.

capt it up
If your talken about the new comci series of street fighter then RYU is far from best. Hell Charlie would whipe the floor with RYU and KEN at the same time

Big Sexy
Terry Bogard pawns all

diabloman
Originally posted by Fearless_lf
I'd go With Ryu Just Because I am a Big Street Fighter Fan and Because I Don't Really Know What Karate Kid Can Do. he cant do jack. i dont know whats up with all the karate kid threads. i can kick his ass myself.

Tron
Originally posted by diabloman
he cant take on ryu and ken both at a time. even ryu and ken knock out myagi on there own

He can, and without breaking a sweat, actually.

Unless, you're just spouting hate, then nevermind, cause no one will take you seriously then...

Big Sexy
Terry would pawn them both

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
He can, and without breaking a sweat, actually.

Unless, you're just spouting hate, then nevermind, cause no one will take you seriously then... i am being serious. i dont think hes such a good fighter compared to others. even the dude in karate kid 3 that kicked his butt. ryu or ken would knock him out as well.

Big Sexy
i am being serious. i dont think hes such a good fighter compared to others. even the dude in karate kid 3 that kicked his butt. ryu or ken would knock him out as well. This is the comic book character not the movie Karate Kid

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
This is the comic book character not the movie Karate Kid oh well then i dont know there. ive never read any of the karate kid books.

capt it up
i am being serious. i dont think hes such a good fighter compared to others. even the dude in karate kid 3 that kicked his butt. ryu or ken would knock him out as well.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAH laughing laughing out loud

He is a DC comic character, not the movie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

Takion
Classic Ryu, Movie Ryu, and Game Ryu can defeat him with one HADOKEN!

Big Sexy
wax off wax on Daniel Son big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by Takion
Classic Ryu, Movie Ryu, and Game Ryu can defeat him with one HADOKEN! not even hadoken just there regular fighting technique

Takion
not even hadoken just there regular fighting technique
SHIN-SHORYUKEN!!!!

diabloman
Originally posted by Takion
SHIN-SHORYUKEN!!!! lol SHIARUKEN

Takion
Shin Saboustu.

Sea King
well i just put it this way if the best martial arts fighter in the world fought a street fighter(no pun intended) he could loes just as easy as any one else cause he may know all forms of martial arts but its just a diffrent style with diffrent rules so it would be hard for him to fight

for instence if i knew ty kwon doe and was the absalute best at it and could take all other martial art fighters down and lets say you were a kick boxer that dont mean i could beat you

get what im saying??

Rols
I second that notion, Terry rules takes out all of em; Ryu, Ken, and Karate Kid big grin .

JohnnyDo3
this is sooooo STUPID man RYU will kill karate kid anytime karate kid is a freakin WUSS

Tron
I didn't wanna go here, but 'all have just been Wiki'd:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_(comics)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Tron
I didn't wanna go here, but 'all have just been Wiki'd:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_(comics)
I know all about him. Dont know about Ryu but Terry Bogard pawns him

Sea King
to be honest this is gonna be a real close fight

Fanboy
As much as I hate to say it but Karate Kid wins.

Fearless_lf
Well After Reading That Off Wikipedia I'll Go With Karate Kid.

superbatman86
Are we talking normal Ryu or Dark-Ryu cause dark Ryu is capable of destroying islands.

Skeets
Originally posted by superbatman86
Are we talking normal Ryu or Dark-Ryu cause dark Ryu is capable of destroying islands.
Doesn't matter KK stills beats his ass.......

ExtraMision5555
Im just going to re-quote myself, because theirs absolutely no way Ryu would win this fight
p.s
lol@whoever thought i was talking about the MOVIE karate kid
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
he would tear ryu and ken's heads off, simotainously and then put them on each others bodies, perhaps comedicly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.