The Brood (marvel) Vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
OK here is the setup, The Brood decided to do an all out invasion of Earth and the JLA are there to stop them. Can they?

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
OK here is the setup, The Brood decided to do an all out invasion of Earth and the JLA are there to stop them. Can they? what kinda thread is this ?

ThePittman
Originally posted by diabloman
what kinda thread is this ? What do you mean?

ExtraMision5555
yea what do you mean lol, its a legitemate thread

ThePittman
In my opinion the Brood would take it in an all out fight. They couldn't takes Superman by themselves but after they start to take over the others of JLA they would then have the combine might to take him down.

Adam Warlock
In my opinion the Brood would take it in an all out fight. They couldn't takes Superman by themselves but after they start to take over the others of JLA they would then have the combine might to take him down.

Could you educate me on who the Brood are? Or post a link to their bios of some sort.

Rick/Genis
The brood infest people with their eggs, this gives them control over whoever the host they've infected.

The brood think as a single conscious and are pretty intense.

It really depends on how many brood are trying to take over the earth. If they are able to overpower any MAIN hero, they will gain the edge over earth and will win.

Draco69
The Brood? Please. They last six seconds at the most. Superman or Wonder Woman alone could take out these overgrown bugs.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
The brood infest people with their eggs, this gives them control over whoever the host they've infected.

The brood think as a single conscious and are pretty intense.

It really depends on how many brood are trying to take over the earth. If they are able to overpower any MAIN hero, they will gain the edge over earth and will win.

Okay. Now I remember them. I gonna agree with Draco on this one.

ThePittman

Draco69
I know who the Brood are. They're Alien-ripoffs.

How the hell would the Brood even manage to capture the Flash? He would just vibrate through them all and watch them explode.

Wonder Woman? She jumps for joy and dons full battle armour. The poor Brood gets hacked to pieces at near lightspeed.

Hell Green Lantern could just teleport them all into the sun.

The Brood aren't a match for the JLA or even Superman or Wonder Woman alone. They just become cannonfodder for the League to squish.

batdude123
Agreed. yes

ThePittman

Rick/Genis
Not to mention, they're alot more powerful than Aliens. Why would X-Men have so much trouble with them, but the JLA Cast them aside as if they were nothing?

If the Brood got ahold of someone powerful enough they would take them, someone like Guy Gardner.

Draco69
Um. NO.

The Brood are overgrown flying bugs. The friggin WASP have managed to take them down. Hell, a powerless Psylocke killed dozens.

Superman shazams half of them with his heat vision killing several hundred thousand.

Wonder Woman flies around in her invisible plane killing another several hundred thousand.

Martian Manhunter mentally controls a billion of them to slaughter each other.

Green Lantern uses beam attacks that would put Goku to shame.

Flash vibrates through 5000 Brood per second as they all explode.

The Brood are NOT a challenge. They lose even if there were trillion of them.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Draco69
Um. NO.

The Brood are overgrown flying bugs. The friggin WASP have managed to take them down. Hell, a powerless Psylocke killed dozens.

Superman shazams half of them with his heat vision killing several hundred thousand.

Wonder Woman flies around in her invisible plane killing another several hundred thousand.

Martian Manhunter mentally controls a billion of them to slaughter each other.

Green Lantern uses beam attacks that would put Goku to shame.

Flash vibrates through 5000 Brood per second as they all explode.

The Brood are NOT a challenge. They lose even if there were trillion of them. Well in DC the Star Conquerors are much like The Brood in many ways and the JLA had a very hard time beating them. Also The Brood are pretty much immune to most psychic attacks because of their hive mentality, which has no distance limit, and are extremely intelligent. They have nearly wiped out other races such as the Sh'iar Empire and others.

Also remember that they infest everyone so the JLA would also have to kill the human infected hosts as well with the mass killings that you are describing and that is not in their personality sets.

Draco69
Well in DC the Star Conquerors are much like The Brood in many ways and the JLA had a very hard time beating them. Also The Brood are pretty much immune to most psychic attacks because of their hive mentality, which has no distance limit, and are extremely intelligent. They have nearly wiped out other races such as the Sh'iar Empire and others.

The Star Conquerors have the aid of a humongous continent alien starfish with telepathy that can topple even the best psychics and evolutionary powers capable of destroying large land masses.

That's why they're called the Star Conquerors, they quite literally conquered the stars...

Also remember that they infest everyone so the JLA would also have to kill the human infected hosts as well with the mass killings that you are describing and that is not in their personality sets.

Infect everyone? No problemo. Flash just gives his speed to the infected and presto chango everyone has a healing factor that would put Wolverine to shame.

Or just shine the Purple Healing Ray on everyone.

You don't seem understand. The Brood won't get a CHANCE to infect anyone. They'll be shazamed and speedblitzed half to death before they can blink. Green Lantern would just teleport them all into the sun if he wanted to.

Again, the Brood are just cannonfodder that's gonna get slaughtered like a mouse in a snake pit.

ThePittman

Draco69

Skeets
Huh? the broods aren't that great they have been sent packing by Thor alone (as one of them told the Hulk).

ThePittman

Black Adam
Originally posted by Skeets
Huh? the broods aren't that great they have been sent packing by Thor alone (as one of them told the Hulk).

those were those rock aliens.(I think. ...To lazy to go look for the comic)

Skeets
Originally posted by Black Adam
those were those rock aliens.(I think. ...To lazy to go look for the comic)
Nope it was the brood who was telling the story.

Black Adam
Nope it was the brood who was telling the story.

You sure?. Didn't the brood tell the story of some alien that swallowed him up and the rock alien told about the time he tried to invade earth and got his ass kicked by Thor.?

Skeets
Originally posted by Black Adam
You sure?. Didn't the brood tell the story of some alien that swallowed him up and the rock alien told about the time he tried to invade earth and got his ass kicked by Thor.?
See now you're gonna make me go get the book......mad

Edit: you're right it was the rock guys.......disgust

Black Adam
See now you're gonna make me go get the book......mad

Edit: you're right it was the rock guys.......disgust

cat

Draco69

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.