Superman vs Hulk - Namor - Ghost Rider - Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Superman

vs

Hulk
Namor
Ghost Rider, Blaze
Super-Skrull

The Hulk, Namor, Ghost Rider and The Super Skrull brake out into a huge brawl in the heart of New York City, just leaveing devestaion all over the place as the fight ends up righ on the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge, where they are confronted by Superman.

Fight starts on the The Brooklyn Bridge. All four turn on Superman.

No prep. Who wins?

cheap cabbage
Superman destroys them. Clark would just have to make sure he engages them one at a time. Ghost rider's hellfire would be the only thing he could possibly be weak against (magic?), but since they can only hurt evil, poor barton is pretty much useless here. We all know superman can take down hulk. Namor gets flattened even faster. The skrull's force fields are the only thing that will slow him down, but he'll punch is way through and subsequently beat that alien scum into the pavement. (ironic since kal-el is also an alien)

kgkg
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Superman destroys them. Clark would just have to make sure he engages them one at a time. Ghost rider's hellfire would be the only thing he could possibly be weak against (magic?), but since they can only hurt evil, poor barton is pretty much useless here. We all know superman can take down hulk. Namor gets flattened even faster. The skrull's force fields are the only thing that will slow him down, but he'll punch is way through and subsequently beat that alien scum into the pavement. (ironic since kal-el is also an alien)
u must be joking

Him fighting all of them together he can't win.

Each can give him good battle.

1 vs 1 he whould win agaisn't all of them(i don't know about ghost)

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by kgkg
u must be joking

Him fighting all of them together he can't win.

Each can give him good battle.

1 vs 1 he whould win agaisn't all of them(i don't know about ghost)

That's why he would engage them one at a time. He's got the speed to simply tackle one of them far away enough where the others couldn't interfere. Superman isn't an idiot, he know's he might lose if he fights them all at once. He could concievably beat them all at once, but he'd have to bring out his planet busting punches...but that isn't in his character to do so.

TheKahn
The team isn't needed. Hulk could beat Superman by himself. Ask Skeets no expression.

UltimateStryfe
hellfire can hurt anyone. it's the penance stare that depends on evil.
team kick @$$ wins.

cheap cabbage
Ghost Rider's flames do not touch the righteous. He says it himself. He says it whenever he carries somebody to safety.

UltimateStryfe
oh.

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
Superman

vs

Hulk
Namor
Ghost Rider, Blaze
Super-Skrull

The Hulk, Namor, Ghost Rider and The Super Skrull brake out into a huge brawl in the heart of New York City, just leaveing devestaion all over the place as the fight ends up righ on the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge, where they are confronted by Superman.

No prep. Who wins?

Supes falls

Rewmac
Hulk and Namor can do some strenght match, and Supes cannot kill GR we saw that his head blown and regenerated back. Super Skrull hmmm...Well donno...But if supes goes ina straight fight he might get smacked. But I donno it's hard to say for me that he looses. But here is a theory for him to get a win...

Using Superspeed fly around the Hulk and burn everything around him fast to make Hulk loose oxygen and revert back (it took GR a couple mins it would surely take less for Supes. And since non of these guys can catch him moving at that speed they wouldn't see him. Then he could BFR GR, and then heat up Namor while superspeed punching him. And I don't know enough about Super Skrull....

It's just a theory to keep my Supes alive but I don't really know how this would turn out.

Rewmac
Originally posted by TheKahn
The team isn't needed. Hulk could beat Superman by himself. Ask Skeets no expression. No he can't.

llagrok
Super skrull has all the powers of the F4 amplified, along with shapeshifting and hypnosis. He's just a lot more creative in his use of them. Like slicing people in half with the use of his arms and such.

Superman is too fast for this battle. DC characters own Marvel in speed.

golem370
If this was the Hulk that stalemated Super-Adapotoid w 100 heros abilities I say he would have a good chance.

BobbyD
It really comes down to how Supes takes them on. Does he try machismo or brains? If he uses his brains, they cannot stop him. If he wants to play hero, he could get his arce handed to him.

strengthkills
oh god and people say i have too much faith in the hulkcry

Hitman911
Kal dies........You dont fight a being like Supes alone. Team RAMPAGE for the curbstomp!!

