which last movies suck ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which last movies from sets you think suck ?

well for example

seed of chucky sucks
back to the future 3 was stupid
batman and robin sucked.
jurrasic park 3 i didnt like but they did alright making the movie.
sandlot 2 sucks
might ducks 3 was lame

diabloman
if big mommas house 2 is the last one then i say it sucks also
next karate kid was so so

diabloman
i didnt like addams family reunion that much

G a n n o n
X-Men: The Last Stand

AstroFan
ROTJ, as far as the old movies go.

forumcrew
Originally posted by AstroFan

i love rotj

Godfather 3

Dusty
Godfather pt. 3
Xmen 3

T.M
Originally posted by Dusty
Godfather pt. 3
Xmen 3

agreed..

Oceans 12.. untill Oceans 13 comes out.. then that one will suck to most probably.

Blade Trinity.
Matrix Revolutions

diabloman
terminator 3 sucked

Dusty
Originally posted by T.M
agreed..

Oceans 12.. untill Oceans 13 comes out.. then that one will suck to most probably.

Blade Trinity.
Matrix Revolutions

Oceans 12 was horrid.

Oceans 11 was the shit, though. thumb up

Originally posted by diabloman
terminator 3 sucked

That wasn't so bad, IMO. Especially not bad compared to some of the names mentioned above.

The last of the Alien series was shit compared to the first 2.

diabloman
Oceans 12 was horrid.

Oceans 11 was the shit, though. thumb up

That wasn't so bad, IMO. Especially not bad compared to some of the names mentioned above.

The last of the Alien series was shit compared to the first 2. TX was cool and all that but i didnt like the story.

EPIIIBITES
Matrix Revolutions...probably the worst "blockbuster" sequel I've seen. In one word - uninspired.

Predator 2 - What a let down...and what a weird ending. In one word - pointless.

Star Wars EPIII...easily the worst of the series...not a real Star Wars movie...anyone fan who likes it is brainwashed. In one word - Palpatinewastheonlygreatthingaboutthemovie.

There's tons of other ones, but these are the ones that let me down the most...and as far as which sequel let me down...Back to the Future 2...was just about money it seems...

BTW - Terminator 3 rocked...someone better check their pulse. Crap story, but amazing action and effects...It served its purpose well.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES

Star Wars EPIII...easily the worst of the series...not a real Star Wars movie...anyone fan who likes it is brainwashed. In one word - Palpatinewastheonlygreatthingaboutthemovie.

why don't you like it?

diabloman
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Matrix Revolutions...probably the worst "blockbuster" sequel I've seen. In one word - uninspired.

Predator 2 - What a let down...and what a weird ending. In one word - pointless.

There's tons of other ones, but these are the ones that let me down the most...and as far as which sequel let me down...Back to the Future 2...was just about money it seems...

BTW - Terminator 3 rocked...someone better check their pulse. Crap story, but amazing action and effects...It served its purpose well. please man come on. they did a hell alot better job with terminator 2 then 3

EPIIIBITES
Yes, that's true.

Wolfie
T2 is undoubtably the best of the trilogy but I feel T3 was a good action flick. It added nothing to the story but it was just an enjoyable couple hours to sit back, relax, and watch some cool action.

Storm

T.M
Originally posted by Storm

yes

Dusty
X3 was a pretty shitty movie. The last 5 seconds was really cool though. Very neat ending.

I will give it credit for great use of surround sound. When the Golden Gate bridge fell apart and hit the ground, I thought the building was falling down.

C-Dic
Predator 2 was far from pointless, and it happens to be one of my favorite movies. It was flipping the script on the whole "Predator" angle. Hunting is a game, and he only joins in where he sees threats. There was a drug cartel in South America in the first, in the second, it was the streets of L.A. infested with drugs, gangs, and guns. Easy pickin's. As for the ending, Danny Glover was the passifist of the whole thing. He never attacked them, and when he did, he was fighting back, and using the Predators gear, so they viewed him as of their own. At the end, he was handed the revolver by the elder as a token, and to say that the Predator race has been around for years. Not much else behind the gesture, and there doesn't need to be.

