Iron Spider-man vs Bushwacker,Robocop,and the Teminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Iron Spider-man vs The T800,Robocop,and Bushwacker at the same time.Fight is in NYC starts on the street.The streets are field with abandoned cars trucks and bus's and all the pedestrians have lift.There is five gun shops with in a mile of where the fight starts.Robocop starts of with his normal gun and T800 has a P90,AK47,&DE Bushwacker has a 12gage double barrel sawed off shotgun.Blood are oil lust is on.Spider-man has all his new power and I'm anding class 20 strength.

Soljer
Eh, Spiderman is already arguably class 20.

Blade Cutter
I know I just wanted to make it none for this fight.

jrodslam
Spidey loses imo.

Arahan
Spidey wins imo.

He fought Cyborgs before. Termi and Robocop shouldnt be big problem.

but who the hell is Bushwacker?

FujiFuu
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey wins imo.

He fought Cyborgs before. Termi and Robocop shouldnt be big problem.

good freaking question, never heard of him/her/it...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Arahan

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/bushwacker.htm

jrodslam
Bushwacker is a Daredevil villain who can turn his arms into guns such as shotguns to rapid fire automatics.

Noone has yet shown me if Iron Spideys suit is indeed iron. Ive asked that in another thread. Reason was because in a recent issue of New Avengers, Spideys mask loks very cloth-like. I have no doubts that the new suit is more durable than his previous one, but i dont think its Iron.

Plus, Robocop never misses his target. His aim and accuracy is uncanny.

Arahan
Spider Sense combined with spider like reflexes combined with strength combined with webbing.

Seriously Spidey could jump and dodge Robo all day.
Spidey has fought much more dangerous mechanic beings than robo or terminator.

FujiFuu
Spiderman 7-8/10 I say, none of these people should realistically be able to hit him due to spider sense, and up close he'd tear the head off any of them

UltimateStryfe
In the DD vs. Punisher series, Bushwacker discovered he was a mutant. He eats bullets: his arms turn to guns.
He drinks gasoline: his arm turns to flamethrower.
Basically if he ingests something he can use it as a weapon.

Inhuman
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
In the DD vs. Punisher series, Bushwacker discovered he was a mutant. He eats bullets: his arms turn to guns.
He drinks gasoline: his arm turns to flamethrower.
Basically if he ingests something he can use it as a weapon.

what if he eats teddy bears? stick out tongue

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bushwacker is a Daredevil villain who can turn his arms into guns such as shotguns to rapid fire automatics.

Noone has yet shown me if Iron Spideys suit is indeed iron. Ive asked that in another thread. Reason was because in a recent issue of New Avengers, Spideys mask loks very cloth-like. I have no doubts that the new suit is more durable than his previous one, but i dont think its Iron.

Plus, Robocop never misses his target. His aim and accuracy is uncanny. His suit is bullet proof to small caliber guns and is made out of a liquid metal substance that can change appearance upon mental command.It was made out of iron at first but then got a upgrade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.