Punisher vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
well this is about the most badass factor so which is more badass Punisher or Lobo?

A.J
um hard to say lobo does awesome stuff but its because he can pun trys to do bad ass stuff even know he shouldnt

Sea King
if this is about being badass then punisher but if its about fighting i say lobo

srankmissingnin
Lobo I guess

... no Punisher

Bah! I don't know

Inhuman
havent been following punisher books lately. Does he still barge into the thugs hideout and shoot the crap outa everyone shoving his knife into dudes heads/faces and such till he finishes everyone off? Or have they toned him down?

systemshock2
The Punisher takes this one easy when it comes to the badass factor. One of my favorite moments is in the mini-series he was in with Captain America called "Blood & Glory", where after Captain America was taken hostage Punisher takes up the Cap's fallen shield in one arm, a machine gun in the other, and just mows down about 10 armed people. He was not about to let a fellow soldier like Captain America be taken hostage.

grey fox
Originally posted by systemshock2
The Punisher takes this one easy when it comes to the badass factor. One of my favorite moments is in the mini-series he was in with Captain America called "Blood & Glory", where after Captain America was taken hostage Punisher takes up the Cap's fallen shield in one arm, a machine gun in the other, and just mows down about 10 armed people. He was not about to let a fellow soldier like Captain America be taken hostage.

Sweet !

Do you have a scan ?

Tassadar
Heres the first, just after Cap gets taken

Tassadar
Hers the next

Tassadar
And heres the last

systemshock2
Thanks Tassadar. I have the comics but unfortunately not a scanner. Awesome moment huh!

Mider
lobo smacked around gods in lobo's back and heavens armies thats bad a##

badabing
Sweet scans Tassadar!

Private Pion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Bigfatogre/lobo.jpg

Bad.

Ass.

Lobo wins.

Tassadar
Originally posted by badabing
Sweet scans Tassadar!

Thanks cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.