There was so bad dialogue, but it's no worse than any other early 90's action movie. You can't single one movie out.

diabloman
X3 was a pretty shitty movie. The last 5 seconds was really cool though. Very neat ending.

I will give it credit for great use of surround sound. When the Golden Gate bridge fell apart and hit the ground, I thought the building was falling down. to damn short. a comic movie is usually atleast 2 hrs long or more. and i was hoping nightcrawler would come back. he was cool in xmen 2

diabloman
home alone 4 was so so

T.M
Originally posted by diabloman
to damn short. a comic movie is usually atleast 2 hrs long or more. and i was hoping nightcrawler would come back. he was cool in xmen 2

To short !!!!

It was bad enough being that long... I would have hung myself if it was any longer.

diabloman
Originally posted by T.M
To short !!!!

It was bad enough being that long... I would have hung myself if it was any longer. not as entertaining as movie 2 i say

Mr Parker
Originally posted by AstroFan

I agree.Return of the Jedi went against EVERYTHING the other two star wars movies before it accomplished and set out to do.I think it is the worst of the star wars movies,even all the ones in the new trilogy and yeah I agree with that one poster who also said that anybody who thinks that Revenge of the site rocked has been brainwashed.there really hasnt been a good star wars film made since Empire.sad but true.

Mr Parker
and since we are talking sequels here I agree with the posters that have posted that Mighty Ducks 3,BOTH karate kid sequals,terminater 3,and predator two were all lame movies.I will also add on that Rocky 4 and 5 were real lame as well was Ghostbusters 2.

Icicle
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I agree.Return of the Jedi went against EVERYTHING the other two star wars movies before it accomplished and set out to do.I think it is the worst of the star wars movies,even all the ones in the new trilogy and yeah I agree with that one poster who also said that anybody who thinks that Revenge of the site rocked has been brainwashed.there really hasnt been a good star wars film made since Empire.sad but true.

I Agree!!

(I thought X3 was great)

Mr Parker
cool. Happy Dance I think the reason people cant see that Jedi was so bad is that Empire was kind of slow for the most part,it didn't have lots of action like the first one A New Hope did, thats why I prefer the original the best although its a very close call.So since it didnt have lots of action like the first one did,they wanted to make sure people weren't dissapointed in that regard so they gave them lots of action.which pleased a lot of them.If people would just stop and think about it though,its just a movie though with lots of great action and great special effects,but like all the other star wars movies after Empire,it doesnt have the great screenwriting that was present early on in A New Hope and Empire and theire really not that good or measure up to those two.

DanZeke25
I loved Matrix Revolutions and Terminator 3.

I will like X3 when I see it this weekend too. Even if its just a little, I will like it.

systemshock2
It's been a while since I saw a movie that truly sucked. That movie was Mr. & Mrs. Smith. What a bad movie that was. The thing is I enjoy so-called chick flicks if they're well written and acted (such as Prime), but Mr. & Mrs. Smith IMO failed on all accounts, from the boring character leads to the ridiculous story. And Vince Vaughn once again plays the same exact character he plays in every single movie. My date loved the movie, but I was cringing at how awful it was.

-Tired Hiker-
Superman 3 and 4 sucked.

jayElias
firewall, i'm disappointed about the movie, Harrison Ford seems to be the state of being senile.

-Tired Hiker-
Yeah, Firewall was just a bit too 'Ho hum', nothing really great or new to offer.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Superman 3 and 4 sucked.

yeah I forgot about those sequals.

diabloman
home alone 4 was lame. he wasnt alone at the mansion. the butler was there.

diabloman
X3 soso

NoRemorse
Most new things suck.
Hmmm can't remember....
God dammit wheres my memory...
Alien Versus Predator was pretty shitty.
Scary Movie 4 was damn lame most the time.
Jah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.