Captain America VERSUS A Space Marine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Battle of the Super Soldiers.

The Space Marine is an UltraMarine and has basic weaponry .

The Location is a desert like planet.

Who wins ?

Galvaclaw
I have to give this to the Ultramarine. He'd be stronger, faster and have more stamina. Given his extended lifespan he likely he has more battle experience in combat.

ExtraMision5555
as in Warhammer? ultramarine like, 10/10

ExtraMision5555
i take that back, im getting my mariens mixed up, ill have to think about this one

grey fox
I actually got the idea for this while reading about the various Gene-Seed implants (I'm not a big fan of 40k , I enjoy LOTR though , it has a simpler gaming style)

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
I actually got the idea for this while reading about the various Gene-Seed implants (I'm not a big fan of 40k , I enjoy LOTR though , it has a simpler gaming style)

Yeah, 40k is interesting,
if im thinking correctly the Space marine should win this, its been a while since i looked at warhammer stuff.
Thiers a process that space marines go through to get them to that level and i cant remmeber what it is, Captain is physically outmatched for sure though

ExtraMision5555
EDIT: let me retype this

ExtraMision5555
I think Space Marine wins this 8/10, maybe even 10/10

incredible superhuman strength to start,
Space Marines have 2 hearts, increaseing thier blood supply, and they can survive in low oxygen enviornments
They get "ossmodula" implants which basicly makes thier skeleton bigger/incredibly stronger, similar to adamentium (not saying it is adamentium. its extremely stiff though)
Drasticly enhanced muscles due to hormonal implants

When space marines are injured thier Larrman organ releases blood cells that near instantainously repair thier wound (or atleast stop it from bleeding and becoming worse)

Amongst a plethora of random (but possibly useless in this fight) genetic upgrades

Space marines are immune to being knocked unconscious (to some degree)

Also they can spit blinding acid from their mouths.
basicly, amongst this, thier power armour and thier weaponry, space marines have too much going for them to lose to a fight against someone like captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.