Ryu Hayabusa(DOA4) vs Ryu(SF3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Both Ryus fight for their namesake.

Hayabusa forgot to bring his equipment--or rather he decided not to since it would grant him an unfair advantage) and has no other choice but to fight Ryu in hand to hand combat and possibly Nimpo vs Chi. The fight takes place in Mishima Headquarters, and both characters will fight to the death.

Who wins and how?

Hayabusa--my 2 cents.

Major Snafu
Hmm...both men have been around for a long time.

Ninja Ryu has been slaying demons since the original Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, while SF Ryu had made a name for himself by taking on the world's best fighters.

Take out those counter moves and Ryu doesn't use the Dark Hadou and the fight will be a dramatic one - Hayabusa Ninjitsu vs Ansatsuken.

SF Ryu holds an advantage, seeing as how he has been in more fighting games than Ninja Ryu.

Ryu won the first SF tourney, while Ryu won the second DOA tournament, so they're both champions.

Ninja Ryu will make it hard for him, but SF Ryu will come out on top.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris picks fights with armies.

SaTsuJiN
DoAs hit much harder than street fighters..

in doa4 ending, hayabusa pwned a war zeppelin by himself... along with a few helicoptors

P-Geyser
(shudders to think when Remulous see's this...scared)

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu hayabusa wins, his feats speak for themselves.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
(shudders to think when Remulous see's this...scared) laughing ryu vs ryu,SF ryu wins

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
laughing ryu vs ryu,SF ryu wins

laughing Yeah right, SF ryu get's stomped.

Remulous
laughingyeah right how

IceJaw
Before declaring a winner, get some info about your "opponent", noob erm

shin_remy
Ryu Hayabusa wins

Remulous
Originally posted by IceJaw
Before declaring a winner, get some info about your "opponent", noob erm i do chump,ive got every single DOA and ninja gaiden game,haybusas good but he hasnt pulled off any thing too astonoshing.

Emperor Ashtar
i do chump,ive got every single DOA and ninja gaiden game,haybusas good but he hasnt pulled off any thing too astonoshing.

Wow, that's the biggest fanboy statement I've ever heard in my entire life. your saying ryu has more impressive feats than hayabusa?

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wow, that's the biggest fanboy statement I've ever heard in my entire life. your saying ryu has more impressive feats than hayabusa? no, but their is no way he can win.ryus desintagrated people with normal special moves.

Emperor Ashtar
no, but their is no way he can win.ryus desintagrated people with normal special moves.

Wow, hayabusa destroyed aircraft with his normal moves what's your point?

Remulous
Wow, hayabusa destroyed aircraft with his normal moves what's your point? my point is sf ryu will desintigrate hayabusa.hayabusa destroyed an air craft and ryu got punched by a guy who sunk an island with the same punch.trust me,ryu wonnt be curled up in pain.

Darkstorm Zero
Whoah, I'm steering clear of this car wreck...

OOh, and Hayabusa wins! *Beeps horn and speeds away*

Emperor Ashtar
my point is sf ryu will desintigrate hayabusa.hayabusa destroyed an air craft and ryu got punched by a guy who sunk an island with the same punch.trust me,ryu wonnt be curled up in pain.

Ryu fought a GOD who can destroy the planet, he won't curl up in pain either.

Remulous
what god did hayabusa fight?youre not a god if u can b killed by a human

Emperor Ashtar
what god did hayabusa fight?youre not a god if u can b killed by a human

You do know that ryu is not a human, right?

Remulous
You do know that ryu is not a human, right? a god cant b killed at all

Emperor Ashtar
a god cant b killed at all

Except by another GOD or something stronger, Again, you do know hayabusa isn't human, right.

BTW, GODs died alot in mythology.

Remulous
yes i know,and like i said gods cant die at all

Emperor Ashtar
yes i know,and like i said gods cant die at all

Yeah, they can.

Remulous
gods do not live so how can they die

Emperor Ashtar
gods do not live so how can they die

I suggest you read up your mythology, GODs die all the time. they have emotions. their are diffrerent types of GODs, but generally ,they have fears and can die.