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Super skrull has all the powers of the F4 amplified, along with shapeshifting and hypnosis. He's just a lot more creative in his use of them. Like slicing people in half with the use of his arms and such.

Superman is too fast for this battle. DC characters own Marvel in speed.

Makkari may differ

guy222
team

Bouboumaster
Team win, Hulk do it alone.

redhotrash
Superman, his heat vision and cold breath alone can wreak havok and some of the team, he out speeds and outbrawls the rest.

nimbus006
Superman at his best can definitely beat this team.

Superman at his average showing would lose.

TricksterPriest
Average easily crushes them as well. The only real threat is Ghost Rider. He's actually powerful enough to solo his team if he needs to.

And minus the speed, GR could take Superman via PS or hellfire. And yes, I'm dead serious. GR has gotten a massive upgrade at this point.

guy222
He's an angel on his way to defeat Zadkiel. Art is terrible. He's already defeated Lucifer

Strange commented he has the power to defeat WWH

manx422
superman
heat vision takes everyone but hurts hulk
then hulk gets speedblitzed

Mindset
Originally posted by manx422
superman
heat vision takes everyone but hurts hulk
then hulk gets speedblitzed

no

K3VIL
Superman loose.We got Ghost Rider, and read with accuracy his profile.Has Supes ever caused pain and sufference to somebody despite being a hero?Yes he has.Will the PS work?Sure, as will the HellFire, which doesn't hurt who is bad, but anyone Blaze wants to.Also GR is functionally immortal, Supes can do anything he wants, the Rider will come back.Then we got Super-Skrull with the powers of the FF4 enhanced past their levels, Class 85 Strength, yeah he ain't Class 100, but I do believe a Nova Blast mixed with strength and the force fields constructs he can maid aren't something to underestimate.Namor, we all know who he is, if he's wearing his black suit which keeps him fresh, speedblitz my ass.Then we got the Savage Hulk.And you're telling me speedblitz makes Supes the winner.You gotta be kidding man.

CaptainStoic
Team wins with ease.

Team wins hard

carver9
Depending on the version of Hulk, he could solo but if this is savage Hulk then I'm giving this to the team.

guy222
supes doesn't win here

horrorwolf
Originally posted by carver9
Depending on the version of Hulk, he could solo but if this is savage Hulk then I'm giving this to the team.

Pretty much.

Team takes high majority.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Malo
Superman

vs

Hulk
Namor
Ghost Rider, Blaze
Super-Skrull

No prep. Who wins? no expression

Team beats the shit out of him

kgkg
Superman wins.... Ya i know I said Superman would lose in 06 sad

shokosugi
Why is superman even fighting these b-level losers????

Warlord
GR takes him alone

Originally posted by kgkg
Superman wins.... Ya i know I said Superman would lose in 06 sad and why would you change your mind? they will stomp him

Stunner2xx
lol at this ghost rider nonsense. Non of this moves can hurt him. He is the most righteous here in dc or marvel hands down. flight plus combat speed gives him a win here. No question about it

-Pr-
Originally posted by shokosugi
Why is superman even fighting these b-level losers????

Seriously dude, if you don't shut up you're going to get banned.

As far as the match goes, it really depends on how well Ghost Rider does against him and how smartly Superman actually fights. If he fights like he did against the Elite he wins, but on average, I dunno.

Bouboumaster
If Sups goes on the ground, Hulk win.
If he stay in the air, Ghost Rider and Super-Skrull can at least gives him trouble.

If Sups fight with his brain, he can beat Namor and Super-Skrull easely, but I don't see him beating permantly Ghost Rider (if it's possible to do it) and I give a majority to the Hulk with his recents showings.

bbrem123
hulk solos...GR solos

all of them= spite

Kasper Gutman
I know it was a crossover but if Superman was worthy of lifting Thor's hammer I doubt all of Ghost Rider's powers would work on him. I see a replay of the WWH vs Ghost Rider match. Oh and Supes still loses this fight. Team all at once would be too much for most if not all herald level heroes. One exception might be Silver Surfer if he reverted hulk to Banner right away.

