Pai-Mei vs. ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Pai-Mei is the old white haired guy in Kill Bill 2. The White Lotus. I know he isnt in any comic books but I think he is an interesting charecter.
He is a master martial artist who could punch through wood like nothing. He couldnt be hit with a sword(with both hands behind his back).
He even got kicked in the nuts and neck with out any effect.

How will he do vs. these guys 1 on 1 h2h:

-Daredevil
-Batman
-nightwing
-Captain America
-Punisher
-Beast
-Gambit
-Wolverine
-nightcrawler

Or what street level guy can take him?

King KAM
cap pwns him, the rest die... except wolverine who was secretly trained by pai mei....in a memory he had forgot.

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
cap pwns him, the rest die... except wolverine who was secretly trained by pai mei....in a memory he had forgot.

laughing out loud

it's funny cause it's true.. that's guy nows everyobody from akuma to hemingway.. he's CARAZAH!

srankmissingnin
He knew Hemingway. Well... that's unfortunate.

I have an unreasonable hatered of Hemingway.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He knew Hemingway. Well... that's unfortunate.

I have an unreasonable hatered of Hemingway.

lol.. a lot of people do.

grey fox
Not from a comic

closing.......

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Not from a comic

closing.......

you're gonna make some angry mods.. lol.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher will kill him lol all it takes is a bullet in the head

A.J
fox tut tut, he makes a good mod i think

Fanboy
He clears it.

goldendartkilla
pai mei is more badass in the old school movies...
he stops at wolverine because i dont think his 100 pace palm move would work on him with his healing factor.

Big Sexy
what about the 5 pace palm. A good person to place in these would also be the toad( 5 deadly venoms) or Tu-Tin-Toe( crippled avengers). Remember in the old movies Pai Mei only had one weakness and it had to be a combination of two things for it to work.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

it's funny cause it's true.. that's guy nows everyobody from akuma to hemingway.. he's CARAZAH! What comic, the white lotus is nice.

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
you're gonna make some angry mods.. lol. none of us will ever be able to be mods....we are too irrational and power-mad....

wait....actually we'd fit right in....

closing.....

Dinalfos
http://zooi.phoxvideo.nl/1337/LOLinternet/Misc-Lock.gif

Inhuman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
what about the 5 pace palm. A good person to place in these would also be the toad( 5 deadly venoms) or Tu-Tin-Toe( crippled avengers). Remember in the old movies Pai Mei only had one weakness and it had to be a combination of two things for it to work.

I forgot about his "5 point exploding heart technique".
In that case what street leveler beats him?

Inhuman
Bump

psycho gundam
batman had that as well, in the cartoon

Tron
Originally posted by Inhuman
Pai-Mei is the old white haired guy in Kill Bill 2. The White Lotus. I know he isnt in any comic books but I think he is an interesting charecter.

Interesting, yes, but still not a comic character. Also not a character that had enough of a showing to gage his "skills" against anyone.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.