thor's hammer vs. the Symyiotic suit venom etc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tank_6603
which is more powerful, I'm drunk bte and i might get ripped for this...

bigbran
thors hammer can produce lighting, you do the math.

Sea King
well if i had to pick on of them id pick the suit just cause i like it more

grey fox
Originally posted by Tank_6603

Definitely going to get ripped.

Ok the suit has several pro's and cons.

The Pro's : The symbiotic suit is very versatile being able to adapt to each new host and take something from them , it usually gives it's wearers an amp in strength (it can ether double your base strength or double it adding on the same strength the previous wearer had) , and has various shape shifting abilities.

The Con's : The suit is a living being , as such your going to have the suit nagging you to do things which will feed it (it feeds off adrenalin) , it also can leave you at will unless your permanently bonded to it. Finally the suits two weaknesses are readily available.

Mjolnir on the other hand has quite a few pro's and very few cons.

Pro's : The hammer is near indestructible and as such it hurts like hell when impacting against your opponents skull. You usually become an incarnate of Thor when wielding the hammer , it also bestows weather controlling abilities , various amounts of energy manipulation and you can also remove souls and slow time.

Cons : You have to be worthy to lift the hammer .

The Hammer takes it thumb up

Sea King
Originally posted by grey fox
Definitely going to get ripped.

Ok the suit has several pro's and cons.

The Pro's : The symbiotic suit is very versatile being able to adapt to each new host and take something from them , it usually gives it's wearers an amp in strength (it can ether double your base strength or double it adding on the same strength the previous wearer had) , and has various shape shifting abilities.

The Con's : The suit is a living being , as such your going to have the suit nagging you to do things which will feed it (it feeds off adrenalin) , it also can leave you at will unless your permanently bonded to it. Finally the suits two weaknesses are readily available.

Mjolnir on the other hand has quite a few pro's and very few cons.

Pro's : The hammer is near indestructible and as such it hurts like hell when impacting against your opponents skull. You usually become an incarnate of Thor when wielding the hammer , it also bestows weather controlling abilities , various amounts of energy manipulation and you can also remove souls and slow time.

Cons : You have to be worthy to lift the hammer .

The Hammer takes it thumb up

their is one more con and thats it can be lost and if it is their goes your power if someone else takes it

Inhuman
Originally posted by Sea King
their is one more con and thats it can be lost and if it is their goes your power if someone else takes it

Alarm?

What about if the Symbiote takes over the hammer? wink

jinzin
lol

okay all I'm saying is if the suit get on hulk like in what if 32... thors hammer= garbage..

but other than that, this says it all:

Originally posted by bigbran
thors hammer can produce lighting, you do the math.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Tank_6603

You are obviously drunk. One could tell by your spelling and by this thread. Mjolnir is definately the better of the two.

Sea King
Originally posted by Inhuman
Alarm?

What about if the Symbiote takes over the hammer? wink

ah man i wanted to say that embarrasment lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.