Black Adam,Namor,Dr. Doom vs Reed Richards,Gladiator,THe Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Milkie
Black Adam, Namor and Dr. Doom

guy222
Originally posted by Milkie
Black Adam, Namor and Dr. Doom

Team 2

llagrok
Prep or no prep?

Caps Conscience
Team Two. Hulk and Gladiator on the same team as Mr. Fantastic is a hard team to beat. Namor is the weak link team 1.

llagrok
Team 1 wins prep or not.

jrodslam
^ I agree. I think Black Adam may be able to solo team 2.

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam

Co-Sign.

He's incredibly fast and ruthless. Speedblitzing Reed and The Hulk to death wouldn't be a problem for him really.

Caps Conscience
Gladiator will keep BA busy enough.

llagrok
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Gladiator will keep BA busy enough.

Not really, Black Adam's far too fast. Gladiator's fighting speed is far too slow.

jrodslam
Originally posted by llagrok
Not really, Black Adam's far too fast. Gladiator's fighting speed is far too slow.

And not only that, but Black Adam wouldnt be effected by most if not all of Gladiators attacks save for punches. All of which he hasnt already experienced on a greater scale.

guy222
still team two

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
still team two

Juk3n
Hulk Smash?

Stormbreaker
Team two.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by jrodslam

no expression

Now I don't care who you are, that's some funny s h i t.

The Pict
Majority to team one,
Black Adam will take out Gladiator I think where as Doom can take out the others. He'd probably go for Reed first so Hulk would kill Namor, after that Doom could maybe bfr Hulk through magic.

Team one 6-7/10.

fangirl101
Is Namor Strong enough to Delay the Hulk? He seems to be. This fight could go a couple of ways. I see namor Strong enough to delay the hulk for a long while but he would lose to Gladiator quickly due to glads speed and heat vision. Black Adam beats Glads due to his over all durability that would sink Glads confidence like a cement block in water. Reed can't compete with Doom in a fight type prep scenario. Doom is just all around more powerful and a better fighter than reed. And just as Good at prep.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by fangirl101
Is Namor Strong enough to Delay the Hulk? He seems to be. This fight could go a couple of ways. I see namor Strong enough to delay the hulk for a long while but he would lose to Gladiator quickly due to glads speed and heat vision. Black Adam beats Glads due to his over all durability that would sink Glads confidence like a cement block in water. Reed can't compete with Doom in a fight type prep scenario. Doom is just all around more powerful and a better fighter than reed. And just as Good at prep.

Reed has beaten Doom 1 on 1 for the KO so, don't sleep on Reed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Reed has beaten Doom 1 on 1 for the KO so, don't sleep on Reed.
Yes, But Doom is the FANTASTIC FOUR"S greatest enemy. Clearly he's a threat to the entire team.

Eon Blue
I don't understand the reasoning behind people who say team one will wins.

Team two will win.

The Illuminati
Yes, But Doom is the FANTASTIC FOUR"S greatest enemy. Clearly he's a threat to the entire team.

Who on Marvel Earth isn't Doom the greatest enemy of FTR?

Eon Blue

Yes, but Doom is the Fantastic Four's greatest enemy. Clearly he's a threat to Thanos, LT, and Spectre.

Right?

carver9
Gladiator solo team 1, just to powerful. He was created to be just like pre crisis superman.

Eon Blue
Yeah, the other team members are just overkill.

tkitna
Gladiator shows everybody what kind of a punk Black Adam really is.

Team 2

Mindset
Doom can beat and should beat Reed at least 8/10 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.