Remulous
then their not true gods.gods r onimpitent beings who control life and can create or destroy existance in a breathe.those gods of mytology r nothing more than over exagguratted humans any way if haybusa coodnt beat hayete then their is no way he cood beat ryu

Emperor Ashtar
then their not true gods.gods r onimpitent beings who control life and can create or destroy existance in a breathe.those gods of mytology r nothing more than over exagguratted humans any way if haybusa coodnt beat hayete then their is no way he cood beat ryu

I'm sorry, but did you invent the concept of a god, no. so, who are you to try to redifine it. And a god is just a title, there is no criteria when it comes to grading one, many gods were just planets or natural occuring events. A god is nothing more than a title, and they can die, anything can die.

Oh, and a hadouken can't disintegrate, only satsu no hadou can.

Remulous
I'm sorry, but did you invent the concept of a god, no. so, who are you to try to redifine it. And a god is just a title, there is no criteria when it comes to grading one, many gods were just planets or natural occuring events. A god is nothing more than a title, and they can die, anything can die.

Oh, and a hadouken can't disintegrate, only satsu no hadou can. well then who r u 2 say what a god is or state what some 1 elses definition of it is.the nomal hadouken can desintigrate people,it did it to the guy at the end of the alpha movie

Emperor Ashtar
well then who r u 2 say what a god is or state what some 1 elses definition of it is.the nomal hadouken can desintigrate people,it did it to the guy at the end of the alpha movie

That was a shinkuu hadouken, and I wanna know myself, who are you to redefine or declare what a god is, wether if you think they can't die or I think they can doesn't matter, because none of us has met a god toverify this. So, the point is moot, vigor is a planet buster who is called a god, hayabusa defeated him, show me ryu doing something like that.

Remulous
vigor isnt a planet buster,and ryu split bison in half with a shoryuken,bison thought he was a god

Emperor Ashtar
vigor isnt a planet buster,and ryu split bison in half with a shoryuken,bison thought he was a god

Yes, he is, and ryu never split bison in half, also thanks for proving my point, a god is a title.

Remulous
Yes, he is, and ryu never split bison in half, also thanks for proving my point, a god is a title. when did they say that he was a planet buster.ryu split bison in half in alpha 3 and forced him to retreat.by prooving your point u have also proved mine,vigor is no god.

Emperor Ashtar
when did they say that he was a planet buster.ryu split bison in half in alpha 3 and forced him to retreat.by prooving your point u have also proved mine,vigor is no god.

-He didn't split him in half, that was his tupid what if ending. it took ryu,ke, sakura, and sagat to drive him back.

-Vigor's always been a planet buster, it said he could destroy the world many times, you obviously didn't follow the game.

- Actually, you just prpved my point, vigor is considered a god in ninja gaiden but again, a god is just a title.

Remulous
no it just took ryu,sakura and ken held bison off while sagat talked ryu out of giving in,once ryu regained his piece of mind ryu split him in half as seen in the ending.he can destroy the planet,who cant destroy the planet,now if they said he could destroy the planet instantly then i wood say ryu losed,give ryu some time and he cood destroy the planet or so can any other powerful game character.although i dont b leave your oppinion of the word god is not absolutly correct, i can agree with it

Emperor Ashtar
no it just took ryu,sakura and ken held bison off while sagat talked ryu out of giving in,once ryu regained his piece of mind ryu split him in half as seen in the ending.

Ending is not a canon description, everyone kills bison in their alpha 3 ending. it took ryu, ken,sakura, and sagat. this has been confirmed as canon, you can debate it all you want.

he can destroy the planet,who cant destroy the planet,now if they said he could destroy the planet instantly then i wood say ryu losed,give ryu some time and he cood destroy the planet or so can any other powerful game character.although i dont b leave your oppinion of the word god is not absolutly correct, i can agree with it

Ok, I'm done, ryu has never demonstrated any ability what so ever that show's him destroying a planet.

Remulous
Ending is not a canon description, everyone kills bison in their alpha 3 ending. it took ryu, ken,sakura, and sagat. this has been confirmed as canon, you can debate it all you want.