Stunner2xx
you guys are crazy hulk is going to be usless in this fight. he takes it to the air and works on those are jabronis. once he is done with them he solos hulk. no one here has his speed or combat speed. easy win here guys

Warlord
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I know it was a crossover but if Superman was worthy of lifting Thor's hammer I doubt all of Ghost Rider's powers would work on him. /B]

I don't see how it is comparable.
The standards for the hammer and the holly powers are different.
Also I don't see the PS working but the hellfire should

SM has the speed, but as a group they have the rsources to counter it. They can survive long enough to react and gang up on him as they're all very durable, GR is indestructible and SS has shields. If they can slow him down or immobilize him with force-fields and GR chains, they can gangbang and destroy him. SS puts the force bubbles inside his body, GR constricts with chains and breathes the hellfire, the hulk pounds and thunderclaps away and even the others are strong enough to build damage with cumultive physical blows as well.

-Pr-
Superman is poison to demons, his soul is so pure. Spiritual energy has a very slim chance if at all of working against him.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman is poison to demons, his soul is so pure. Spiritual energy has a very slim chance if at all of working against him.

Good thing Ghost Rider is an Angel then stick out tongue

-Pr-
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Good thing Ghost Rider is an Angel then stick out tongue

laughing out loud

probably wouldn't make a difference...

OneDumbG0
^ Ghost Rider has already laid out Captain America and Mantis with his hellfire. Penance Stare may be affected by the target's purity (and I still have doubts about that), but hellfire is pretty indiscriminate by nature.

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Ghost Rider has already laid out Captain America and Mantis with his hellfire. Penance Stare may be affected by the target's purity (and I still have doubts about that), but hellfire is pretty indiscriminate by nature.

Was talking about the Penance stare.

jalek moye
Originally posted by -Pr-

He killed a guy for lying once, he will find a loophole in that soul!

Stoic
Superman loses.

Bentley
Well, this is an interesting combat as everyone but Namor brings in something to counter Superman. Sadly I don't see them countering his speed...

illadelph12
Couldn't Super Skrull blind and deafen Supes with a couple well placed invisi-shields around his eyes and ears? That could go a long way towards evening the playing field a bit.

iceman24567
Superman probably wins

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman probably wins a concussion

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a concussion While the team dies horrible deaths because Superman accidentally let loose

psycho gundam
ninja law doesn't work on the forum

BobbyD
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
That's why he would engage them one at a time. He's got the speed to simply tackle one of them far away enough where the others couldn't interfere. Superman isn't an idiot, he know's he might lose if he fights them all at once. He could concievably beat them all at once.

Agreed.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
While the team dies horrible deaths because Superman accidentally let loose because hulk was sleeping during the fight?

BobbyD
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
because hulk was sleeping during the fight?

laughing That's pretty good.

But, Clark doesn't have to engage the Hulk at close range to beat him. Even if he did, super speed with a couple of Hulk buster punches oughtta do the trick. wink

..don't even want to think about what he could with his heat vision from afar.

Nihilist
Superman puts up a good fight but loses the majority.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman puts up a good fight but loses the majority.

I don't know, dude. What if he fights this battle from a distance, picking each off one at a time?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BobbyD
I don't know, dude. What if he fights this battle from a distance, picking each off one at a time? he wins if he does that, but superman doesnt fight like that

Nihilist
I don't know, dude. What if he fights this battle from a distance, picking each off one at a time? But he doesnt often do that does he, even fighting at his best, he wont do that more often than not.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he wins if he does that, but superman doesnt fight like that

...gonna lose if he fights like a dumbass.

I don't know, dude. What if he fights this battle from a distance, picking each off one at a time? they have reach and area attacks too.

-Pr-
superman is actually pretty decent against groups. he often will use them to take each other out too. against groups he actually changes up his tactics pretty regularly. it's rare to see him try to blindly slug it out with bunches of people.

his ranged attacks have more range than anything skrull could throw at him. GR is still a worry though.

BobbyD
Originally posted by 753
they have reach and area attacks too.

Still, they're trying to tag something with super speed in the air. You have to aim where the object IS going to go, not where it is. This would be slo mo to Clarkie.

Black bolt z
Team stomps.

Still, they're trying to tag something with super speed in the air. You have to aim where the object IS going to go, not where it is. This would be slo mo to Clarkie. they cna blanket the battlefield with hellfire, force bubbles and thunderclap. This would of course require some coordination on their part so they don't harm their mates.

Kinasin
Superman get's smashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.