Ok, I'm done, ryu has never demonstrated any ability what so ever that show's him destroying a planet. NO,U can debate it all U want. their is no proff that the ending is not canon. it has been prooven SF always follows ryus ending which is why in ryus endings he is never seen doing too much.akuma has sunk an island,thus destroying part of the world,that was back in alpha 2.ryu is much stronger than that by now,ryu cood sink even bigger islands now.ryu has never been shown attempting to destroy the world b cuase he is a good guy,what good guy wood try to destroy the world.give or take a week or 2 and he cood destroy world as well,who cant in that amount of time.they may have said vigor can destroy the world but they never stated how or how long,hell it may take him years to restroy the world.now IM done.

Emperor Ashtar
NO,U can debate it all U want. their is no proff that the ending is not canon. it has been prooven SF always follows ryus ending which is why in ryus endings he is never seen doing much.akuma has sunk an island,destroying part of the world,that was back in alpha 2.ryu is much stronger than that by now,ryu cood sink even bigger island now.ryu has never been shown attempting to destroy the world b cuase he is a good guy,what good guy wood try to destroy the world.give or take a week or 2 and he cood destroy world as well,who cant in that amount of time.they may have said vigor can destroy the world but they never stated how or how long,hell it may take him years to restroy the world.now IM done.

Again, that ending is not canon, alpha 3 was full of plot holes, ryu's alpha 1 ending was not canon either. ryu can't destroy planet, nor can he beat ryu hayabusa, the end.

Remulous
they r canon and there is nothing u can say to proove its not, any 1 can destroy the planet if they do it like vigor,and ryu can defeat hayabusa. FIN

Emperor Ashtar
they r canon and there is nothing u can say to proove its not, any 1 can destroy the planet if they do it like vigor,and ryu can defeat hayabusa. FIN

It's not canon, I can name several sources proving it isn't, the only source you have is the game itself. by your logic dan can beat bison, because his ending shows it. and not everyone can destroy a planet, can ken destroy a planet, can chun li destroy a planet. take icejaws advice noob.

Remulous
i can actualy proove that ryus endings r canon,and if i use your logic,vigor cant destroy planets either,hes never done it,i dont think they meant vigor himself,they meant the entire army its self.any way all those characters can destroy the planet. hell even dan can destroy the planet if he does it like vigor,get an army of hitech soldiers to tear it down piece by peice takeing several thousand years.why dont u take ice jaws advice.

Emperor Ashtar
i can actualy proove that ryus endings r canon,and if i use your logic,vigor cant destroy planets either,hes never done it,i dont think they meant vigor himself,they meant the entire army its self.any way all those characters can destroy the planet. hell even dan can destroy the planet if he does it like vigor,get an army of hitech soldiers to tear it down piece by peice takeing several thousand years.why dont u take ice jaws advice.
What are you talking about, through out the game, it showed vigor bringing choas to the world. I dunno how you missed it. stop being a fanboy and start making sense, this just like ryu vs link.
Hayabusa pwns ryu, you haven't offered anything to counter that except claiming he split bison in two, your source a non canon ending from a game with numerous plot holes, and retarded plot twist.

Remulous
What are you talking about, through out the game, it showed vigor bringing choas to the world. I dunno how you missed it. stop being a fanboy and start making sense, this just like ryu vs link.
Hayabusa pwns ryu, you haven't offered anything to counter that except claiming he split bison in two, your source a non canon ending from a game with numerous plot holes, and retarded plot twist. i am makeing sence u just wont listen to it,u just dont like ryu.u have prooven my point,vigor brought chaos to the world,he didnt destroy it.nor is he capable busting it unless my understanding of the context u r useing it is wrong.busting in this case wood mean blowing it to bits.hell,bison brouhgt chaos to the world and woodve done wose if he hadnt got beaten.and they did follow ryus ending along with some others,the gang helped ryu beat bison while chun li and her crew destroyed the base.ryu will win there's nothing hayabusa can do to stop it.

IceJaw
You suck at this erm

Remulous
You suck at this erm no u suck at this.

IceJaw
Explain erm or at least attempt to explain erm

Remulous
Explain erm or at least attempt to explain erm explain what

IceJaw
Why I suck at this erm

Emperor Ashtar
i am makeing sence u just wont listen to it,u just dont like ryu.u have prooven my point,vigor brought chaos to the world,he didnt destroy it.nor is he capable busting it unless my understanding of the context u r useing it is wrong.busting in this case wood mean blowing it to bits.hell,bison brouhgt chaos to the world and woodve done wose if he hadnt got beaten.and they did follow ryus ending along with some others,the gang helped ryu beat bison while chun li and her crew destroyed the base.ryu will win there's nothing hayabusa can do to stop it.
-So, ripping the fabric of our reality is not destroying are world? confused

-Your comparing bison to vigor, are you aware that bison uses the power of hate, and vigor is hate?

-Again, ryu's ending is not canon, he fought bison one on one before and got his ass handed to him.

-What have you posted that would lead anyone to believe ryu wins, and please don't gimme that crap about "HaDokanz vaporiez syborgo" because that was a shinkuu hadou ken, which has a slow execution time.

Remulous
explain why i suck at this

IceJaw
You have done that yourself erm

Remulous
Why I suck at this

u suck at this 4 the same reason u say i do,in fact your sucking right now.

IceJaw
no

erm

Why cant you just admit you're a noob?

Emperor Ashtar
u have done that your self infact u r doing it now That made no sense, he sucks at this yet, he isn't even debating?

Hell, he didn't even post anything, yet, he's somehow proved it already?

IceJaw
?

Anywho, Hayabusa wins, points have already been made

Emperor Ashtar
??

IceJaw
Did you mean him or me?

Emperor Ashtar
Did you mean him or me?

I quoted him, so, yeah I mean't him?

IceJaw
You said "him" instead of "you" or "you're", that confused me a bit

Emperor Ashtar
You said "him" instead of "you" or "you're", that confused me a bit

My bad

Remulous
-So, ripping the fabric of our reality is not destroying are world? confused

-Your comparing bison to vigor, are you aware that bison uses the power of hate, and vigor is hate?

-Again, ryu's ending is not canon, he fought bison one on one before and got his ass handed to him.

-What have you posted that would lead anyone to believe ryu wins, and please don't gimme that crap about "HaDokanz vaporiez syborgo" because that was a shinkuu hadou ken, which has a slow execution time. obviously he didnt too much ripping,the world is still there at the end of the game.if bison is useing the power of hate which is useing vigor then bison is controlling vigor,and the vigor wich is hate was not enough to defeat ryu seeing how ryu is in every SF,it has also been prooven that bison uses psycho power,wich is ingrids power.u still have not prooven why ryus ending is not canon.simply saying its not isnt prooving anything.u havnt even given a legitamte reason why hayabusa wood win other than that air ship crap and ryu has suvived attacks that can destroy far more than air ships.slow exeqution time,what ryu r u talking about.its obvious to see i cant convice u and u cant convice me,this is pointless.

Remulous
u guys really hate me dont ulaughing how great of a forum it wood b a forum with out me laughing

IceJaw
Read a frickin plot guide! blinkglare

Kayne Archeron
ok, just going by how hard Ninja Gaiden is compared to Street Fighter alone, i'm giving this to Ryu Hayabusa

Emperor Ashtar
obviously he didnt too much ripping,the world is still there at the end of the game.if bison is useing the power of hate which is useing vigor then bison is controlling vigor,and the vigor wich is hate was not enough to defeat ryu seeing how ryu is in every SF,it has also been prooven that bison uses psycho power,wich is ingrids power.u still have not prooven why ryus ending is not canon.simply saying its not isnt prooving anything.u havnt even given a legitamte reason why hayabusa wood win other than that air ship crap and ryu has suvived attacks that can destroy far more than air ships.slow exeqution time,what ryu r u talking about.its obvious to see i cant convice u and u cant convice me,this is pointless.

-I guess your incapable of reading,the ending is not canon this has been confirmed by capcom. If you have issue's with capcom's canon, by a source book or read an interview, alpha 3 is littered with what if endings, but according to you it's somehow canon?!

-How would bison control vigor, bison uses a machine to force negative energy into his body, while vigor is responsible for hate in general in his universe, he is the embodiment of hate, with a will.

- Hayabusa outclasses ryu in every department, the only point you have is ryu can survive punches that can destroy an island, are you aware that gouki was not trying to kill?

Your asking me too post feats despite claiming to own all of hayabusa's games?!

Emperor Ashtar
u guys really hate me dont ulaughing how great of a forum it wood b a forum with out me laughing

It's fanboys like you and shin remy that make street fighter look bad, so, far every match that ryu' has been in, despite being in a supreme disadvantage, you've said he wins?

Somehow ryu can defeat link at full equipment?
And your comapring bison to vigor, wtf?

EDIT: shin is smarter than this, because he at least knows ryu will lose to hayabusa.

Remulous
its guys like u that make SF look bad,they all ways loose in your eyes,dont call me stupid or dumb or any other stupid name b cause i think differently,unlike many others on this forum who all think the same way.screw it, agree with what ever u want,seeing how u and your buddys wont have it any other way,u probally think a new born kitten cood beat ryu too.

Emperor Ashtar
its guys like u that make SF look bad,they all ways loose in your eyes,dont call me stupid or dumb or any other stupid name b cause i think differently,unlike many others on this forum who all think the same way.screw it, agree with what ever u want,seeing how u and your buddys wont have it any other way,u probally think a new born kitten cood beat ryu too.

This is proof you don't know about the characters your debating.

IceJaw
Read a frickin plot guide! blinkglare

shin_remy
It's fanboys like you and shin remy that make street fighter look bad, so, far every match that ryu' has been in, despite being in a supreme disadvantage, you've said he wins?

Somehow ryu can defeat link at full equipment?
And your comapring bison to vigor, wtf?

EDIT: shin is smarter than this, because he at least knows ryu will lose to hayabusa.

i'm starting realy to hate you now. why do you must bring me into this. i haven't done anything wrong. don't call my name like this!! mad

The-Judge
well, in the case with link, shin_remy was a little fanboyish, but else i havent seen any times where he was??

P-Geyser
Originally posted by P-Geyser
(shudders to think when Remulous see's this...scared)

See there guys my fears came true...just reading this thread is giving me the willies. Ryu Hoshi fans do make him out to be Superman from what I am noticing. They think he cant lose at all...well execpt for Remulous. To my suprise, Shin Remy did say Hayubasa would win.

SaTsuJiN
actually, I'm surprised remy didnt say ryu is close to DBZ feats and thats why he can beat hayabusa lol

shin_remy
sad i like sf but i am no fanboy, and i hate Ryu too to be honest!!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by shin_remy
sad i like sf but i am no fanboy, and i hate Ryu too to be honest!!

Yeah I remember you saying that. Thought the stuff that Remoulous says is mind boggling.

The-Judge
emperor ashtar, lick this!

The-Judge
lana, its long time ago i posted this! before i got warned!

Darkstorm Zero
*Whew!* is the car wreck over yet?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
i'm starting realy to hate you now. why do you must bring me into this. i haven't done anything wrong. don't call my name like this!! mad

Just making a point, you can get out of hand sometimes. but, I said your better than that.

Superboy Prime
Well at least when I made this thread I specified Hayabusa didn't have any of his weapons, items and accesories so it isn't as big a curbstomp as the Link thread. <_< >_>

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Well at least when I made this thread I specified Hayabusa didn't have any of his weapons, items and accesories so it isn't as big a curbstomp as the Link thread. <_< >_>

Hayabusa is still a beast without his items.

Superboy Prime
I know that ninja

aysongail
If Ryu fights hyabusa w/o a Weapon Probably Ryu has A Chance...
If Ryu uses Powers also Hyabusa uses Ninpo I belaive Ryu will WIn
But if theres no RUles Probably Hyabusa Wins....

shin_remy
true

Sixth_Winged
When has Hayabusa not been human? Am i missing something from ninja gaiden series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.